CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Doesn't work on 4.4 bootloader (How to update your bootloader).
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069): CM version: CM Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): Dual SIM: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
- @luca020400: As he is co-maintainer
- @Somcom3X: Help during development
- @kaustubh88 and @crpalmer : Kernel Tree and Patches
- @Thecrazyskull : for being useless
- Motorola : For providing the Kernel Source Code
- CM Team
You don't have to but if you want so...
- LuK1337: http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=5075128
- luca020400: http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=5778309
CM13.0 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014
LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2016-04-22
Last edited by a moderator: