[ROM][ONE UI 3.1][A71] - Swx ROM

Search This thread

karan5chaos

May 12, 2013
Mumbai
I have to ask... Is it possible to create a completely google free rom?
I'm fine with Samsung stock apps to be honest.
Maybe flash gapps separately??

Pupet_Master

Nov 10, 2014
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
how do I do that? I have always flashed zip, I had never flashed an .img, I tried this rom, but it gave me that error
Well maybe it's a good idea to download again, maybe corrupted download.
To mount, simply click on mount at the TWRP homepage, check the partitions you would like to mount (system, persist, etc) and that's it.
I still think you should disable the lockscreen, check if device is not encrypted and delete the lockscreen db files on twrp after.

Aphonse

Jun 11, 2021
To mount, simply click on mount at the TWRP homepage, check the partitions you would like to mount (system, persist, etc) and that's it.
I still think you should disable the lockscreen, check if device is not encrypted and delete the lockscreen db files on twrp after.
OK thank you

Aphonse

Jun 11, 2021
Download the rom again, mount the system, vendor, product and udm, try flshear again and I keep getting error 255 in twrp

Aphonse

Jun 11, 2021
Is your phone encrypted?
I have already installed lineage OS, to test and it has worked without problems, I have reinstalled the original Samsung firmware of Android 11, I install the recovery I try to install the .img and the twrp gives me an error 😔😔, I have the bootloader unlocked, I don't use a password on my cell phone, but it still gives me an error

Williansjose

Sep 22, 2013
I have already installed lineage OS, to test and it has worked without problems, I have reinstalled the original Samsung firmware of Android 11, I install the recovery I try to install the .img and the twrp gives me an error 😔😔, I have the bootloader unlocked, I don't use a password on my cell phone, but it still gives me an error
Bro, you need to formar your SD card to Exfat to install the img, that's why you're having error 255. Or out the img file into your internal storage and that'll work.

Aphonse

Jun 11, 2021

Bro, you need to formar your SD card to Exfat to install the img, that's why you're having error 255. Or out the img file into your internal storage and that'll work.
ok i will try

Aphonse

Jun 11, 2021
The solution was this: after format data, restart the recovery, then install the .img, it does not install the bluetoothfix or the multidisabler, so start the system, configure and then restart in recovery again, flash the bluetooth patch and the multidisabler, I started the cell phone and so far everything is fine

Reactions: Pupet_Master

westino

Nov 11, 2020
Nice work and I am using your rom now, I so much love the multi user, and please add font to the rom, please include convergence font 😀😊

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA-01.png

Swx ROM Galaxy A71:
    Hi guys, here I share my ROM for the Galaxy A71, I am not responsible for damaged phones, install at your own risk.
    This rom was born from the need to have root or some other modification in stock but Samsung has included many limitations which make it difficult to modify in stock.

IMPORTANT:
    Using a custom kernel is possible but watch out for possible bugs.
    It is recommended that you install the latest firmware to avoid compatibility bugs, use the latest version of TWRP recovery...

TWRP: xda-developers.com/t/android-11-recovery-a715f-twrp-3-5-1...

• Debloat
    • vaultkeeper disabled
    • FRP removed
    • knox counter at 0 (Samsung Health)
    • Fingerprint animation changed
    • optimizations
    • Google Discover enabled
    • Dolby without headphones
    • Apply themes without trial time limit
    • Deknoxed
    • Full Edge Lighting (extra effects unlocked)
    • Secure Folder working
    • Performance and battery improvements
    • Enhacend processing mode
    • Some updated apps
    • and more

BUGS: At the moment it has not reported any bug.

Installation:
    1. Extract Swx ROM with an unzip program
    2. Reboot recovery
    3. Format data
    4. Install ROM as "super" image in TWRP
    5. Flash BluetoothFIx
    6. Flash muiltidisabler
    7. Flash Magisk (optional)
    8. Reboot
    Downloads:
    Credits:
    @Gollo99 - Help and suggestions
    @SuperR. - kitchen SuperR to make the rom
    @Nico04 - Help and suggestions
    @3arthur6 - Fixed bluetooth pairing
    @BlassGO - Mods secure folder and samsung themes
    @itz_rogue_77 - Help, suggestions, and more
    @ShaDisNX255 - Help and suggestions
    @samsung - Firmware

Kernel Source:
    Paypal: Paypal.me...
    if you want to support the project 👼

XDA: DevDB Information
    Swx, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A71

ROM OS Version:
    Android 11
    Based On: ONE UI 3.1

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2021-06-09
    Nice to see, great job!
    Assuming that this rom is based on latest INS rom (BUC2 or BUE2 ?) could be this the "optimal" installation coming from NcX 3.1.2 ?:
    1. Extract SWX ROM and copy on my exFat SD card
    2. Flash stock INS ROM (I've downloaded 20210514) in Odin
    3. Flash latest TWRP in Odin
    4. Reboot recovery
    5. Format data
    6. Flash SWX ROM as "super" image in TWRP
    7. Flash muiltidisabler
    8. Flash Magisk
    9. Reboot, configure and reinstall everything (what a pain in the ass)
    I'm missing something ?
    As far as you are in andriod 11, boot to twrp, flash,reboot to recovery, then format, flash disabler , reboot and you are good to go
    Great !!!
    On what security patch level is based ?
    It's safe to flash over NcX 3.1.2 ?
    The ROM is based on the latest firmware from the INS region. I would always recommend a clean installation.