mouradian

Jul 1, 2014

In your thread you posted this instructions
Make sure you have latest recovery
2. Factory reset
3. Install ROM Zip
4. Install SuperSu
5. Install Gapps
6. Flash the MR_bump zip for bumping the boot.img (which is un-bumped after flashing the SuperSu)
7. Phone will reboot (if it doesn't then REBOOT manually)

julianenciso93

Nov 6, 2014
2. Factory reset
3. Install ROM Zip
4. Install SuperSu
5. Install Gapps
6. Flash the MR_bump zip for bumping the boot.img (which is un-bumped after flashing the SuperSu)

MR_bump It is not necessary

xdahero1

May 18, 2016
yairworkshop.com
2. Factory reset
3. Install ROM Zip
4. Install SuperSu
5. Install Gapps

i need to edit this ' it's not needed anymore

Reactions: mouradian

Windforce0511

Aug 19, 2014
BIH
How smooth is this ROM? Any customizations? How often is it updated?
This is best rom for G3 and you can not find something like this on XDA or everywhere else . First rom which haven't any type of stuttering or lag. I also installed new Adreno GPU drivers.
Best rom for G3 so far. If you try it, you can not get back to other rom.

zeeBomb

Jan 1, 2016
This is best rom for G3 and you can not find something like this on XDA or everywhere else . First rom which haven't any type of stuttering or lag. I also installed new Adreno GPU drivers.

Adreno drivers have to be installed separately? And does Xcam work with this?

Datiree

Apr 13, 2016

Personnally, I use another AOSP rom, this one, and it's fast, stable, battery friendly, lag free and so on.
So no, this rom is not the only one, there is some other rom particularly good ;)
Maybe I will test this one to compare :)

Loknic4

May 4, 2015
Got FC when try sending contact via sms . So not so great.
Keep Calm Dude!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Windforce0511

Aug 19, 2014
BIH
Personnally, I use another AOSP rom, this one, and it's fast, stable, battery friendly, lag free and so on.
So no, this rom is not the only one, there is some other rom particularly good ;)
Maybe I will test this one to compare :)
This one have better battery life and it is lag free. That one you have linked is not lag free. But maybe for you it is. ;)

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Got FC when try sending contact via sms . So not so great.
Keep Calm Dude!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
No problems here. Maybe it is not problem by rom itself. Think again. :)

Datiree

Apr 13, 2016
This one have better battery life and it is lag free. That one you have linked is not lag free. But maybe for you it is. ;)

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

No problems here. Maybe it is not problem by rom itself. Think again. :)
Can't say for battery life comparison(already very good), but lag free, yes it is ^^
I tried Krexus this afternoon...broken exfat support, my sdcard is "corrupted". I perfectly know it's not the case. So nope, this rom is not for me xD

Windforce0511

Aug 19, 2014
BIH
Can't say for battery life comparison(already very good), but lag free, yes it is ^^
I tried Krexus this afternoon...broken exfat support, my sdcard is "corrupted". I perfectly know it's not the case. So nope, this rom is not for me xD
It is really hard to find lag free rom for LG G3 today, but this one in combination with new Adreno drivers gives the best possible experience for thuis heavy QuadHD screen. :) Good luck guys!

Datiree

Apr 13, 2016
It is really hard to find lag free rom for LG G3 today, but this one in combination with new Adreno drivers gives the best possible experience for thuis heavy QuadHD screen. :) Good luck guys!

True that lag free rom are rare xD
The AOSP CAF i use have already adreno drivers integrated, and exfat support.
Did Krexus officially support exfat ? If yes, what are the conditions to make it work (allocation size and so on) ? Because my sdcard is recognized by every rom (stock and custom), but not by krexus (corrupted).
Thanks in advance ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FGvgExSSCQmH3RcQJ-gbYbYJm6Ig%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fforum.xda-developers.com%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252Fkz7gt_qE_KF-WcV8TxOjMQyfvds%253D%252Fhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fforum.xda-developers.com%25252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%25252F0h6j-xJDmh0mAGY3c7CEmqzwEMU%25253D%25252Fhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fi.imgur.com%2525252FoRrQGLu.png

Disclaimer:
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
     * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some
     * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    Krexus-CAF is what the name implies. The Krexus unique combination of mods, on top of a clean uptodate and latest CAF source.
    Built mainly of top of AOSP-CAF (with permission) and using only what's necessary from all the other great non-nexus device supporting ROMs (CyanogenMod, Dirty Unicorns, AOSPB, Tesla etc), Krexus-CAF tries to provide the maximum compatibility possible with CM-based device trees while keeping a small ROM base.

Lead Developer: @KreAch3R

About Krexus:
    Krexus was born out of a simple necessity. The latest releases of stock Android (namely lollipop and marshmallow) were pretty close to my idea of a perfect android ROM, yet missing some elements, which are meant to be included in stock Android, at least for me. Starting from a clean AOSP environment, only specific features and fixes are included, which are personally tested, with one goal in mind. To create a stock like android ROM, "as it should be".

This means, and I mean it, a ROM like how stock nexus image should be, for me.

This isn't going to get bloated. Most UI "features" are already there.
    This isn't going to start picking commits relentlessly, I will test them personally and only add things that 1) work like they should 2) would fit in a stock ROM.
    This isn't going to be updated very quickly. Only security and bug fixes will be pushed out ASAP.
    This is going to follow Google's & AOSP guidelines as closely as I can.[/SPOILER]

Google+ Community

DEVICE SPECIFIC INFORMATION

IMPORTANT DEVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Everything works perfectly fine.

Google+ Community: Krexus-CAF Community
    DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    Rom Download
    <MOD EDIT - DOWNLOAD LINKS REMOVED.>

new build released
    Thank you for supporting the LG G variants!

I hope you like the ROM!

There's a FAQ in the community which answers all these questions here, please read it

yeah i's my pleasure to bring this amazing ROM to our G lineup ,thank you!
    Thank you for supporting the LG G variants!

I hope you like the ROM!

There's a FAQ in the community which answers all these questions here, please read it
    new build released with the new Substratum themes manager , see the link at the first post.
    feedback are welcome.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone