[ROM][OMS][OFFICIAL][7.1.1]Resurrection Remix-N OnePlus 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

koko21341

Mar 26, 2016
Wrong. You can set it up the way you want.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Settings, configuration, miscellaneous, updates

I've just installed:
RR-N-v5.8.1-20170214-oneplus3-Official.zip
There is no easy toggle configuration for the location :crying:

cgprince06

Nov 4, 2011
Paphos
I am facing very weird issue...
Everything working fine but sometimes touchscreen get freez only else hardware buttons working fine but touchscreen not working its get freez.

Though i have tried the stock kernel but issue still the same then i have flashed boeffla kernel also but sometimes facing the touchscreen freez issue.

Any workaround for that or any fix?

Hi
i have the same problem, it happens to me only when i unlock the device.
I tried changing the rom/kernel/root but no help its still there.
I was on Oxygen os Open beta 7 for a while (it started when i clean flashed OxOS OB7 again)
i tried changing the kernel, not rooting my device and yesterday i clean flash Resuraction Remix 19/2 with OxOS 4.0.3 modem & firmware and since then it happened apout 6-8 times on this rom.

All of this makes me think that this is a hardwhare issue, but the think is that i never had it before.
Does anyone know what could cause this? its becoming really annoying.

Thanks in advance :good::good::good:

Lownita

Jun 14, 2011
Germany
Any ideas why wakelocks all have the same duration in bbs?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170221-093924.jpg
    Screenshot_20170221-093924.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 962

vtec303

This is the best Resurrection Remix I have installed on my 3T, very smooth and super fast with some extra features as well, I have tried others as well but I am sticking with this one may be for a long time, a big thanks to OP for compiling this keep it up mate you have done a great job, cheers.

sud.vastav

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 5, 2013
Manipal
A little Announcement

Right now there are 2 official RR builds, one for OnePlus 3 by me and other for OnePlus 3T by @apascual89, both of which are compatible with both the devices.
Now that both trees and forums for both the devices have been unified, there's no point in maintaining 2 exact same builds. Therefore I'll be discontinuing my builds for OnePlus 3 and they would also be taken over by @apascual89.
He'll be dropping a test build for OnePlus 3 in this thread soon just to make sure everything works fine. After that he'll move his RR thread to the unified subforum for 3 and 3T and I'll close this thread.
It was nice being here. See ya!

ivicakc

Jul 23, 2011
Koprivnica
Right now there are 2 official RR builds, one for OnePlus 3 by me and other for OnePlus 3T by @apascual89, both of which are compatible with both the devices.
Now that both trees and forums for both the devices have been unified, there's no point in maintaining 2 exact same builds. Therefore I'll be discontinuing my builds for OnePlus 3 and they would also be taken over by @apascual89.
He'll be dropping a test build for OnePlus 3 in this thread soon just to make sure everything works fine. After that he'll move his RR thread to the unified subforum for 3 and 3T and I'll close this thread.
You are the best

Reactions: sud.vastav

boggdy

Oct 24, 2011

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
u can see it if u go into about phone then it will say it like in my picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170221-230532.png
    Screenshot_20170221-230532.png
    113 KB · Views: 529

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA

Building now will post asap. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts