• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OneUI][9.0] SuperOneUI v2 [09/09/2019]

Search This thread

Kazryu

May 28, 2014
hello, just wanted to ask if the camera quality is supposed to be the same as the stock?
idk, maybe its placebo effect but the quality isnt that great after installing this rom, like there's noises something

X-MAN

Dec 30, 2014
- Changelog

beta1:
Based on A750FNXXU1BSG1 firmware
Root with Magisk 19.3
Add Magisk Manager v7.3.2
Stock S10 wallpapers

Why it's a beta version ?
Because I only test this rom on a A750FN version, I don't know if it's work on A750F/GN.
I don't test all the fonctions of the ROM but I made a "safe debloat" so normally you will not have major bugs.
Hiiii rom is fast and good
But please add volte because in India volte is must used

Lenny Bard

Jun 24, 2016
I love the rom.. but the game launcher is gone..

Hey, I made a flashing zip to install the Game Launcher, it will restore all the stock files related to this. DOWNLOAD

samsung clock app, cant add any world clock pls fix!

Don't know why, but a lib was missing because it wasn't present in the firmware.
I've deleted and reinstall the app from the Galaxy store and grab the lib who was missing, so download the file in attachment and flash it in TWRP.

Attachments

• Worldclockfix.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 96

g0didit

Oct 10, 2016
Will it trigger knox when i flash this Rom ?

Ofc it will trigger also NUCLEAR EXPLOSION.

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:55 ----------

I finally manage to kill most of GAPPS and boot stock ROM without Google :)

---------- Post added at 01:00 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

Also, in this ROM SamsungMail and a lot of apps will not work... (I found error - Android System WebView is not installed correctly - download and reinstall, ofc if you use Chrome, it will take control of WebView and fix it)

ParadoxLogic

Dec 23, 2018
The most stable rom is oreo 8, it yields more in games instead of creating rom with android 9 or lineage because you don't create a custom rom of oreo 8 to install by twrp its official original rom of the a7 2018 I managed to install it I have binary 3 android 9 I did it for twrp by decompressing the original oreo rom. I installed it with img format but when I restart it, I run everything in ultra, you who are experts modify the factory rom of this device to install it by twrp I assure you that it is the best rom

install this rom but the oreo is faster there are many people who updated their device to android 9 and regret the rom oreo are of binary 1 and the rom of android 9 are binary 3 it is impossible to flash for odin oreo original with binary 1 please modify the rom oreo to flash it for recovery twrp is the best rom of a7 2018 this is the link of the original rom

because you don't modify a rom of this device to flash it by twrp many people want to have a rom oreo
WTF is this.....if you want an oreo rom go build an oreo rom!!!

enjoy yourself!

marcin111177

Feb 10, 2014
Tomaszów Mazowiecki
Hi.. I can't use google assistance with "ok google" on home screen. Working only with touch and hold home button. In google settings i can't enable voice match. Any fix for this?
Thanks
Btw it's great rom

Wysłane z mojego SM-A750FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

revt3949

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,

coming from the S4 mini custom rom, i am used to having to install gapps after flashing the rom. But i see no mention of gapps in the instructions for this A7 rom. Is this not needed anymore?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SuperOneUI
    Android Pie 9.0
    Fast | Light | Stable

- Features :

• Odex
    • Stock kernel
    • Debloated
    • Deknoxed
    • Root with latest Magisk
    • Update Google and Samsung apps
    • No odm (Fix carrier issues with other regions)
    • S10 Wellbeing
    - List of removed apps :

Bixby - Facebook - Find My Mobile - Flipboard - Game Home and Optimizer - Gmail - Google - KidsHome - LinkedIn - Magnifier - Maps -
    Microsoft apps - Pre-installed Google apps - Samsung Pass - Samsung Social - Secure Folder - SmartManager DeviceSecurity - Youtube

- Supported devices :

• SM-A750F
    • SM-A750FN
    • SM-A750GN

- Links :

DOWNLOAD
    Changelog

- Instructions :

• Flash TWRP from here
    • Boot to recovery (Power + Vol UP)
    • Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data and Cache
    • Flash the ROM
    • Reboot
    Ok so I will look for how to solve this Samsung account problem :)
    Do you have some requests for this rom ?
    Are any of you interest in a "Pixel rom" based on Samsung firmware like Pixel Pie or GoogleWiz roms ?
    - Changelog

beta1:
    Based on A750FNXXU1BSG1 firmware
    Root with Magisk 19.3
    Add Magisk Manager v7.3.2
    Stock S10 wallpapers

Why it's a beta version ?
    Because I only test this rom on a A750FN version, I don't know if it's work on A750F/GN.
    I don't test all the fonctions of the ROM but I made a "safe debloat" so normally you will not have major bugs.
    update v1

Changelog :

• Based on firmware A750FNXXU1BSG2
    • July Security Patch
    • Update stock apps
    • Remove some knox files
    • Note 10 stock wallpaper
    • S10 Wellbeing app
    • S10 Samsung One font
    • Remove sticker app in camera

DOWNLOAD
    SuperOneUI beta2