[ROM][ONEPLUSX][R61]Hexagon ROM -- v1.4[6.0.1] [10/8]

Search This thread

Abhinai99

Feb 25, 2016
Hyderabad
i can't send you any logcat but the nav button editing is crashing, when i want to costume double tap to action in nav bar it crashed, i like this rom very good and can i ask something it's like XOSP can you make the lock screen clock like the XOSP? it would be nice! thanks sir nice job

Yea sure i will try my best to add that xosp feature. Regarding that nav bar bug it's related to DU we are working on it :)

Reactions: Nandeh

francise

Jul 19, 2016
Yea sure i will try my best to add that xosp feature. Regarding that nav bar bug it's related to DU we are working on it :)

thanks i really2 wait for the better rom again by the way the battery consumption is little bit faster and on the recent panel some bug the recent app not show up if i touch it they show up idk it's bug from OS or because change theme

francise

Jul 19, 2016
want to give some good review for this rom

Using latest bluspark kernel

from 3 AM - 8 AM Battery still @80% (i sleep 80% when i awake 80%)
in the different situation i feel if the battery @66% it's little longer i don't know why but the SOT i get until now is under +- 4 hours using mobile network and the blackberry messenger is the most use battery :3

Reactions: Nandeh

Abhinai99

Feb 25, 2016
Hyderabad
New Update Landed!!

Hey guys! thanks for your patents:) Your wait is over!! HexagonROM V1.4 is released! Check the OP for the download link and Post#2 for changelog!

You guys keep rocking!

Announcement : This thread will be updated to XDADevDB project soon.Will post the new threads link once created.Stay tuned!

francise

Jul 19, 2016
Hey guys! thanks for your patents:) Your wait is over!! HexagonROM V1.4 is released! Check the OP for the download link and Post#2 for changelog!

You guys keep rocking!

Announcement : This thread will be updated to XDADevDB project soon.Will post the new threads link once created.Stay tuned!

thanks for your work! it's all i want :D nice job!! thanks

Reactions: Abhinai99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    17IDN5y0HThWeDU4U4pOm8VoVe6qA-HwjrGF7pCgYH2AGTpNKr5INmR2ATt95uH73Nasg5cMAEuQAlx0vjNij4E0vfB7sbAAp8HKag_8O9xkx2XOPAchQkUOVSo0K0O4wHMnvtL_DruOpoQMnuNKe0AvNwKZmOO3Ja0ckhbDsW1q8ONwSeE7ly3Mym2CVTzWWTJ7xsWDWvtzoZexTJd7mRd7nClcxMBZypYy0Z9NP5km-nQiSLujCNOOMP-LoIGPZCZ4_35e4-dcKSDl1VA2TE24cp3RR4ilCXSFh6GMvW7cB1TQeg8r53AwkLegDWkhsCfywUIapXvb0q8RxeD3mAgsldnWGLJfzUwWOm7FdH9v5-smPeBUxeMU0fdZiTGdPh1pYVC_y0B5YHGHO2At7QjluoRxX6cs_GmZQN5HECXioQQtRPnuPMjzdtTnoA615-656-sVRlVLMBiZ5_v_odg3IjTiMjwwmovfjOYPDjyu7YajN8sAx-g6QKxP0Zg72BIS8zmPuXulwQisY1rXH8uzKcCNFIChnhHliToxiX0ntAdXmwatSKhWVF0t60IXUHhs4xRuCuMSbXuQkxgz3CH_g3WbuRo=w1201-h623-no
    HexagonRom been developed based on CyanogenMod
    Hi every body,this is new rom by dev renosang-sang nguyen from DroidVN team (droidvn.com)
    With the combination of customization features from Slim , Omni , Travel , Aicp , DroidOS... Bring you a Custom ROM with many customization features , high stability , convergence of the latest Android essence encapsulated in your smartphone .

What's Working :-

--> Everything is working.. If u find any bug kindly post below..

BUGS
    You tell :p

How to Flash :-
    * Download the Rom
    * Boot Into recovery (TWRP recommended)
    * Wipe your system, cache,dalvik cache and Data.
    * Just flash This Rom & Whichever Gapps you want.
    * Reboot into system..!
    * Profit.. Enjoy..!
    Additional Features:​
    *Offline Gestures
    *Ambient Display with Doze Pulse

Credits :
    * Google
    * CM,AOKP,RR,OMNI,AICP,PA team
    * Renosang-sang nguyen
    * Tuan nguyen
    * Phuocbull
    * Me :p
    *@SarthakNarang
    *@Wicked_is_good

Version Information :-
    Android Version: 6.0.x
    Hexagon Version: 1.4

Note :-
    * Developer of this ROM is chinese/Japanese So the optimizing screen(Which doesn't matter alot) is in chinese/japanese (who knows :p).. But all other user interface is in English. :)

Download Link:
    HexagonROM--V1.4

Source: http://https://github.com/HexagonRom
    kernel source : http://github.com/cyanogenmod/android_kernel_oneplus_onyx
    New Update Landed!!

You guys keep rocking!

This is a nice ROM ,blended with features along with Dolby .
    But have a couple of problems like the storage shows 32 GB internal along with a persistent sdcard notification also we have to restart systemui after applying a theme else status bar is response less.
    Anyway overall feel is good and hope the bugs will be fixed soon,looking forward to an update.:cowboy::D
    A new Rom! Testing it right away. Will make a edit post as soon as I get to play with it.