• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OLD] Moto X Force L!te Android 7.0 NPK25.200-12 for ALL MODEL

Search This thread

CrashXXL

Mar 5, 2015
Barnaul
All developments are carried out thanks to donations on Purchase of these or other devices
thank

Please do not copy files to other file shares
the project is under constant development and refinement

Project name Moto X Force L!te NPK25.200-12
Tagline Faster Lighter Economical
NPK25.200-12.zip

XT1581 CN / XT1580 EU / XT1580 MX / XT1580 LA

Installing via TWRP on any device in "1 click" (one zip archive "NPK25.200-12.zip") in the process will automatically update the logo, radio, kernel, and install the system
Hands will need to do only Wipe data / cache / dalvik | art

Description
- lighter, faster
- deodex - allowing resources using modifiers
- delete more apps Google & Moto Services OTA/CCC/CCE
- OTA process is deleted, you will not receive a brick
- removed a lot of the background services collect and send data on the type of phone DropBox, MotoCare, MotoConntect, Drive ... etc.
- automatic updating of build.prop for your model phone
- automatic updating of fsg
- automatic updating of the modem is adapted for 2 sim cards on any phone except the verizon
- logo & bootanimation 5.1.1 MotoPlanet
- widget form Droid Turbo 2 v2.1.2

Install
IMPORTANT on the phone, copy 2 files NPK25.200-12.zip and NPK25.200-12.zip.md5 to it, it will save you from the problem of installing a broken archive, if the archive does not match then it will not install
- Root not PreInstalled
- wipe Dalvik/ART
- wipe Data
- wipe Cache
- wipe System
- copy NPK25.200-12.zip and NPK25.200-12.zip.md5 to phone
- install NPK25.200-12.zip
- reboot & use
- 1 $ Coffee for me

Download

Download Moto X Force L!te Android 7.0 NPK25.200-12

XDA:DevDB Information
ROM Moto X Force L!te Android 7.0 NPK25.200-12, ROM for Moto X Force all model

Contributors
CrashXXL
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Based On: KINZIE_RETMX_DS_7.0_NPK25.200-12_cid12_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-26
Current Beta Version: 0.1
Beta Release Date: 2017-06-25

Created 2017-06-26
Last Updated 2017-06-26

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 2,767
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 2,637
  • 0003.png
    0003.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 2,669
  • 0005.png
    0005.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,585
Last edited:

bertrob

Apr 6, 2012
You've done amazing work thank you, I can confirm that everything runs as it supposed to! Do you know if any future downgrade to marshmallow would only require flashing ROM or flashing modem (EU) etc would also be required?

Last edited:

Held22

Apr 24, 2014
Installation works as expected

Just want to let you know every thing works as expected XT1580 |EU.

Wil test a few days en come back. Big Thanks1

CrashXXL

Mar 5, 2015
Barnaul
You've done amazing work thank you, I can confirm that everything runs as it supposed to! Do you know if any future downgrade to marshmallow would only require flashing ROM or flashing modem (EU) etc would also be required?

If you yourself did not flush the full flush
Then downgrade the stock firmware can be, if you are stitching into the phone of someone else's GPT and bootloader, you can not do this

(c) GoogleTranslate

lessiohc

Feb 28, 2010
I guy, thanks for your work! This evening I try it on my XT1581.
Only one question. Now I use Unofficial Lineage Os and second SIM remain in 2G. In your Rom both SIM works in 4G?

CrashXXL

Mar 5, 2015
Barnaul
I guy, thanks for your work! This evening I try it on my XT1581.
Only one question. Now I use Unofficial Lineage Os and second SIM remain in 2G. In your Rom both SIM works in 4G?

i don't know
I make the firmware for phones that I sometimes get, but I can not use them everyday

My main phone moto maxx xt1225

JaleBreak

Apr 7, 2017
Judging from your screenshots, there isn't a baseband/modem update with the nougat rom. Can somebody please confirm? Thanks!

PontusPotato

Jun 12, 2016
Unfortunately almost every app I install crashes or freezes. Some work but most don't . Good job otherwise though

lessiohc

Feb 28, 2010
I flashed yesterday and I have some problem with play store, that crashed or not installing app (waiting and nothing moves...)
After some wipe and four or five flash play store works good and all of rom doesn't have a problem. Good Job!
XT1581 CN with Italian dual SIM ✌?

Luis R

Aug 26, 2016
I think that version 7.0 has a bug, when downloading a large file and the screen goes off the download is stopped, even with the configuration of wifi always active.
Install this firmware also brings the same problem. The failure of the version that I release Motorola.
Thank you for your work.

Antimagic

Apr 19, 2016
I think that version 7.0 has a bug, when downloading a large file and the screen goes off the download is stopped, even with the configuration of wifi always active.
Install this firmware also brings the same problem. The failure of the version that I release Motorola.
Thank you for your work.

Have you checked your cellular network signal quality under battery graph? Because I noticed a bug that after screen goes off, cellular signal goes really bad (orange/red). After turning screen on it changes back to green immediately. Dunno if it's related to your problem but for me it causes bad battery drain.

samkullu

May 26, 2009
kullu
Would this work on X force India xt1580 model how about the radio mine is a single SIM would it unlock dual SIM thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: evlo

ziatnine

Jun 30, 2017
Moscow
Awesome! Thanks man!!
XT1580 (official, russian) is now double sim. Though it does not show IMEI of second slot, but automagically both sims work perfectly.
Answering the question about second sim being limited to 2G only - it is for voice communication only. Once the data transfer is switched to sim2, it reverts the things in an opposite way - sim2 becomes LTE-capable and sim1 drops down to 2G only.
The only issue now is that bootloader cannot be locked due to unofficialness of the firmware. It seems checking the signature or something...
This is only a problem for Android Pay. Not a big deal for me though, as native bank client work better, anyway.
And yet another piece of excellent news - ACR is now working fine even with bluetooth headset and does perfect calls recordings!

Man you're great! Now my XT1580 is most loved headset in the world, again!
Thank you veeeeeery much for your effort!

Last edited:
Reactions: evlo and samkullu

nicorvienne

Jan 20, 2015
vienna
Awesome! Thanks man!!
The only issue now is that bootloader cannot be locked due to unofficialness of the firmware. It seems checking the signature or something...
This is only a problem for Android Pay. Not a big deal for me though, as native bank client work better, anyway.....

Hi, flash Magisk v13-54e6a79 (incl. saftynet-fix) and your BL will pass SaftyNet & your device will be rooted too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170627-201102.png
    Screenshot_20170627-201102.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot_20170627-200738.png
    Screenshot_20170627-200738.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Reactions: ziatnine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All developments are carried out thanks to donations on Purchase of these or other devices
    thank

Project name Moto X Force L!te NPK25.200-12
    Tagline Faster Lighter Economical
    NPK25.200-12.zip

XT1581 CN / XT1580 EU / XT1580 MX / XT1580 LA

Installing via TWRP on any device in "1 click" (one zip archive "NPK25.200-12.zip") in the process will automatically update the logo, radio, kernel, and install the system
    Hands will need to do only Wipe data / cache / dalvik | art

Description
    - lighter, faster
    - deodex - allowing resources using modifiers
    - delete more apps Google & Moto Services OTA/CCC/CCE
    - OTA process is deleted, you will not receive a brick
    - removed a lot of the background services collect and send data on the type of phone DropBox, MotoCare, MotoConntect, Drive ... etc.
    - automatic updating of build.prop for your model phone
    - automatic updating of fsg
    - automatic updating of the modem is adapted for 2 sim cards on any phone except the verizon
    - logo & bootanimation 5.1.1 MotoPlanet
    - widget form Droid Turbo 2 v2.1.2

Install
    IMPORTANT on the phone, copy 2 files NPK25.200-12.zip and NPK25.200-12.zip.md5 to it, it will save you from the problem of installing a broken archive, if the archive does not match then it will not install
    - Root not PreInstalled
    - wipe Dalvik/ART
    - wipe Data
    - wipe Cache
    - wipe System
    - copy NPK25.200-12.zip and NPK25.200-12.zip.md5 to phone
    - install NPK25.200-12.zip
    - reboot & use
    - 1 $ Coffee for me

Download

Download Moto X Force L!te Android 7.0 NPK25.200-12

XDA:DevDB Information
    ROM Moto X Force L!te Android 7.0 NPK25.200-12, ROM for Moto X Force all model

Contributors
    CrashXXL
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    Based On: KINZIE_RETMX_DS_7.0_NPK25.200-12_cid12_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-06-26
    Current Beta Version: 0.1
    Beta Release Date: 2017-06-25

Created 2017-06-26
    Last Updated 2017-06-26

Awesome! Thanks man!!
    XT1580 (official, russian) is now double sim. Though it does not show IMEI of second slot, but automagically both sims work perfectly.
    Answering the question about second sim being limited to 2G only - it is for voice communication only. Once the data transfer is switched to sim2, it reverts the things in an opposite way - sim2 becomes LTE-capable and sim1 drops down to 2G only.
    This is only a problem for Android Pay. Not a big deal for me though, as native bank client work better, anyway.
    And yet another piece of excellent news - ACR is now working fine even with bluetooth headset and does perfect calls recordings!

Man you're great! Now my XT1580 is most loved headset in the world, again!
    Would this work on X force India xt1580 model how about the radio mine is a single SIM would it unlock dual SIM thanks
    Awesome! Thanks man!!
    This is only a problem for Android Pay. Not a big deal for me though, as native bank client work better, anyway.....

Hi, flash Magisk v13-54e6a79 (incl. saftynet-fix) and your BL will pass SaftyNet & your device will be rooted too!
    Will this enable second sim on xt1850 EU to work?