• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OneUI 3.1][A7 Tab T500 Wifi and T505 LTE]Ultimate R

Search This thread

h8isgr8

Jul 8, 2009
I have a T500 coming tomorrow. This is my first Samsung device so I don't have any experience with Odin, etc.

Do I need to follow the entire rooting guide of patching the stock firmware to use this ROM, or can I unlock the device, flash TWRP, then flash V3?

I have a T500 coming tomorrow. This is my first Samsung device so I don't have any experience with Odin, etc.

Do I need to follow the entire rooting guide of patching the stock firmware to use this ROM, or can I unlock the device, flash TWRP, then flash V3?
Yes all u need to do unlock flash twrp to ap in odin with vmbeta in user the kernel in zip has patched magisk boot

h8isgr8

Jul 8, 2009
Ok, I managed to get this installed after some struggle that was entirely my fault.

Is there any way to get Netflix working? I installed Magisk and safetynet-fix. It passes basic eval and play protect now says device is certified, but Netflix does not show in the store. If I install the apk directly from Netflix it says the device is not supported.

EDIT: Never mind, found an apk that works.

Thanks for this ROM and the help.

Last edited:
Ok, I managed to get this installed after some struggle that was entirely my fault.

Is there any way to get Netflix working? I installed Magisk and safetynet-fix. It passes basic eval and play protect now says device is certified, but Netflix does not show in the store. If I install the apk directly from Netflix it says the device is not supported.

EDIT: Never mind, found an apk that works.

Thanks for this ROM and the help.
np yw glad to help if you come to my telegram theres lots of stuff there and help its link is in frist post

TheFunkDotor

Oct 1, 2021
is there a particular version of stock we should flash from? i keep getting fail error when flashing vbmeta and twrp

ive tried multiple cables, computers, and stock firmware versions

Carine&148

Oct 26, 2021
Hello, problem I activate the wifi and nothing happens it looks like it does not recognize my box! Thank you for helping me. However, I have the firm with wifi

Carine&148

Oct 26, 2021
Hello, I struggled for hours trying to install one of the 2 versions in wifi and after installing each of the 2, impossible to get wifi! In addition, I thought I could hide the errors when switching on, but I wasted no time. Really disappointed, I went back to a simple root.

Hello, I struggled for hours trying to install one of the 2 versions in wifi and after installing each of the 2, impossible to get wifi! In addition, I thought I could hide the errors when switching on, but I wasted no time. Really disappointed, I went back to a simple root.
Wierd working for everyo e else did you shut wifi off and turn it back on

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
I've run into a big problem running this ROM. I don't know if it's the ROM or the tablet but I'm having a real problem charging. I've tried different cables and chargers but it will only charge at 1 to 2% per hour. (the cables and chargers work fine on my T510) So I tried to reflash stock and found another problem. I can't get to the download mode except via TWRP. And then it isn't the normal portrait screen but a funny looking landscape screen. Then when a try to flash the latest stock via Odin, it hangs at getting the PIT file. HELP!!!!

triad88

Nov 17, 2007
i have problems with installing the t500 v3 rom. have tried the zip or img to put it on the tab.then i can't find the file using twrp. maybe i forgot a option inside twrp.even switch the option "install image" and "install zip".

using twrp 3.5.2_10-0

Top Liked Posts