[ROM][OFFICIAL][Z00L][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13.0

Search This thread

senpaidev

Jul 27, 2012
www.varisht.dev
CM 13 / Lineage OS 13 with latest patches

Hey, will it be possible for you or any other dev, to make a MM based snapshot build with the latest Google security patches. I know N has the latest patches, what it doesn't is that
1. it doesn't have any snapshot builds yet
2. no xposed support yet
3. looking from reviews heavy on SD410 as compared to MM

So is it possible? Also is it possible to add the latest security patch to the last CM 13.1 Snapshot build (the one on 21st Dec).

Thanks in advance.

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
Hey, will it be possible for you or any other dev, to make a MM based snapshot build with the latest Google security patches. I know N has the latest patches, what it doesn't is that
2. no xposed support yet

So is it possible? Also is it possible to add the latest security patch to the last CM 13.1 Snapshot build (the one on 21st Dec).

Thanks in advance.
No.

dipamdasgupta

Jul 22, 2016
Kolkata
2. no xposed support yet

Thanks in advance.

its not possible as you know cm is already dead ... there is no chance for any update ....
so we have to use what is last left .. :) (if we really need mm on cm)

senpaidev

Jul 27, 2012
www.varisht.dev
its not possible as you know cm is already dead ... there is no chance for any update ....
so we have to use what is last left .. :) (if we really need mm on cm)

What I really want is Xposed and a stable CM/Lineage/ RR. The rest doesn't matter. Currently on stock which is full of bloat. So basically as long as the previous condition is satisfied, it is okay if it is MM or N.

senpaidev

Jul 27, 2012
www.varisht.dev
I installed CM 13 on my Asus ZenFone 2 Laser. It was the last snapshot build. Whenever I apply a landscape wallpaper it is always applied towards the left most edge of the wallpaper. Even when I manually select the center of the wallpaper it is always aligned as it were the left most edge.
I have also set up a IFTTT recipe which automatically changes my wallpaper, even for that the default align is set to left most part instead of center. Any clues on how to solve this?
Development of CM 13 has stopped, so how should I go about this?
I face this bug even when I use a launcher.
I'm using Deltadroid's modular GAPPS package.

Lucife.r

May 19, 2017
Hello...I'm really newbie with this stuff custom rom.
right know i have zenfone 2 laser (ASUS_Z00LDD) with Andorid version (6.01)
i have question does this rom change the os? i mean wipe the zenUI?
cause i want to try to change zenUI (i really dont like the zenUI), does it means it become more stock android?
i mean like the control menu? the settings etc? does it safe to do custom rom? what are disadvantage?
do i have to root the device? and is there any tutorial how to do custom rom i'm really afraid to this cause i read can make some 'brick' or become garbage:(
i know it's a lot question but guys help i want to change zenUI. thank you senpai i hope you guys can answer my newbie question:)

This is the custom ROM bro it mean it will change your OS to latest 7.1.1, or 6.0 full stock android experience with much more customisation,
I'll suggest u to go with the official builts
U will need custom recovery installed for flashing this
If you're new u can see tutorial on YouTube

Last edited:

senpaidev

Jul 27, 2012
www.varisht.dev
Have been getting a strange bug recently. My phone reboots when calling someone via VoLTE enabled sim. It is toatally random and sometimes occurs midway through the call as well. Any solutions? Tried wiping the data of the phone app.

Elfreezer31

Sep 14, 2017
Galicia
Hello:
I have a Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550KL, and I have a Question, Does it Work all or have any problem?

Congratulations for this big Work

Thank you

shreeyash

Jan 19, 2011
Thanks for the info. I will certainly try this now. :good:

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Links are down for now. Will try later

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P0GI586.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Devices supported by this package :

• Officially:
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KL ( Z00L / Z00LD )
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KG ( Z00W / Z00WD )
    • Unofficially:
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE600KL ( Z00M / Z00MD / Z00MDD )
    What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • GPS
    What's not working :

• Speakers don't work on ZE600KL model ( workaround )
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (ZE550KL, ZE600KL):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM-13.0 for ZF2 Laser (720p), ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-03-14
    Last Updated 2016-08-18
    Reserved

Starting from 20160702 nightly build we require MM firmware.
    If you're running LP firmware it should fail saying that "asus.verify_trustzone" assert has failed.
    In order to update your firmware to MM one you can either flash ASUS MM rom in stock recovery or flash a package that will update your FW which you can download right here

################

Starting with 20160803 nightly we ship partial TFA9887 support for ZE600KL.
    All you have to do is flash this to have a working speaker.

Notes:
    - flashing this on pre 20160803 nightly builds will cause bootloop.
    - you have to flash it every nightly, I don't plan to add OTA survival script.

Thanks to TDAD68 who spent 10 hours with me testing this out lol.
    [ mediocre announcement ]
    For people who somehow miss stock battery LED handling (you shouldn't tbh) I'm going to bring it back in upcoming nightly (if nothing breaks).
    It'll be configured like this:
    * 1-15% = RED,
    * 16%-99% = ORANGE,
    * 100% = GREEN.