• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] OneDebloatedArm64 1.2 for A10

Search This thread
OneDebloated
Customization with Optimization

ODB Banner new.png

Rom Link
Click here for ODBArm64 1.0
Click here for ODBArm64 1.1
Click here for ODBArm64 1.2

Info
ODBArm64, Rom based on Samsung Galaxy M10s Firmware for the Samsung Galaxy A105.
This post will be edited when a new version of ODBArm64 with the number version starting with "1", along with its changelog, link etc.
ROM WILL NOT BE USABLE IF SWAPPINESS IS NOT SET TO 200 AND ZRAM HIGHER THAN 2GB IN EKTWEAKS. RAM WITH NO MODIFICATIONS IS ABOUT 100MB FREE. WITH CHANGES DONE, THERE WILL BE 500-600 MB FREE, OR EVEN MORE.

Rom Features

One Ui 3.1
Samsung Galaxy S21 Features
Android12 Widgets
Secure Folder
Screen Recording
Enhanced Processing
Flagship Animations
Google Discover can be used on the home screen (Google App has to be installed)
Build.prop tweaks (faster startup, faster internet, smooth scrolling etc)
Smooth Rom
Side-Key Settings (credits to el0xren)
More Edge Lighting Styles (credits to el0xren)
Magisk 23.0

Rom Bugs
Bluetooth doesn't work
Google Contacts and Calendar doesn't sync. I know many people are annoyed but I will get to fixing pu many bugs after i release all of the roms I am trying to release.

Changelog
- Camera Fixed
- EKTweaks has been nuked
- HKTweaks has been added

What Works
Auto Rotate
Accelerometer
Proximity
Camera
And many other more things.

Rom Installation

Wipe:

- System
- Data
- Cache
- Dalvik
- Product
- Vendor

Install:

- Zip File
- Clean Cache and Dalvik
- Reboot

Kernel Source

Join the release channel on Telegram: https://t.me/odbreleases
Join the discussion group on Telegram: https://t.me/odbdiscussion

- BlueTower​

Last edited:
Bruh what did they tell you to do that. We were normal ppl what happened? Running the odb yiu made on my phone while you blocked me is disgusting. Please I can explain
No one told me anything, it was my own decision. You literally always annoyed me and wanted me to tell you stuff I simply didn't know. Like how am I supposed to know the aok of extreme power saving in one UI 2? Like I worked w one UI 2 for 1 hour maximum, when I made that debloated11 ROM. Seriously, stop bugging me about fixing the brightness big, I will fix it when I want to. I don't understand why it's annoying u so much. And no one is telling you to use my ROM.

Abd El-Rahman El-Batal

Apr 7, 2021
No one told me anything, it was my own decision. You literally always annoyed me and wanted me to tell you stuff I simply didn't know. Like how am I supposed to know the aok of extreme power saving in one UI 2? Like I worked w one UI 2 for 1 hour maximum, when I made that debloated11 ROM. Seriously, stop bugging me about fixing the brightness big, I will fix it when I want to. I don't understand why it's annoying u so much. And no one is telling you to use my ROM.
Oh okay :p