Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shavendum

Feb 22, 2014
OnePlus 7
Ok here we go!! First unified build!

Get Build Here

Please confirm all good. I have OP3T but using unified trees. So all should be working great

See release notes: In My OP3T Thread
Hey, welcome here. Dirty flashed your build over the last op3 build by sud.vastav here.
Rear cam wasn't working and gave a green screen. Flashing boeffla solved the issue though.

Valaran

Dec 16, 2010
Orléans
www.aperorpg.fr
Hi ! This is a fine rom, but some drawbacks...

> battery life is not quite good. I was running sultan cm13 and it's almost 1h less for the same usage
> I experience some lags, stutters

Also got a strange issue with the last update. I flashed full package but forgot to flash gapps. At reboot, half of my apps were missing (i think the most frequent used, not the most recent ones). maybe the issue faced by @daddyodizzel ?

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
Ok here we go!! First unified build!

Get Build Here

Please confirm all good. I have OP3T but using unified trees. So all should be working great

See release notes: In My OP3T Thread

I did a dirty flash and at tgmhe beginning everything seems to be normal, but today i realized, that my system ui began always to fc. A second dirty flash doesn't solve the problem. I had to restore my previous backup.

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Can you tell us more details about your rom? Kernel, features... Some users report broken camera...

Check post #2 on the unified thread that gives you details on the kernel. Features are all the RR features.

Included snap camera works great

I did a dirty flash and at tgmhe beginning everything seems to be normal, but today i realized, that my system ui began always to fc. A second dirty flash doesn't solve the problem. I had to restore my previous backup.

Try a clean install. All good here

Reactions: Stogie87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts