• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{ROM}{OneUI-2.5}{A70} Infinity OS v2.0

Search This thread

gcnplancs

Dec 8, 2020
Hello

background information, I'm doing all this to install this rom https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-oneui-2-5-a70-infinity-os-v2-0.4172255/ to start recording phone calls, and guys said we have to have TWRP, is that true or I can have the Rom installed via ODIN , because I'm having issues installing TWRP I think, despite following
all the instructions in the link below , and everything seems to work as expected no errors, however TWRP does not show when rebooting and pressing POWER + VOL UP, what does show up is samsung recovery mode as attached

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-08 at 16.25.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-08 at 16.25.47.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 65

sdudesilva

Oct 10, 2020
my phone is A70GM model i tried to install both infinity OS v1 and v2, but after end its called "failed to mount '/product' (invalid argument)". I really, really interest to install this amazing custom rom, please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me !!!

Thank you.

FIX for NO CALL LOGS for anyone using this ROM:
I don't know if this happens only to me or it's a general ROM issue, but i thought i'd post the fix anyway. The ported ONE UI 3.0 phone app can't access the call logs for some reason, so we can revert back to the older version until the dev fixes it:
1. Download any root file explorer from play store
2. Download the following files from apkmirror and replace the apk in the corresponding directory (you don't need to rename the APK's to the original name):
- Samsung TelephonyUI 11.5.10.39, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI
- Samsung Phone 11.5.03.26, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungDialer
- Samsung CallContentProvider 12.0.00.3, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/CallContentProvider
- Samsung Call 11.5.10.28, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI
After replacing everything restart your phone and everything should work. I'm not sure if we need to replace all the APK's for this to work, but replacing only the dialer one didn't work for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: emadhussein

xoose

V2 stops my wifi and Bluetooth working, which wasn't a problem on v1. The main 4g radio also seems to go offline and online repeatedly at random, but I think it only does this when wifi is switched on, so it did it immediately after a fresh install and data format when trying to set up my google login.

I think it is down to detecting the model of my phone , which was coming up as an S20 on the about screen (G981F) so it probably installed the wrong drivers on the modem partition. Only one of the three version numbers reported in the software update menu showed G981 though, the other two were some A705 variant (I forget which).

I tried restoring a copy of my original vendor partition over the top and the phone got into a boot loop. I then restored the backed up vendor partition I made of the infinity rom after installation, and the phone was able to boot and run without wifi and Bluetooth as described above. So the problem might be in the vendor partition, or it might be unrelated and I just introduced an extra problem by removing essential files it needed for the V2 rom.

I don't have any log files because I don't know which log files would be relevant to send when detecting the wrong phone model, but I've attached a txt dump of the file/folder tree of my original vendor partition in case it helps. Phone model is A705YN.

Attachments

• vendor-a705yn.txt
    219.2 KB · Views: 21

emadhussein

Aug 3, 2015
I don't know if this happens only to me or it's a general ROM issue, but i thought i'd post the fix anyway. The ported ONE UI 3.0 phone app can't access the call logs for some reason, so we can revert back to the older version until the dev fixes it:
2. Download the following files from apkmirror and replace the apk in the corresponding directory (you don't need to rename the APK's to the original name):
- Samsung TelephonyUI 11.5.10.39, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI
- Samsung Phone 11.5.03.26, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungDialer
- Samsung CallContentProvider 12.0.00.3, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/CallContentProvider
- Samsung Call 11.5.10.28, replace the existing apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI
After replacing everything restart your phone and everything should work. I'm not sure if we need to replace all the APK's for this to work, but replacing only the dialer one didn't work for me.
Thank you sir, That was really helpful.
but the dialer doesn't show, so I can hang the call

Last edited:

Khalid Madkour

Mar 13, 2016
Heey, Thanks for the lovly rom and the update, but Secure folder still not working
"Couldn't create secure folder
Something went wrong. if this problem persists, contact customer service"

GreyLuca

Feb 3, 2021
fixed not booting, I now got this " your phone is locked because payment services was uninstalled"

Takhir87.

Dec 7, 2020
исправлено не загружается, теперь я получил это "ваш телефон заблокирован, потому что платежные сервисы были удалены"

Attachments

• multidisabler-samsung-3.2b5.zip
    4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

josephpatrick

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore
what is the role of Samsung CallContentProvider ? I mean what is it used for

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INFINITYOS.png

This is the new Project named Infinity OS...

I am not responsible if flashing this ROM bricks your phone or causes thermonuclear war
    and ends the world as we know it.
    You have been warned.

If you take anything without my permission i'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.
    INSTALLATION.png

• Video how to install here.
    • Strongly recommended to FORMAT DATA in TWRP, but wiping without Internal Storage is enough.
    • Reboot to recovery after Formating or Wiping Data.
    • Flash Infinity OS ROM.
    • Be Patient while flashing cause it can take a while.
    • After Flashing succeed, simply reboot.
    • Enjoy the ROM!

• S20 One UI 2.5 Props.
    • Fully Deknoxed, Fully prepatched rmm.
    • Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
    • Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
    • CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more).
    • Prerooted with Magisk v21.1.
    • Optimized Build.prop/floatingfeature.
    • 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
    • Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
    • Roundy UI.
    • Enabled High Performance Mode.
    • Vulkan enabled.
    • No notch cutout Mod.
    • Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
    • Now you can use Spotify as added alarm.
    • Wireless PowerShare.
    • Multiwindow Tray.
    • Patched settings with removed knox things and added vibration to navigation bar.
    • Enabled Zygote preforking.
    • Underhood tweaks between battery and performance balance.
    • 101 Custom Font.
    • 86 Regions support.
    • Patched Secure Folder.
    • QuickShare.
    • Custom Charging Animation.
    • Battery mod, when drains changes color.
    • HQM Optimizations.
    • Flagship EdgeLighting+ Animations presets.
    • For some users 4k in youtube will be unlocked.
    • Patched knox as Official.
    • Unlimited Storage in Google Photos (Experimental, works only while having pixel props).
    • Patched Theme Center.
    • Enabled Dolby Atmos without Headsets.
    • Dual speakers mod (Enabled earpiece as 2nd speaker).
    • Enabled OEM Sony apps in PlayStore.
    • Removed stubs which sucking bg data.
    • Blazing Fire kernel v5.0.
    • Some apps are updated to One UI 3.0.
    And others...

Fire Kernel Features:
    • Version: Revision 3.0
    • Linux Version: 4.14.180z zArch Edition
    • Edition: FE | FrostEdition
    • Build Date: 20201021
    • Patch Date: 202010
    • Sets: Booted & Working
    • Google & CAF EAS/HMP Optimizations & Performance Patches
    • EAS & HMP Governor Upstreamed & Midly Optimized
    • Governors Unlocked & Free-To-Change Anytime
    • High Throttle Further Deleted & Decreased
    View attachment 5154245
    You tell... Don't report bugs without any log, screenrecord, screenshot. Those "bug" reports, will be ignored.
    View attachment 5154311
    Current changelog:
    • Latest v21.0 Magisk.
    • Added S20 MOD PROPS based on BETA ONEUI 3.0.
    • Rebased to Latest November Security Patch.
    • Enabled Dolby Atmos without Headsets.
    • Flagship EdgeLighting+ Animations presets.
    • New Charging Animation.
    • Patched Theme Center.
    • Unlimited Storage in Google Photos (Experimental, works only while having pixel props).
    • Fixed Live Focus.
    • Fixed Slow Mo.
    • Fixed Biometrics Force Closes.
    • Patched Knox as Official.
    • Dual Speakers Mod (Enabled earpiece as 2nd speaker).
    • Patched Secure Folder and other ****.
    • Enabled OEM Sony apps in PlayStore.
    • Fixed Battery Percentage stuck, till reboot.
    • Removed stubs which sucking bg data.
    • Blazing Fire Kernel.
    And others...
    View attachment 5154309
    Google Drive | Mega
    View attachment 5154313
    Channel | Support Group
    View attachment 5154315
    View attachment 5154491
    @Soul_broker_1441 - For increasing camera quality.
    @Akhil99 - For helping since i started development.
    @MrWaehere - For amazing kitchen and his help with big support.
    @topjohnwu - For magisk to make Android 10 possible of rooting.
    @samsung - For firmware, without this ROM's won't exist.
    @neel0210 - For his all help to me, without this dude i would be nowhere.
    @Gollo99 - For his heavy debloat trough whole system with couple of mods.
    @shumway66 - For his help anytime and anywhere.
    @Astrako - For his amazing work, without this guy there is no stable Q in Samsung community.
    @corsicanu - For RMM patch.
    @yash92duster - For his guides and mods he provided with his #TeamExyKings.
    @DRATEM - For Theme Center patch.
    @osm0sis - For Busy Box.
    @DarkGod14 - For helping me in mods.
    @Subodhkr360 - For listening my **** while testing stuff lol.
    @hgunduz295 - For help.
    @kovacs - For helping in patching knox.
    @firemax13 - For blazing Fire Kernel.
    @Cerebro1 - For Dual Speakers Mod.
    @Divyam 2004 - For making Lit Banners.
    And of course for you!

Hit "Thanks" button instead of replying it to thread, it will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more.
    [/CENTER]
    XDA:DevDB Information
    Infinity OS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A70

Contributors
    el0xren
    Source Code: https://github.com/sm7150/a70qkernel/commits/ten

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
    Based On: OneUI

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: v2
    Stable Release Date: 2020-12-05

Created 2020-10-04
    Last Updated 2020-12-05
    The author updated the link from google Drive.
    The problem with Error:5 does not occur, it will update the post after installation of the system

Game Launcher does not work, does not install games in the folder, you cannot add applications manually.
    A message appears The application is not a game // Problem solved

If someone needs a working Game Launcher, just download the Game Launcher from the Galaxy Store.
    Download and install from ApkMirror:
    - Samsung Game Booster (the best way for Galaxy store to update it is to use the old version, I used first version marked 0.0.26
    - Samsung Game Optimizing Service 3.3.00.0 (The higher version will not install on the A70 but the Galaxy Store will update it)

After these operations we run the Game Launcher and the problem does not occur anymore
    Thank you sir, That was really helpful.
    but the dialer doesn't show, so I can hang the call

You might have downloaded the wrong file, it happened to me too when i was fixing mine