[ROM][OneUI] hadesRom Pie Stock v12.0 for S8/S8+/Note8 Exynos [03.03.2020]

PIERWMARIA

Feb 8, 2011
I'm using this rom since a year or more nor and it's one of the best custom rom I've owned, the s8 work perfectly, except one things, microphone audio during calls. Everyone I call eat me fine but sometimes the audio of my voice go away and come back. I'm thinking about a full wipe and re install all the rom. I had selected the option in the aroma installer for the double speaker, should be that the problem?
Hope somebody can help :coffee:

Attachments

Masqarad

Mar 15, 2016
V13 came out as "hades v1 Q"
then i guess one ui 2.5 hades rom android 10 would be better choice. Maybe it'll fix your issue.
These are different ROMs! The v12.0 on Pie is a stable firmware with a minimum of bugs, while the new one on Q is still a raw firmware that is at the testing stage. If you were too lazy to read the first post of that thread, then it clearly says:
Bugs at release:

- Common - Iris
- Common - Some camera modes
- Common - HRM sensor as selfie button
- Note 8 - flashlight intensity
Due to the nature of this rom being a port from a different soc and these bugs being 95% hardware related, the above features have been disabled/hidden with a very small chance of succeeding in fixing them.
Link to the post

Don't mislead people who care about time!

Some people are waiting for v13 because Corsicanu himself wrote that he could release it, and also because the security patch has not been updated there for a long time, and perhaps some of users had some bugs. So yes, we are waiting for v.13!

But he wrote that he might release it, that it is not certain. Yes, I understand that it is very hard to work on multiple projects at the same time. My respects to him and his brother! And I hope that other people also understand

Last edited:

TrollPhase

Apr 30, 2015
Hi!
Is there way to keep my GPU frequencies underclocked ? I always set it to 455MHz but in a few minutes it returns to 546MHz
I do not play any games whatsoever so I love the fact that you have given us the option for this, but can anyone guide me how to use the hKtweaks as efficiently as possible ? I want it tweaked for maximum battery life

Thank you, (I tried looking online for other users who might have faced the same problem, but I did not find anything)

Reactions: Masqarad

GalaxyBaker

Jun 7, 2020
Hello @corsicanu I have a little issue. I'm using exynos and I installed the room, have been using for months. Recently reflashed and all because I was have issues with the system freezing / hanging when in apps and switching apps. It freezes for about 3 to ten seconds then everything else is fine. I'm rooted, magisk. S8 exynos. Is there a way I can capture the log

msegmx

Nov 1, 2009
Hello @corsicanu I have a little issue. I'm using exynos and I installed the room, have been using for months. Recently reflashed and all because I was have issues with the system freezing / hanging when in apps and switching apps. It freezes for about 3 to ten seconds then everything else is fine. I'm rooted, magisk. S8 exynos. Is there a way I can capture the log
Try to clear cache + dalvik. Reboot will take a few minutes, but it *may* solve the problem.

Reactions: Devil90

Devil90

Jan 11, 2021
Roma
I have been using this fantastic Rom for a few days, it is 10 times better than the stock, light and fast with A2N kernel.
No problems or bugs, I only find a slight delay in unlocking with a fingerprint,it could be due to the settings I applied to the governor to save battery.
A big thank you to the developer the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: ace2nutzer

thecarcasses

Jan 25, 2021
Please read OP before asking questions.

"How about bugs?
Please first take a look at FAQ in #4 post for further issues/workarounds.

• knox related features won't work (Samsung Pay, Pass etc.)
  • none other encountered"
Oh didnt notice that part, i read it multiple times but didnt even notice that thanks