* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! goes the dynamite
*** Ohh Really we need to introduce! . We team "MSM Xtended" are here with new era of Android. We have tried our best to blend it with all available options, features and stability of different ROMs in to one for better user experience.***
If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee
*TogoFire Maintainer Daisy
MSM-Xtended Public Group
MSM-Xtended Update Channel
Device Changelog: Click HERE
ROM Changelog: Click HERE
All Unofficial versions: Link
Gapps Package (Recommended): TheGapps | WeebGapps | FlameGapps
It's recommended to flash Mini/Nano/Basic Gapps only for better user experience.
NO INSTALL Opengapps, PixelGapps, Nikgapps - it's breaking the custom roms, so don't install this $hit. Currently they are breaking the custom rom, for example the gps.
Note: Clean Flash is highly recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
1) If you are coming from any MiuiROM, GSI, or any other PortROM, edl miflash from firmware 10.0.13.0 is mandatory.
2) Flash persist.img twice. or use this: persist.img_twrp (To avoid bugs like missing IMEI and other strange bugs).
3) Flash clean_persist_image_daisy_universal_twrp__zero.zip
4) Reboot to recovery
5) Boot to Recoovery
6) Format Data--Yes
7) Reboot to recovery
8) Wipe data, system, dalvik cache, internal storage.
9) Install ROM #GetXtended.
10) Install Orangefox or TWRP
12) Reboot to recovery
13) Install Gapps (optional)
16) Install Magisk (optional)
17) Reboot to system
1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
2) Download ROM
3) Boot to TWRP (Power and vol+; or Advanced Restart > Recovery)
4) Backup Data partition (optional)
5) Install the 'update' ROM
6) Install TWRP ZIP (optional)
7) Change the slot. If on slot A , change to B. If on slot B, change to A. Then reboot to recovery.
8) Install ForcedEncryptionDisabler.zip(optional), GApps that you've used to installed, and Magisk.
9) Wipe dalvik and reboot
10) Reboot to system and #GetXtended.
**If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
**If you use Xposed, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
**If you use another kernel, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the OpenSource Community.
* ColtOS Team & Specially @Rakesh.Batra
* Nitrogen OS
* Screwd AOSP
* Liquid Remix
* Benzo ROM
* BootLeggers ROM
* AOSP Extended ROM
* PixelDust Project
* Pixel Experience
Special Thanks & Credits
@lupesoltec - Pro Teacher. Learned a lot from you.
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.X
ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.13.0 or 10.0.18.0. base 11 is $hit.
Based On: AOSP+CAF
Frequently asked questions:
Settings/X-Tensions/Xtra Options/Rounded corners
Config/X-Tensions/Xtra Options/Allow signature spoofing
Config/X-Tensions/Decor Room/Ambient display/ and disable Always on
Config/Display/Lock screen Display/ and disable Always on
Other questions: Link
Speak in english, please.
Send a log if something goes in, help to improve the rom.
Changelogs is in the second post