[ROM][OneUI 3.1][A7 Tab T500 Wifi and T505 LTE]Ultimate R

Search This thread

NeilR2

Feb 15, 2015
Working well so far for the most part, excellent work. I do have issues with Air Comand crashing consistently however. I have tried clearing teh cache/data, manually setting permissions, but I can't seem to get it to work consistently.
Other than this, I am a fan of the rom. Is a OneUI 4 version still on the table?

asseforlife

May 16, 2016
After retrying many times , wifi don't want to work: i flash frija downloaded firmware with odin successfully,i restart to download mode then flash vb meta> reboot to download mode > flash twrp>reboot to twrp>format data> install the img of your rom then reboot, and after like 6 times : wifi doesn't work even by turning it on and off and on :/

Last thing i try is the same above steps without any wipe

EDIT: again same result :(, thanks anyway to contribute to the sm-t500 area but i give up , i'll stay to the frija downloaded rom since lineage os doesn't have mtp and there i can't have wifi working :/

Last edited:

Khyamil

Feb 17, 2022
After retrying many times , wifi don't want to work: i flash frija downloaded firmware with odin successfully,i restart to download mode then flash vb meta> reboot to download mode > flash twrp>reboot to twrp>format data> install the img of your rom then reboot, and after like 6 times : wifi doesn't work even by turning it on and off and on :/

Last thing i try is the same above steps without any wipe

EDIT: again same result :(, thanks anyway to contribute to the sm-t500 area but i give up , i'll stay to the frija downloaded rom since lineage os doesn't have mtp and there i can't have wifi working :/
First you need to flash samsung stock firmware with Odin. Rom must have android security patch level from August 2021. Then you can flash this custom rom.

Feb 7, 2014
I'm assuming this will reduce the heavy RAM use.?

Stock is using 1.9 GB/3GB RAM this thing is a hog in heat. After accepting a stock os upgrade. It now reads it has 10+GB less total space. Went from 64gb to 51gb
I just want do what I like to with it being starved until apps crash. Been looking for root but will be just as happy flashing something else on it. If it will improve performance and still run the same apps I installed after purchase.
Is that possible ? If not then I'll just root it. A11 is too restrictive I at least need some freedom.

GyuminLeo

Feb 1, 2020
LG G4
LG V20
No wifi and no sound and no rotation

Does all the roms behave like this? I've used LOS 19.1 and this one but they both don't have wifi and sound with rotation.

Is there a fix for this?

Top Liked Posts