Flash TWRP through odin
Format data
Reboot on twrp
Install multidisabler
Reboot on twrp again
Flash rom as "super" img

Am I wrong?
If all go bad, do as i did, flash the stock ROM via Odin
Flash TWRP via Odin (TWRP, NOT ORANGE FOX).
Boot in to stock and push the NCX Rom file in to INTERNAL storage and multibootdisabler in to SDCARD.. Reboot in to TWRP.
Flash NCX, flash Multibootdisabler
Format data (format, not wipe).
Flash multibootdisabler again
Reboot

philip130683

Oct 26, 2013
my android just starts up once a day. the samsung logo appears and then back into the samsung ui. attached the log. can someone look at it please. Thank-you!
<6>[ 896.689955] [7: Thread-87:11866] [email protected], reboot requested reason= (uid: 0 pid: 11849 processName: app_process)
<6>[ 896.690318] [7: Thread-87:11866] [email protected], reason: (uid: 0 pid: 11849 processName: app_process)

how can i find out what the process is?

philip130683

Oct 26, 2013
I'm having issues with Magisk. I used to flash the Magisk canary zip file fine, but now after i updated the Magisk app, the flash method just wont work.
Is there any new way to install it?
it didn't work for me in the beginning either. just copy the canary.zip and rename it to uninstall.zip. then boot into twrp and run the uninstall.zip. then the canary.zip, wipe cache and dalvik cache. then it worked for me.

Reactions: Pupet_Master

viktor92

Mar 27, 2013
it didn't work for me in the beginning either. just copy the canary.zip and rename it to uninstall.zip. then boot into twrp and run the uninstall.zip. then the canary.zip, wipe cache and dalvik cache. then it worked for me.
Despite the rename you are flashing two times the same file...

DarkArshyn

May 5, 2018
Hi, I have successfully installed TWRP, ROM, Phoenix Kernel and Magisk but I have a question. When I start the phone I get a message like this "The phone is not running Samsung's official software" when the Galaxy A71 logo appears. Is there any way to make it disappear please ?
Thanks in advance and especially good work with this ROM

Reactions: andreoide

viktor92

Mar 27, 2013
Hi, I have successfully installed TWRP, ROM, Phoenix Kernel and Magisk but I have a question. When I start the phone I get a message like this "The phone is not running Samsung's official software" when the Galaxy A71 logo appears. Is there any way to make it disappear please ?
Face it, it's the cost of running a rooted phone with a custom rom.

DarkArshyn

May 5, 2018
If that's all it is, it's not very embarrassing. I just looked at it but I have a problem with SafetyNet, it seems that ctsProfile is refused. I followed the procedure as @philip130683 because he had the same problem but it does not seem to work. I put the screens :

Someone can help me to fix this problem ?
I specify MagiskHide is activated in the settings

Screenshot_20210521-172121.jpgScreenshot_20210521-172135.jpgScreenshot_20210521-172146.jpg

ShaDisNX255

• Hi, I have successfully installed TWRP, ROM, Phoenix Kernel and Magisk but I have a question. When I start the phone I get a message like this "The phone is not running Samsung's official software" when the Galaxy A71 logo appears. Is there any way to make it disappear please ?
    Currently there is no way to remove them from Snapdragon Samsung phones.

ShaDisNX255

• If that's all it is, it's not very embarrassing. I just looked at it but I have a problem with SafetyNet, it seems that ctsProfile is refused. I followed the procedure as @philip130683 because he had the same problem but it does not seem to work. I put the screens :

Someone can help me to fix this problem ?
    I specify MagiskHide is activated in the settings

View attachment 5315945View attachment 5315947View attachment 5315949
    Flash this in Magisk to fix it: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/files/5876482/safetynet-fix-v2.0.0-test2.zip

andreoide

Salam Aleikum. ✌
    Well, you are asking this I think it is irritating you. In my life, I try to turn negative things into something positive.
    Just see this as a messsge showing result of your hard work rooting and flashing your phone successfully 👏👍🙌
    I'm sure if you look at the message that new way, it will give a little smile on your face, won't it?

ronaldomort

• May 25, 2020
    Toronto, CA
    Salam Aleikum. ✌
    Well, you are asking this I think it is irritating you. In my life, I try to turn negative things into something positive.
    Just see this as a messsge showing result of your hard work rooting and flashing your phone successfully 👏👍🙌
    I'm sure if you look at the message that new way, it will give a little smile on your face, won't it?
    This actually made me smile but it's another thing that samsung is enforcing which is truly annoying. Reminds us of the changes being "unofficial" lol

Curiousrge

• Nov 24, 2013
    Suzano, brasil.
    Samsung Galaxy A71
    If all go bad, do as i did, flash the stock ROM via Odin
    Flash TWRP via Odin (TWRP, NOT ORANGE FOX).
    Boot in to stock and push the NCX Rom file in to INTERNAL storage and multibootdisabler in to SDCARD.. Reboot in to TWRP.
    Flash NCX, flash Multibootdisabler
    Format data (format, not wipe).
    Flash multibootdisabler again
    Reboot
    how did you got your phone booting after install twrp on odin? Im trying, but after flashing, my phone keeps booting up directly to twrp. I cant boot it normally to just drop the rom file on internal storage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      how did you got your phone booting after install twrp on odin? Im trying, but after flashing, my phone keeps booting up directly to twrp. I cant boot it normally to just drop the rom file on internal storage
      YOu either need to format data on TWRP
      Or have you unistalled the ROM?
      I have a question, is this ROM final or Samsung/ the maintainer will update One UI and NcX?
      I won't update it anymore. My A71 is acting really strange. The touch screen is a nightmare to use, for some reason I have some dead spots on the screen and also some ghost touches. I don't have warranty anymore so I can't send it to get it fixed. I already have a Galaxy A52 so my A71 is just sitting in a drawer without any purpose. Now I only use it for GBA emulation with a controller add-on. I'd probably just switch to stock ROM or hopefully someone else can start editing stock.

---EDIT---
      The future looks bright, it looks like another OneUI based ROM has appeared. I think users should switch over since it'll probably be more updated than mine :)
      Thanks for the reply m8, shame your A71 got weird, hope you are enjoying the A52
      NcX 3.1 A71 ROM
      Pretty straight forward, I took OneUI 3.1 firmware, debloated it and added a few features which can be found here: Link to MODs and also a few mods that can be found here: Link to Github mods (special thanks to @SkylinesHD for letting me use his XMLs with the mods already on them)
      My plan is to make this the best version of OneUI 3.1 with more features and fixed things
      Anyway, let's get started.

Code:
      Your warranty is now void.
      * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about flashing this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. HARD!

Features!
      • Full OneUI 3.1 features
      • Debloated
      • Added camera features
      • Dolby Atmos without earphones
      • Optimized
      • Edge Lighting fully enabled
      • Secure Folder fixed
      • Smart View fixed
      • Theme Store patched for unlimited paid theme trials (thanks to @BlassGO)
      • S21 default wallpapers
      • Tweaked animations
      • Exclusive app to check updates
      • MiniWindow enabled
      • Added FUN mode
      • Google Feed instead of Samsung's Free app
      • @SkylinesHD mods:
        • Higher audio quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)
        • Disabled Samsung Marketing
        • High-End Animations
        • Enhanced CPU Responsiveness
        • Added High Performance mode
        • HDR Effect Support
        • Voice Recorder Interview mode
        • Added new modes: Pro Video
        • Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, zoom, reset button, expanded shutter speed
        • Unlimited video file size
        • Switch camera (back/front) while recording (Bug: When switching, camera is upside down)
        • FullHD 60FPS recording
        • 24FPS mode for 4K and FHD (Pro mode)
        • Second editing in Single Take
        • Custom resolutions in live focus
        • Beauty feature in live focus
        • Torch flash in live focus
        • Night mode zoom

Bugs!
      • Settings won't work on NcX 3.1.1 if you wipe. It will only work if you install NcX 3.1 first, then do the set up and open settings app. Then, reboot to recovery and install NcX 3.1.1. Settings should work after that. Fixed on NcX 3.1.2
      • You tell me

Changelog!
      • 18/April/2021: Release 3.1.2 Update which includes:
        • Settings bug fixed that was present on 3.1.1
        • March security update by Samsung
        • NcX App has been separated from Settings for now
        • Google Feed is now the default instead of Samsung's Free app
      • 28/March/2021: Release 3.1.1 Update which includes:
        • NcX App to view updates to the ROM
        • MiniWindow enabled, allows to open notifications on a pop up window
        • Tweaked animations (0.8x)
        • FUN mode added to camera
      • 16/March/2021: Release

Links!

Prequisites
      • Updated to Android 11 (via OTA or Odin). I tried installing Android 11 super.img with boot.img but it didn't boot on Android 10, there's probably something in the bootloader that is required to update to run Samsung's OneUI 3.1 on the A71
      • TWRP for Android 11 installed

Instructions!
      • Extract NcX ROM (in .xz format) with an unzip program and copy to internal or external SD card
      • Reboot to TWRP
      • Install extracted ROM as "super" image in TWRP
      • Reboot to Recovery
      • Format data if you are coming from Stock ROM.
      • Flash multidisabler (this is required always)
      • Flash Magisk zip (optional)
      • Reboot and wait patiently

Credits!
      @SuperR. For his Super R's Kitchen which you can find here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ap...dows-linux-superr-s-kitchen-v3-0-0-0-t3601702
      @topjohnwu for Magisk
      @Belco02 for the extra camera modes and features
      @ianmacd in Telegram group TWRP/Root Samsung Android Devices for compiling TWRP for us
      @SkylinesHD for his work on modding the A71 and allowing me to use his work. Check out his github: https://github.com/UltraHQ/A71-Hidden-Mods
      @BlassGO for his patched theme store
      @Bravo Inc. for the NcX App, thanks man.
      @ Samsung for the firmware
      @ Team TWRP for their amazing recovery
      @ To users like you!

If you feel I missed you, please give me a PM so I can add you
      NcX 3.1 MODs
      After publishing NcX, I made a few optional mods you can flash with Magisk to add a few more things. I'll try to explain a bit on what they do, enjoy.

FP Animation Changer

This mod changes well... the fingerprint reader animation. You have a green wave by default, this changes it to a gray wave, similar to the animation Samsung uses for their ultrasonic sensors
      Screenshot:

1616168362446.png

Download: FP Animation Changer

FP Animation Changer (V2)

New version, changes both the fingerprint icon and the animation. They're personal favorites of mine, so you may or may not like them lol. If you flash this, it will replace the previous one if you already had it installed

Screenshots (GIFs):

Download: FP Animation Changer V2

Free Form Enabler:

Free form enabler makes the free form icon to appear on notification options, allowing you to open up a quick pop-up window on notifications to open them up

Screenshots:

1616168525718.png

1616168543942.png

Download: Free Form Enabler

Services MODs:

This has 2 mods.
      1: Disables secure flag. This will allow you to take screenshots of protected apps
      2: Changes animation speed from 1.0x to 0.8x. Developer options will still show 1.0x though.

Download: Services MODs

FUN Mode enabler:

This module adds FUN mode to your camera side options. It's basically Snapchat filters but without having to download Snapchat lol

Screenshots:

1616677384296.png

Download: FUN Mode enabler
      Join our Telegram group

Code:
      Check out the latest projects on our Telegram group, where we share our advancement on new things and try to help as best as we can.
      For anything already released, please ask here in XDA

Link: Telegram Group

Join our Discord group

Code:
      Check out the latest projects on our Discord, where we share our advancement on new things and try to help as best as we can.
      For anything already released, please ask here in XDA

Link: Discord

Android group in spanish

Link: Grupo Android
      hi already on android 11 i used this twrp-a71-3.5.0_10-4.tar by ianmacd
      This TWRP has a problem on Android 11. Ianmacdonald made a new one for Android 11, I'll upload it soon
      Hello,
      Now I'm with the Rom [ROM] [OneUI 2.5] [TWRP] NcX 2.5 for A71 [SM-A715F], to go to the NcX 3.1 A71 ROM, I have to install the stock Rom through odin, then TWRP for Android 11 and follow the steps outlined?
      Yes. I tried to install before directly from NcX 2.5 but it would never boot. I had to update to Android 11 using Odin, install TWRP and then finally Install NcX 3.1 on TWRP.