[ROM][Official][Weekly] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Search This thread

dianlujitao

Jan 27, 2013
Xi'an
yuko.moe
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
This thread is for LineageOS 18.1 builds for Xiaomi Mi Note 3. The following will not be supported here:
  • Custom kernels
  • Mods
  • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes an Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
  • Flashed a custom kernel
  • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
  • Modified system files

Tips:
  • Latest MIUI stable firmware is suggested.

Installation:
First time flashing LineageOS 18.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
  1. Download the zip(s)
  2. Install a compatible Recovery (Latest official TWRP is highly recommended)
  3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
  4. Wipe data/factory reset
  5. Flash LineageOS
  6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
  7. Reboot

Source code:

Credits:
  • LineageOS Team & Contributors
  • Code Aurora Forum

Download:

Angyone1

Sep 6, 2018
Brescia
Android Wear
WOW !!!! THX !!!!!

p.s.

download link are only 17.1 version...
Dianlujitao can You check please ? Thanks again for the great job !

Last edited:

cstn

Jul 29, 2007
is the lineage 18.1 original 'Messaging'(sms) apk support searching function?
can anybody tell me?

ez2imac

Oct 30, 2010
many thanks for your effort.
I met a weird problem. After flashed the new version LineageOS, I installed some app and try to restart. But I can't access my cellphone anymore and it automatic power off in the lock screen. Then I try to connect my cellphone with my laptop, boot become normal and I can access the OS. Later I disconnect usb cable again,they problem still happen again.
So I have to install 17.1 again. Anyone has same problem?

Reactions: Limeoff
I met a weird problem. After flashed the new version LineageOS, I installed some app and try to restart. But I can't access my cellphone anymore and it automatic power off in the lock screen. Then I try to connect my cellphone with my laptop, boot become normal and I can access the OS. Later I disconnect usb cable again,they problem still happen again.

I had the same issue here, after I tried to restore from google backup - the screen went dark. Tried clean install as well - same result. Reinstalled 17.1 back for now as well.

Holykybrd

May 15, 2016
Hello. Greenify does not respond when I touch the settings in app. İ tried delete the app but it isnt work. Anyone have any ideas?

ez2imac

Oct 30, 2010
Flash latest china stable and check.
Thanks for your suggestion.
I followed your idea to flash latest stable Chinese version and I didn't meet the problem immediately. After two day usage,I met the problem again.The wired thing is I have to connect cellphone with laptop,otherwise my cellphone would reboot endless.

zaqm

Apr 8, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion.
I followed your idea to flash latest stable Chinese version and I didn't meet the problem immediately. After two day usage,I met the problem again.The wired thing is I have to connect cellphone with laptop,otherwise my cellphone would reboot endless.
That's strange, can you think of sth specific you did before you get the reboot?

klempa

Feb 17, 2013
Hallo, thanks for work. Is possible instal some banking apps? On 17.1 isn't possible.
Thanks.

rdnlkc

May 23, 2021
In 18.1 ant+ missing, on 17.1 worked
On 17.1 it was required to give permissions to use ant+ hardware, but on 18.1 permissions greyed out. Is there any way to enable ant+?

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-23_13-21-16.jpg
    photo_2021-05-23_13-21-16.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 106
  • photo_2021-05-23_13-21-20.jpg
    photo_2021-05-23_13-21-20.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 108

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
    This thread is for LineageOS 18.1 builds for Xiaomi Mi Note 3. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes an Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Tips:
    • Latest MIUI stable firmware is suggested.

Installation:
    First time flashing LineageOS 18.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (Latest official TWRP is highly recommended)
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash LineageOS
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
    7. Reboot

Source code:

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum

Download:
    i see this device has been removed from lineageos devices wiki, and last update was late october...
    so question, is this device/build abandoned?

thx in advance,
    has anyone problems with location? it is not working on find my device and it works random on google maps
    gapps issue?
    My phone crashed reproducible after opening Google Maps/Google Pay. I fixed it by using the right firmware:

I had crashes with 20.6.18 (China) and fixed the crash issues by installing V12.0.1.0.PCHCNXM (China).

Thank you all for your work!