[ROM][OMS][OFFICIAL][7.1.1]Resurrection Remix-N OnePlus 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

koko21341

Mar 26, 2016
How the location toggle works?
Does it toggle in one click or does it show the advanced menu?
(I want one click toggle, I guess so as most people)

brandonhatty

Dec 31, 2012
Cannot add a second fingerprint... Goes through the motions but when touching the home button it just goes back to settings screen... Anyone else?

boggdy

Oct 24, 2011
Quick question: I use RR and I want to update it, but I have no idea which version I'm using. Is there a way to find out which one I have on my phone? There are about three threads with RR and I want to make sure I don't mess up something. Thank you.

Thank you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

DSwissK

Feb 23, 2011
www.nofox.ch
There is advance menu option with with location toggle.

No one click On/Off.

Wrong. You can set it up the way you want.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Quick question: I use RR and I want to update it, but I have no idea which version I'm using. Is there a way to find out which one I have on my phone? There are about three threads with RR and I want to make sure I don't mess up something. Thank you.

Thank you.

Settings, configuration, miscellaneous, updates

amstel

Dec 23, 2010
sorry,
but I'm still getting an error while trying to flash 19/02 (just like happened in 14/02 version).

receiving the following error:
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/ROM/RR-N-v5.8.2-20170219-oneplus3-official.zip'

before that there is a problem comparing the Trustzone version from TZ.BF.4.0.1-83199 to TZ.BF.4.0.1-76917.

I've already tried to update the firmware/modem version (to 4.0.2 like suggested few posts earlier).

any suggestion?

Reactions: DiMatador

cloudx720

Oct 12, 2013
Hey do all vulkan API enabled games work on this ROM? Heck even stock oos4 has no support like wtf!?!?

cmarps

Aug 14, 2015
sorry,
but I'm still getting an error while trying to flash 19/02 (just like happened in 14/02 version).

receiving the following error:
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/ROM/RR-N-v5.8.2-20170219-oneplus3-official.zip'

before that there is a problem comparing the Trustzone version from TZ.BF.4.0.1-83199 to TZ.BF.4.0.1-76917.

I've already tried to update the firmware/modem version (to 4.0.2 like suggested few posts earlier).

any suggestion?
Delete "assert.. oppo...;" In updater script.

netbuzz

May 16, 2012
I have some problem with this one.... I can't play Pokemon Go in this rom... There is no issue in launching the App but It won't connect with the server..... Anyone with this problem??
I never played Pokemon Go, but I know it doesn't work on rooted phones. You will want to look into installing Magisk with system-less root: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

In my system it makes no difference whether the phone is plugged to a car charger or whether it is not.
Wifi is not connected. On the car side, is it trying to obtain IP address, with no success, again and again.
With all other ROMS it is working smooth as warm butter.

I like RR roms, and everything else is working good, so I'm trying to understand the cause of that issue.
Tethering works perfectly fine for me with this ROM. Are you able to tether from another device, besides your car? That will tell you if it's a problem on your phone or not.

Boss, is there any way to get 2 coloum setting dashboard ?
Yes. Settings - Configurations - Interface - Dashboard - Columns

Thank you.

Actually, that doesn't even really matter. You can dirty flash between all these versions with no problem. I have been doing that for months. Just flash the ROM update and nothing else.

NOSTALGIA

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 11, 2012
Cebu
can someone confirm if facebook messenger calls are working on this rom and video calla as well. thnx

amir77a

May 1, 2004
Tethering works perfectly fine for me with this ROM. Are you able to tether from another device, besides your car? That will tell you if it's a problem on your phone or not.

Didn't try tether with another device.
I've switched today to another rom (freedom), and my car got effortlessly connected.

The tethering problem happened for me in many previews RR versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts