[ROM][OFFICIAL][THEA][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera ( Photos )
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • Led
Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
Phone model (XT1072/XT1077/XT1078/XT1079):
CM version:
CM Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
Dual SIM:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Credits :

Donations :
You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 14.1 For Moto G 2014 LTE, ROM for the Moto G 2014 LTE

Contributors
LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-10
Last Updated 2017-02-06

Arcline

Sep 11, 2016
So just a few questions. Is this build unofficial because of the testing phase, or will it remain so? Does that mean development will shift from CM13 to CM14? And lastly, can we expect nightly updates in the future?
You have my sincere thanks for keeping this device alive and wish you all the best in the future :).

Reactions: Lynx ▶

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
So just a few questions. Is this build unofficial because of the testing phase, or will it remain so? Does that mean development will shift from CM13 to CM14? And lastly, can we expect nightly updates in the future?
You have my sincere thanks for keeping this device alive and wish you all the best in the future :).

>So just a few questions. Is this build unofficial because of the testing phase, or will it remain so?
It will remain so until we can have working camcorder and nightlies.

>Does that mean development will shift from CM13 to CM14?
There wasn't much CM13 development going on since few months lol.

>And lastly, can we expect nightly updates in the future?
If we can get camcorder to work properly.

theoneofgod

Dec 1, 2011
Overall UI experience is very good. It seems smoother at scrolling and touch compared to 6.x.x (even the official firmware). Good luck fixing the camcorder.

W3ND31

Feb 3, 2013
Salvador
It's only with me or the ui seems very laggy? I'll try to reinstall the rom without the Gapps aroma version.
By the way, thx for keeping this device alive! i'm here if you need a tester!
Cheers!

-------------------Edit-----------------
on the third reboot, the rom seems working very nice!
i'll report more soon.
cheers!

Hita98

Jan 10, 2016
I'm on this build and I think that it is awesome (for the first build). Thanks a lot.

Little lag when you keep your phone booted forma 15-16 hours.

stonedpsycho

Dec 12, 2012
London
It's only with me or the ui seems very laggy? I'll try to reinstall the rom without the Gapps aroma version.
By the way, thx for keeping this device alive! i'm here if you need a tester!
Cheers!

-------------------Edit-----------------
on the third reboot, the rom seems working very nice!
i'll report more soon.
cheers!

Build 2 is beautiful from boot! No lag what so ever.

W3ND31

Feb 3, 2013
Salvador
Build 2 is beautiful from boot! No lag what so ever.
thx mate! I'll flash it now and come back with news!
Cheers!

------------edit

Guys, I flashed the build 2 and the Phone feels amazing.
We have some bugs, but nothing that can pull this ROM from the altar of the good Roms Ever made for this xt1078
I made a screencast with some bugs on the menu "Buttons". When i click on the "Power Menu" option, nothing happens.
Beyond this, I can't found the avanced reboot option :(
Anyway, congratulations Boys! You made my weekend f*****g better!
Cheers!

Last edited:

Hita98

Jan 10, 2016
thx mate! I'll flash it now and come back with news!
Cheers!

------------edit

Guys, I flashed the build 2 and the Phone feels amazing.
We have some bugs, but nothing that can pull this ROM from the altar of the good Roms Ever made for this xt1078
I made a screencast with some bugs on the menu "Buttons". When i click on the "Power Menu" option, nothing happens.
Beyond this, I can't found the avanced reboot option :(
Anyway, congratulations Boys! You made my weekend f*****g better!
Cheers!

I think that "advanced reboot" is in "developer optional" only in non-stock android. This ROM is like nexus official Noufat (apart bug)...i think that when all cm-things will be added, you will find "advanced reboot".

Reactions: W3ND31

W3ND31

Feb 3, 2013
Salvador
The sim data seems unstable. On a area that LTE conection was stable, now keep shifting Between 3g and 4g (not 3g+).
About the Power menu, in buttons menu we've got an option to choose the Power menu buttons.
The ROM seems Very smooth on my Phone. I love you guys!
Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1072/XT1077/XT1078/XT1079):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 For Moto G 2014 LTE, ROM for the Moto G 2014 LTE

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-10
    Last Updated 2017-02-06
    [ announcement ]
    If you want to be able to use OTA ( which is not working yet ) you will have to update TWRP to the latest version as we added /misc mount point.
    ~ https://dl.twrp.me/thea
    I don't understand. I'am from Russia...
    Help me with Rom
    Smartphone restarted and eror com.android.phone...
    And that all...

Sorry, I don't have free 10 hours to deal with you.
    Awesome, many thanks.

Been using this on my xt1072 for a few days and it's great, I flashed a modded motorola camera and gallery along with the rom from here: www dot droidviews.com/install-motorola-camera-and-motorola-gallery-on-cm12-1
    the video recording is working fine now.
    only thing won't work for me is changing the battery icon and displaying the battery percentage using the status bar option in settings, the battery percentage can be displayed by activating the system ui tuner.
    Eror com.android.phone. What to do?

Use bug report template.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone