[ROM][OFFICIAL][TITAN][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

emilicm

Dec 9, 2016
I don't know if this is only a problem of xt1068 or it's for all the phones, but when i try to use the SD card as intern storage it doesn't let me move apps to the sd and appears the message "Not enough storage space" (Maybe it's diferent I translate literal from Spanish)
In cm14 I had the same problem, but now with LOS14.1 I no longer have that problem. Otherwise I changed SD and now I do not remember if I tried the new SD with cm14. Now apps can be passed automatically and then I can choose to relocate applications again.

Screenshot_20170221-231247.png

Enviado desde mi Moto G 2014 mediante Tapatalk

ex vi termini

Feb 9, 2017
I can't access the gallery. Opens up with a warning "no external storage available" . It has storage permission. Tried removing and then allowing again, still the same. What gives :confused:

Parley!

May 2, 2015
I'm using latest build (2017-02-14). After the last restart there ain't a single song showing up in music app. Before the restart everything worked fine with that, the songs were all there. The files are on the sd card (sd card is not formated as internal storage). If I move a song on the internal storage, music app instantly shows it. Any clue what's causing this issue and how to fix it? Thanks.

Kham123

Sep 29, 2013
Mumbai
I'm using latest build (2017-02-14). After the last restart there ain't a single song showing up in music app. Before the restart everything worked fine with that, the songs were all there. The files are on the sd card (sd card is not formated as internal storage). If I move a song on the internal storage, music app instantly shows it. Any clue what's causing this issue and how to fix it? Thanks.
Its an old and annoying issue of automatic media scanning
Just install media rescanning root app from play store and scan for music
Then you will get all the music files from SD card also
Hope it is fixed in latest update !

Enthused9801

Dec 6, 2016
Would we get a new weekly build? I'm tired of clicking update checker (

Should be soon, there was a delay on all this weeks builds according to their status page for one night.

I have noticed a few very minor bugs on lineage though, like the recent apps are slowly getting cleared after a while, the oldest ones first. And on this last build it is using more battery when playing a game. I think that it will be fixed on the next weekly though according to the changelog. Other than that no complaints.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex_Lyt

rookierks

Sep 27, 2016
Latest nightly boots fine here.

It still says it is still at the January 5th patch level, didn't the February patches get in this week?

Reactions: Plabon7

Lumite

Feb 9, 2017
Cancun
Has anyone experienced battery drain with wifi on when the phone sleeps? I have been having this problem since January 26th build, Wifi is making the phone not sleep or go into Doze with a huge amount of wakelocks, only way to fix it is never have wifi on while sleeping

Upon searching more it seems its a common android wifi bug, any idea if this could or would get fixed within the rom?

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
I've done OTA update to the latest version and since only the Top Notification Bar is loading. I'm able the get into settings. I also tried clear Caches in TWRP and serveral rebooting but nothing has improved. The system is not accepting calls (unreachable). Anyone having the same or knowing what might cause this? Before a clean install (would like to avoid to setup all the accounts again) I would appreciate possible things I could try. Thx

hujilu

Nov 15, 2008
OTA 0214 -> 0223, download failed the first time but finished on the second try. Update went flawlessly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-10
    Last Updated 2017-02-06
    Just fixed SD card permissions.
    Please stop crying now and wait for the next build.
    [ announcement ]
    If you want to be able to use OTA ( which is not working yet ) you will have to update TWRP to the latest version as we added /misc mount point.
    ~ https://dl.twrp.me/titan
    Isn't too early to talk about this?
    There will be LOS 15, but the question is: will it be available for Titan? Probably not.

I hate titan but I guess I will be bored enough to at least try.
    Sneak peak ~ http://i.imgur.com/dQAGgql.png
    As with 2 other sneak peaks (gts210vewifi, Z00T) I did, there are no downloadable links or ETA for release. I'll release builds whenever I feel like. The HW wise everything works but camera and likely dual sim (I can't even test that lol).

(((Also you aren't allowed to release builds before me if you actually find required changes for the device~!)))