- Sep 26, 2022
Secure Folder not working
you dont if your not on stock or unlocked bootloader. There is not a removal that's been developed. Only way to remove it is to flash Stock and relock bootloader.
Hi, thank you for the beautiful work!
I have a Galaxy A70 FN, I managed after some difficulties to install the rom and it runs wonderfully! The only problem I have is with installing Magisk.
Forgive me if this is a noob problem, but on this thread you wrote:
"Do not install the magisk from the ROM if you will use stock kernel, it WILL NOT BOOT".
I never touched the kernel, but I didn't read this line before flashing and installed magisk anyway from the ROM. It booted successfully anyway, but after a moment Magisk's App had "Superuser" and "Modules" entries disabled. I checked your instructions again. I felt dumb.
I wiped and reflashed the ROM from scratch, without installing Magisk. Now it is running perfectly again, even if without Magisk.
How should I do to install Magisk? I know there is this XDA guide:
But the guide has options for:
1) roms with flashable zips like LineageOS
2) instructions for samsung devices, which involve downloading, patching and flashing the stock firmware, which I suppose would then override the ROM I just installed.
I opened the Swx .zip and the necessary files to patch are not present, so option 1 is not possible, option 2 seems wrong in principle to me.
Years ago I remember I could simply flash the Magisk zip from twrp, but as told in the guide, it is not possible/recommended anymore, especially on newer devices.
As a last resort I suppose I can try to flash a custom kernel, and then I can install Magisk directly during the ROM flashing, am I right?
What should I do? A big thank you
I was able to install the last Magisk apk from twrp and it seems to work perfectly. Still I would like to understand how one should proceed if twrp flashing wouldn't be possible.
Amazing Rom(After getting past the issues i had when flashing) cant wait for the next versionsV4 Released!
- Custom Kernel (Thanks to @itz_rogue_77)
- Deknoxed full (Including KnoxGuard)
- Alt Z (secure folder feature)
- Full Edge Lighting (extra effects unlocked)
- Secure Folder working
- Performance and battery improvements
- Enhacend processing mode
- More debloat
- Some updated apps
- Bugs Fixs
- and more
MoxKernel R1 Changelog:
- Based on latest Android R source A705FNXXU5DUC6
- Upstreamed from 4.14.190 to 4.14.231
- Added Westwood and BBR TCP (westwood as default)
- Added Boeffla_Wakelocks
- Added Wireguard support
- Added Maple, Anxiety, ZEN, SIO and FIOPS I/O schedulers (Maple as default)
- Added blu_schedutil governor
- Added sched tweaks for smoother experience
- Added spin lock function family
- Added some CPU optimizations
- Added some tweaks on GPU
- Added some safetynet patch
- Disabled avb 2.0 and DM-verity checks
- Disabled lmk (in favour of PSI)
- Enabled lz4 and updated decompressor module
- Removed Samsung security features
- Built using Proton-clang 13 with -O3 optimizations
- Download add-on and save to internal storage or external storage
- Reboot to TWRP
- Go to Settings > uncheck "Unmount System before installing zip"
- Mount > mount system
- Flash the add-on and wipe cache & dalvik
- Reboot to system