[ROM][Officiall][pdx203][12.1] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

zeroX125

Nov 3, 2020
Sony Xperia 1 II
In the latest version, the disconnection behavior of using mobile telecommunications is very high, but the disconnection time is very short each time, but it may also be a problem with my network itself.
By QX-AT52

Last edited:

itsttime206

Known issue, but low priority to fix..
Thanks for the response Clfbbn. That helps me from trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong. Love the ROM! Smooth and stable!

Not sure if this helps, but notification light works every time after the phone was plugged in. For example, if the phone is plugged in, a text comes in, and the phone is unplugged, the notification light switches to the correct color of the text app. This is the same with Snapchat, where the light turns yellow appropriately if the notification appeared when plugged in. The light persists in the correct color when the phone is unplugged. Hopefully that helps potentially remedy the problem. Everything else works flawlessly and this seems to be the only thing missing. Thank you so much!

-Tom

clfbbn

Mar 29, 2014
Thanks for the response Clfbbn. That helps me from trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong. Love the ROM! Smooth and stable!

Not sure if this helps, but notification light works every time after the phone was plugged in. For example, if the phone is plugged in, a text comes in, and the phone is unplugged, the notification light switches to the correct color of the text app. This is the same with Snapchat, where the light turns yellow appropriately if the notification appeared when plugged in. The light persists in the correct color when the phone is unplugged. Hopefully that helps potentially remedy the problem. Everything else works flawlessly and this seems to be the only thing missing. Thank you so much!

-Tom
We have re-implemented the notification light. It will work on next official build.

P.U 93

Nov 19, 2020
you can use one of the apps that stop the recharging at the % you like, but the charging is so slow I find it inconvenient.

itsttime206

LOVE this ROM. Coupled with the phone, its a dream phone and a dream ROM. Thanks a ton for your work on this Dev. Now the only other issue I've noticed is sometimes after calls the speaker on the phone switches to only earpiece and won't go back to full speakers until phone restart. This results in very low volume levels until phone restart. Other than that, everything is working AMAZING. I LOVE the notification light! Wow, thanks again! Dream phone and dream ROM! 😍

Reactions: nreuge

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Saint-Nazaire
LOVE this ROM. Coupled with the phone, its a dream phone and a dream ROM. Thanks a ton for your work on this Dev. Now the only other issue I've noticed is sometimes after calls the speaker on the phone switches to only earpiece and won't go back to full speakers until phone restart. This results in very low volume levels until phone restart. Other than that, everything is working AMAZING. I LOVE the notification light! Wow, thanks again! Dream phone and dream ROM! 😍
Could you tell me what is better compared to the latest stock rom??

itsttime206

Could you tell me what is better compared to the latest stock rom??
No google play services, no issues whatsoever, pure/clean and fast. Unless you prefer stock bloatware and no privacy, otherwise this unit works for all carriers in the USA. I'm using it with verizon. Beyond that your question would be more "what are the benefits of using a custom ROM." It works flawlessly on this phone.

Reactions: nreuge

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the ROM. 21 seems to be working fine. Did have to jump though hoops to get the bank app working and contactless payments with google wallet working but it is working now.

Basically playcurl, Play Integrity Fix, LSPosed and Zygisk and the KernelSU and Hide My Applist app. Will probably do a guide on it at some point but I kinda just stumbled my way though it and some how got it work.

Thanks enese94 for the Sony Apps. Nice not to miss them even though I didn't really use them as I got this phone second hand just a few days ago and one of the first things I did was flash this ROM as the signal was really bad with the default firmware. It still is but at least this is more secure and I can mess around with it.
    1608644684231.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

Downloads:

Known Issues:

You tell me :)

Device Trees:

Device Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_sony_pdx203
    Common Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_sony_sm8250-common
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_sony_sm8250

Credits:

Huge thanks to:
    Luk1337 and Sjllls for their help on debugging and fixing issues and device trees as references​
    Changelog:

Code:
    - 2022-10-13
      - So many things, see commits for details :)

- 2022-08-08
      - Added High Brightness Mode (HBM) in livedisplay
      - Added High Touch Reporting Rate (120Hz) switch

- 2022-08-02
      - Fixed color settings in the Settings application (Thanks to cramfs28)
        - Note that toggling "Creator Mode" in extra settings application will change the color setting
      -  Fixed an issue related to call microphone on T-Mobile sim cards
      - Fixed echo cancellation in loudspeaker mode when in call

- 2022-07-27
      - EXPERIMENTAL BUILD: May contain some extra functionalities that does not appear in final build
      - Added extra setting application
        - Added H.S. mode from Sony stock
        - Added creator display mode
      - Change default network type to 5G

- 2022-07-21
      - **IMPORTANT:** You will need to flash the recovery.img BEFORE you flash the ROM
        - Some ROM props changed, need to update the recovery
      - Added double tap to wake
      - Enabled picture enhancement feature in livedisplay
      - Fixed dual-SIM detection
      - Enabled touchscreen in recovery
      - Check other updates in commit logs

- 2022-07-18
      - Kernel
        - Imported kernel source code from sony 58.2.A.7.55
        - Merge CAF Tag LA.UM.9.12.r1-14300-SMxx50.0
        - Enabled wireguard driver (Need testing)
        - Initial merging of linux-stable (to 4.19.158)
      - Update files for 58.2.A.8.92
      - Check other updates in commit logs

- 2022-06-29
      -  Fixed microphone too low problem in some applications
      -  Fixed an issue causing the usb selection menu to grey out

-Tom
    We have re-implemented the notification light. It will work on next official build.

i really like the rom but i don't want the unlocked screen to appear when i restart the device :(( :(
    There is no way you can disable that :)
    Thank you again my bro, so dual sim will be fixed in next build ? You are the real hero for Xperia 1 II my bro.
    Yes, new builds have been uploaded