[ROM][OFFICIAL][TITAN][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13.0 [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
nNbJJZe.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • Led
  • GPS
What's not working :

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
CM version:
CM Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
Dual SIM:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Credits :

Donations :
You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
CM13.0 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-10
Last Updated 2016-04-22

Last edited by a moderator:

smitharro

Jan 2, 2012
Blokker
Great, a fresh thread for CM13! After some headaches with the latest builds, especially regarding to the lockscreen, I'm gonna perform a new clean install of the latest build. Tapatalk gives me headaches too lately. Now visiting XDA in my chrome browser...

kostelo

Apr 28, 2011
Fail to disable second sim

Code:
Phone model: XT1068
CM version: cm-13.0-20151109-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip
CM Download url: https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=LuK1337&dl=LuK1337/CM13/titan/cm-13.0-20151109-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip
Gapps version: Latest Delta gapps

I attach the logcat right just as tried to disable my second sim and I got the "Deactivation failed" message.

Attachments

• SIM_FAIL.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 996
Reactions: rcoacci

BlackScout

Nov 19, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Code:
Phone Model: XT1068
CM Download url: [url]https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=LuK1337&dl=LuK1337/CM13/titan/cm-13.0-20151109-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip[/url]
Gapps version: Slim zero gapps

Did you wipe/restore with titanium backup or reboot after having the issue: No, reboot only. Didn't work.

A task killer: No
A non-stock kernel: Stock CM13
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): No, Stock.
Dual SIM: Yes, using 1 SIM because Slot 2 is Hardware Broke. :( :p
Other modifications: None

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Always happens, found no way to fix. TBH, I'm just lazy to full wipe, still, I think there is something broken.
By my useless investigations on the log since I have no knowledge about that, I think there are missing libs on my priv-app/settings/ folder idk...
Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• logcatcrash.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Moto G 2014
Code:
Phone model: XT1068
CM Download url: https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=LuK1337&dl=LuK1337/CM13/titan/cm-13.0-20151109-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip
Gapps version: Latest Delta gapps

I attach the logcat right just as tried to disable my second sim and I got the "Deactivation failed" message.
Yeah, I know that sim (de)activation is broken. I'll add that to issues list later.

Code:
Phone Model: XT1068
CM Download url: [url]https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=LuK1337&dl=LuK1337/CM13/titan/cm-13.0-20151109-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip[/url]
Gapps version: Slim zero gapps

Did you wipe/restore with titanium backup or reboot after having the issue: No, reboot only. Didn't work.

A task killer: No
A non-stock kernel: Stock CM13
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): No, Stock.
Dual SIM: Yes, using 1 SIM because Slot 2 is Hardware Broke. :( [emoji14]
Other modifications: None

Always happens, found no way to fix. TBH, I'm just lazy to full wipe, still, I think there is something broken.
By my useless investigations on the log since I have no knowledge about that, I think there are missing libs on my priv-app/settings/ folder idk...
Hope it helps :)

Try wipe.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk

smitharro

Jan 2, 2012
Blokker
Performed a clean install of 9/11 build. Lockscreen working fine now, but I have a new headache: no cellular data! Checked the APN and the settings in the APN. It's all there, but I have no data. Wifi is fine.
Oh yeah, one more little thing: the root indicator always stays on in the the taskbar. Even when not using a root app.

Written with my XT1068 using Tapatalk on CM13

V

Vatsal

Performed a clean install of 9/11 build. Lockscreen working fine now, but I have a new headache: no cellular data! Checked the APN and the settings in the APN. It's all there, but I have no data. Wifi is fine.
Oh yeah, one more little thing: the root indicator always stays on in the the taskbar. Even when not using a root app.

Data is fine here :)

AndroidAlien555

Feb 6, 2015
H.Cardenas
After a little struggle! It's fine here too. Somehow my phone wanted the data from the empty second sim slot. Choosing the first restored data!
Dual sim is really annoying sometimes!

Data and 3g works well
Multi window looks very cool

Attachments

• 1447176544338.jpg
    1447176544338.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3,071

cucumbers

Dec 11, 2013
Toronto
Asus Zenfone 9
After a little struggle! It's fine here too. Somehow my phone wanted the data from the empty second sim slot. Choosing the first restored data!
Dual sim is really annoying sometimes!

I'm using the single-SIM phone and sometimes I don't get cellular data either. It only seems to happen after switching from WiFi to cellular, though. Usually, turning Airplane mode on & off brings data back.

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Moto G 2014

Select data sim in settings.

StewieTech

Apr 24, 2015
Alright awesome you guys! Been using for a few days now and it´s surprisingly stable for such an early build, i don´t remember cm12 being this stable so soon; all aps work fine, didn´t find anything major broken and just a few fc on settings here and there and no random reboot. Battery life is awesome. Hoping those assholes from cyanogenmod put M on crowdin so my buddy can start working on a full translation. :good:

ygtenos

Nov 21, 2012
Rome
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yup. Awesome job.
Just encountered a slightly annoying issue a few minutes ago:
I've been using the new SD card merging feature, as I find it really helpful. Dunno whether maybe it was recommended not to, but whatever...
Anyway, I uninstalled Facebook messenger, since it wasn't working (and it's a crappy app anyway), then I tapped on the tapatalk icon and phone went into a bootloop.
Rebooting didn't solve the issue, so I figured it could've been the SD card. I switched the phone off via recovery, I removed the SD card and rebooted the phone. It went back online, just warning me that the SD card (with all my not-so-precious data) was missing. I tried to put it back in, thinking that maybe if anything got corrupted for some strange reason the system would check for errors, and it all seems nice and jolly now.
I'm using a brand new sandisk card (the really fancy gold coloured one), got it around 2 weeks ago, and the 7/11 version of cm13.
So, yeah, just warning anyone in my same situation not to give up so quickly. :)

Did anyone say "amazing job as always" already?

james11705

Aug 16, 2015
Chennai
Everything works very well except for battery saver mode, sends my phone into bootloop every time (even in the previous builds) . And the supersu icon stays on the status bar even if it's not actually in use. . Other than these two issues I find this rom very stable, thanks for ur efforts. . ?

Reactions: cucumbers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nNbJJZe.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • GPS
    What's not working :

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM13.0 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
    Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-10
    Last Updated 2016-04-22
    OSS sensors hal & doze power mode (not ambient display) got merged :3
    I always wondered why moto made such horrible work with their sensors hal ...
    So we replaced it with an opensource version with significant motion support and then we enabled doze power mode :)
    Shaky gyro has been fixed too ;)
    oRVUxqk.png

So couple people already noticed I started pushing some random cm-14.0 stuff. Here it is I booted it on my thea.

Broken list:
    * MSIM
    * Video recording
    * ANT+
    * SELinux is permissive
    * Probably more?

Public release / ETA? Nope.
    Thread cleaned - members are reminded that Developers and their collaborators provide their work free of charge and in their own personal time.

Making "demands" on them to fix or change something, or asking for ETAs is not acceptable and demonstrates a lack of respect.

Thanks