• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][OH4][5.0]AllianceROM�v10 Lite Available - 18 Themes - Huge Customisation 13/10

Which Alliance Manager Theme do you use?

• Total voters

n01z

Jul 22, 2013
www.soundcloud.com
Thanks all. I don't like bringing personal stuff onto the board but posts like that hit a nerve

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Don't worry about it Goldie, we (the non-dev Alliance members) can handle the morons in this thread. As your Allies, we can look bad without it reflecting directly on the ROM- which is already light years ahead of the other ROMs.. If we can't wait an extra few days/weeks until the next update, we don't deserve to be part of the Alliance.

SM-G900F
Alliance ROM
AEL Kernel
Antutu: 38256 (#14 overall #1 G900F)

n01z

Jul 22, 2013
www.soundcloud.com
Ignore guys like him. Have seen it many times here at XDA that those inpatient guys are the reason why great devs stop working here ??

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Never had a problem restoring apps and data that I made on a different rom or even a different device as long as I don't restore any system apps or other stuff that is marked red in TB.
As I migrated from my S3 running an AOSP based rom I only had a problem with on app. As far as I know it was Amazon.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
I've had issues trying to restore backups (in both Titanium and GO Backup) to Android 4.4 from earlier 4.3 version apps, even on the same ROM.. Some apps are not reverse/forward compatible because of new/changed Android features. Also, updates to apps are pushed based on system compatibility (if you are on 4.3 you won't see updates for 4.4 etc.) So, a backup from 4.3 might not have the patches/fixes that a 4.4 app update will have.
Personally, I recommend installing apps one by one (just wait until you need or are going to use the app regularly) from the Play Store to ensure you get the right version for your device. This allows you to keep your phone light from apps that you rarely use- which can be installed/uninstalled on a per-use basis.
A good example would be the Duplicate Contact app- I only need to run it once to clean up my contacts, then I'll uninstall it until I need it again.
You'd be surprised how many apps you have that you really don't use too often. Installing only once you need to start using apps, helps this. I use this on-demand type method every time I perform a clean flash of a ROM.
Keeps my system space more clear for Sky Gamblers and San Andreas, which I use quite often and they are huge.

SM-G900F
Alliance ROM
AEL Kernel
Antutu: 38256 (#14 overall #1 G900F)

Reactions: tenxo

brojoe11

Jul 9, 2011
Forest, Mississippi

n01z

Jul 22, 2013
www.soundcloud.com
Complete Blackout Theme V4

To celebrate the release of Alliance ROM V4:
I've updated the Complete Blackout theme. Can be installed through ROM Customizer "Flash/Install from SD"

View attachment complete_blackout_v4.zip

Works best with this Blackout Red theme (that includes a multi-shade transparent Notification Panel) which can be installed using the Alliance Manager (place .zip in the "alliance/backup/themer/" folder, then restore from Alliance Backup) The red is adjustable to any colour by changing the linked colour. Note: You will want to change the Toggle Dim colour to match.

View attachment blackout_red_v4.zip

Background:

background.jpg

ENJOY!!

Screenshots:

1.png

Screenshot_2014-06-21-22-01-56.png

Screenshot_2014-06-21-02-57-56.png

Screenshot_2014-06-21-22-17-07.jpg

3.png

4.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-21-22-21-26.png

Note: This was based on the Black Glass NE2 V4 theme, credit to the author.

Last edited:

xenomorph.72

Nov 22, 2012
Awesome rom and amazing update thanks so much for the rom! Flashed with no issues aosp theme is perfect and fingerprint mods working like a charm

xenomorph.72

Nov 22, 2012
Force close whenever i go to Rom control>alliance rom settings>colors>backgrounds>system>wallpaper
Settings>backgrounds>statusbar>wallpaper
settings>backgrounds>dropdown panel>wallpaper

Can anyone confirm it?:)
I attached few of my screen shot.:)

Sent from my SM-G900F
Just tested this and it's fine for me no issues.

Reactions: GotDjent28

Gutslit

Feb 3, 2012
im back 11-04-2020

I flash back to 3.1 the problem still exist.Iast option is to restore my backup.

Sent from my SM-G900F

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Are you using custom notification bg and system?

Sent from my SM-G900F

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone