[ROM][OFFICIAL][TREBLE][X72X][11.0.X] LineageOS 18.1 for LeEco Le Pro3

Search This thread

atlas356

Feb 24, 2015
Thank you so much for bringing back to life my old phone. Almost everything works in this update. I also notice that maybe battery life has greatly improved and percentage are more accurate, but need to test more days to see if it's true.

Reactions: mosimchah

hubo123

Dec 30, 2019
Try downloading the zip again, if that doesn't work try formatting the system partition
I have tried many times and it does not work. Can someone please make a backup of the running system lineage 18.1 . I will try to upload to my phone. Maybe a system copy from another phone will work. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019
Is MindTheGapp the only option now? I liked using the pico build of OpenGapp to get minimal google BS on my phone. But MindTheGapp seems to only come in one, fuller flavor. Any other options for minimal google play services?

Manlio d'Africa

Feb 12, 2016
LeEco Le Pro3
hello I updated the phone to the latest version but I encountered problems, first of all the rotation of the screen I had to lock it because it rotates the screen in the inverse way as it should, then the bar at the top of the time etc. remains black and does not change it and is not visible on the phone in normal use

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone