[ROM][Official][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ArctiCMooN

Sep 3, 2015
Another question: which Android Security Patch Level does the lastest nightly have? OOS 4.0.3 is "December 2016".

tontiv

Feb 13, 2011
Sydney
sorry if this has been asked but camera wise do we get the same options as in oos like 4K video, 1080p 60fps, etc.

ML_Outlaw

Mar 22, 2016
Hamburg
In OOS is the option to swap the sensor key left and right of the home button.
This is not available in LineAge
Any chance to add this ? like in the Samsung build for KLTE

GCbard

Dec 27, 2011
Does firmware for this need to be updated from time to time or does ota take care of that?

ty_hot

Oct 22, 2011
Installed it last night, had lots of 'google play keeps crashing' so I cleant everything and installed again. That issue is gone.

but now the left slider doest work.... I read a few pages ago that someone also had this problem. What can I do to fix it?

It seems that my phone is not rooted either, but I flashed the su arm64 file as wel...

other than that, great rom, thanks!

themcfly

Jun 24, 2013
anybody experiencing kernel wakelocks?

My device is awake 25% of the screen off time. in BBS, in the kernel wakelocks, there is the infamous powermanagerservice.wakelock but not for the full amount of the awake time. If I go in the partial wakelock, there is almost zero activity there. In the stock battery app, most of the "keep awake" time is under "Android OS". Tried reflashing the rom 3 times, tried without any app installed, tried with ambient display and gestures features off. No avail.

How can I understand what is keeping the phone awake? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
    This thread is for official LineageOS 14.1 builds for OnePlus 3/3T. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Known bugs:
    • Front camera is buggy, due to the buggy camera HAL

Installation:
    First time flashing LineageOS 14.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (See #2 for details)
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash LineageOS
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package, install the SU addon package(https://download.lineageos.org/extras, choose arm64)
    7. Reboot

A video guide by @ashokmor007

Source code:

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum

Download:
    https://download.lineageos.org/oneplus3
    [/LIST]

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
    dianlujitao, Grarak
    Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-02-08
    Last Updated 2017-02-16
    Release note:
    • New builds (after 2017/1/15) uses F2FS backported from 4.10 kernel, you may meet compatibility problems such as deadlocks, if you do, flash TWRP provided in OP and choose "Wipe -> Format Data" to format(not just wipe) your /data partition, this will clean the entire /data partition, including the emulated sdcard, so don't forget to backup your data before. After that, your data partition will be formatted into ext4, if you want to keep using f2fs, just convert fs type normally in TWRP.
    • For oneplus3, my unofficial TWRP is recommended, as it's what I use. For 3T, TWRP 3.0.4 is recommended.
    • 20170120 build includes sdcardfs, security fixes and camera fixes&improvements, touch to focus is fixed as well, if it's still not working, clean Snap's data. BTW N kernel source is released now, I'll take days to bring up, don't ask for ETA.
    • Regarding installation, we recommend that users wipe when switching to LineageOS, and reinstall their gapps. However, we recognize that this can be time consuming, so we are offering an EXPERIMENTAL (read as, if it fails, you’ll have to wipe anyways) solution. Visit http://lineageos.org/Update-and-Build-Prep/for more details
    • Started from lineage-14.1-20170207-nightly-oneplus3-signed.zip, we provide unified builds for both 3&3T, and you need to install certain firmware to pass the TrustZone assertion. Currently they're the OxygenOS 4.0.2 ones. As oneplus won't update them every time new OTAs are rolling out, firmware from other versions might also pass the assertion.

FAQs:
    My status bar quick pulldown and notification slider are broken, why?
    See https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/wiki/Notes-for-CMSetupWizard

Why the builds are unified?
    Tell me the difference between OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_039_all_1701140133_03b794d8a8b44883 and OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_039_all_1701140132_de9036f11e2246a8, why not?
    c3vAIRA.png
    Notification slider does not work.

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A3003 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Already answered many times, please search before posting
    Front camera is working?
    And also what about OTA?

I wrote "It's working nice".... So, yes, it works.
    I can't try OTA because... there's not a new build.