[ROM][OFFICIAL][TITAN][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

[email protected]

Nov 12, 2014
Sim1 Slot is not working? Sim2 is working fine? Any suggestions?
To reset the setting of the sim? or any other way?
Have you changed the ratio band to USA? IF YES then you need to first install the cm13 and change the band ratio to your region...then it will recognise your both sims...you can then install cm14.1:good:

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Labs

hippy_dude

Nov 25, 2016
Not sure if anyone can help here, I'm having some odd problems with my XT1072 Moto G2 LTE running the 30/11 built of CM14.1. For starters google keyboard will not download at all; it starts but will never complete. This is made more odd by the fact that the keyboard was there before the update OTA , after updating I managed to install it but couldn't turn it on in the language and input settings (it was all greyed out) so I rebooted device; at which point I can't download it. Furthermore I am ocasionally able to install it via the apk directly from apk mirror. Very confusing. Sometimes while trying to download it I get app crash notification regarding language and input force closing (can't recall the exact wording and forgot to screenshot it).

Any advice is greatly appreciated from you more experienced users.

vayavalla

Jan 24, 2012
Not sure if anyone can help here, I'm having some odd problems with my XT1072 Moto G2 LTE running the 30/11 built of CM14.1. For starters google keyboard will not download at all; it starts but will never complete. This is made more odd by the fact that the keyboard was there before the update OTA , after updating I managed to install it but couldn't turn it on in the language and input settings (it was all greyed out) so I rebooted device; at which point I can't download it. Furthermore I am ocasionally able to install it via the apk directly from apk mirror. Very confusing. Sometimes while trying to download it I get app crash notification regarding language and input force closing (can't recall the exact wording and forgot to screenshot it).

Any advice is greatly appreciated from you more experienced users.
You should go to thea thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-lte/orig-development/rom-cyanogenmod-14-0-t3458930

inaroom

Feb 26, 2013
can't seem to flash the 1/12 nightly..i updated the twrp with the 11/30 but when flashing i get stuck at "installing update" with the White and colored circles moving...any ideas? i cant boot right now i'm tuck on the cm logo boot anymation..

pporchuk

Nov 23, 2016
Chernivtsi
Battery life

Guys,

Eventually after moving from stock G2 rom (Android 6.1) to CM 14.1 battery life got worse.
It drains 15-20 % per night, while stock rom made it drain 2-5 %. And that is given google apps set is significantly smaller (nano package) versus the stock Motorola one..

Is that something being done to improve in that direction?

Thanks!

PS: usually wifi and 3g is enabled only (wifi availability disables 3g obviously)
Moderate usage makes it up to 1 day CM 14.1, versus 2 days stock ROM...

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
One bug I noticed was while playing an audio and locking the screen the volume decreases by itself, it is also when turning the screen when playing an audio a quick stop occurs in the audio ... Well I can not send Logcats, now. I'll send it as soon as possible. :)
Fixing this would be a pain.
Get @skaveelicious to do it. I don't even use my moto anymore.

Jimisballjohn

One bug I noticed today. Sometimes, my sim cards disconnect and reconnect. After that, my sim card preferences for calls and SMS are restored to default and I have to reapply sim card 1 as the one to be used for calls.

Στάλθηκε από το Moto G 2014 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Adolar01

shahid221

Feb 1, 2011
Lucknow
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Have you changed the ratio band to USA? IF YES then you need to first install the cm13 and change the band ratio to your region...then it will recognise your both sims...you can then install cm14.1:good:

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Labs
Where is that? band region located? how to change it? is there any way to do it on CM 14.1 ?
Help me out with this?

JFlores95

Oct 22, 2016
Cordoba
Guys,

Eventually after moving from stock G2 rom (Android 6.1) to CM 14.1 battery life got worse.
It drains 15-20 % per night, while stock rom made it drain 2-5 %. And that is given google apps set is significantly smaller (nano package) versus the stock Motorola one..

Is that something being done to improve in that direction?

Thanks!

PS: usually wifi and 3g is enabled only (wifi availability disables 3g obviously)
Moderate usage makes it up to 1 day CM 14.1, versus 2 days stock ROM...

Install R30 halogen kernel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for this link! Is this mirror trustworthy? What was the MD5 of the original "lineage-14.1-20190224-nightly-titan-signed.zip"?
    Wayback Machine has you covered with the original file and the sha256 hash code:
    (38cd233e33bf918b9466accfe2990425e65485b934f7ca20d9c7e1a1f26dfdad)

2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-10
    Last Updated 2017-02-06
    Just fixed SD card permissions.
    Please stop crying now and wait for the next build.
    [ announcement ]
    If you want to be able to use OTA ( which is not working yet ) you will have to update TWRP to the latest version as we added /misc mount point.
    ~ https://dl.twrp.me/titan
    Isn't too early to talk about this?
    There will be LOS 15, but the question is: will it be available for Titan? Probably not.

I hate titan but I guess I will be bored enough to at least try.
    Sneak peak ~ http://i.imgur.com/dQAGgql.png
    As with 2 other sneak peaks (gts210vewifi, Z00T) I did, there are no downloadable links or ETA for release. I'll release builds whenever I feel like. The HW wise everything works but camera and likely dual sim (I can't even test that lol).

(((Also you aren't allowed to release builds before me if you actually find required changes for the device~!)))
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone