[ROM][OFFICIAL][TREBLE][X72X][11.0.X] LineageOS 18.1 for LeEco Le Pro3

Search This thread

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
Don't install the latest update unless if you switch selinux to permissive, there was a massive selinux update rom side and Marc and I didn't get a chance to make sure that was completely working, we're working on fixing it now and I requested for the build to be removed, the release should be just fine next week

kahtcha

Apr 18, 2015
Too late already installed and stuck in fastboot loop. But fortunately easy to reinstall the 2021/04/24 update with latest TWRP Recovery, because impossible to flash 2021/05/01 Lineage Recovery. Is this bug linked with the former?
Anyway many gratefull thanks for keeping Lineage version updates for this phone!! (y)

alqi

Apr 24, 2015
LeEco Le Max 2
LeEco Le Pro3
Follow instructions as described on this link:

Reactions: H0rdak

H0rdak

Thank you! I try it!!

H0rdak

worked perfectly fine !!!!!

thorsen83

Nov 23, 2010
Don't install the latest update unless if you switch selinux to permissive, there was a massive selinux update rom side and Marc and I didn't get a chance to make sure that was completely working, we're working on fixing it now and I requested for the build to be removed, the release should be just fine next week
How to install it then? I faced the same problem coming from 04/01 version.
How should we switch selinux to permisive?
Thanks in advance

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
How to install it then? I faced the same problem coming from 04/01 version.
How should we switch selinux to permisive?
Thanks in advance
Well the build was already removed so it can't be downloaded, and I would say don't flash it, switching to permissive is not good for security, just wait for the next build

Reactions: thorsen83

whistrm

Jan 18, 2020
last working one without modification is the 20210424 but switching from selinux to permissive makes it possible to use the current version 20210522

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
last working one without modification is the 20210424 but switching from selinux to permissive makes it possible to use the current version 20210522
I tested the version from two weeks ago and it worked just fine on enforcing, did it break again this week?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone