[ROM]☆OneUiExperience☆_7.1.1_ j2Pro2018 ( j250F )

Search This thread

unknowns300

Feb 16, 2020
Hi, can you tell me if I can have a power menu like this in stock rom? And if so, what is its apk file name? I tried to replace System ui.apk and got Quick setting like this rom but I don't know which is Power Menu apk file
Screenshot_20210407-174650.jpg

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
Update 17.04.2021

--> Ad free Ads turned off in the whole system surf the web without any ads displaying in your screen without needing any extra app for that ( works the same in unrooted devices )
--> Always On Display fully working
--> Changed the size of Bootanimation to match the original screen size
--> Added a lot of new tweaks
improved touch and the whole device performance
--> Updated some apps like Game launcher Samsung keyboard and added the latest Dolby Atmos app for the best sound experience

For the best performance of the rom turn off ( window animation scale ) in developer settings and any unneeded options in other settings sections that you dont use in this way you will have the best performance ever in the j2

dont report bugs if your using any custom kernel because the rom aleardy has everything what it needs for the best performance and battery
enjoy

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sj8q9vjw6vkvttu/OneUiExperience{7.1.1}J2Pro_2018.zip/file

Mar 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy J1
I have flashed it but .... actually there must be a debloating option .... when can i use smart things for example ... i am not living in a smart home ... please could you tell me how to debloat it ... the rom is awesome but there must be a debloating option for unused system apps

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
I have flashed it but .... actually there must be a debloating option .... when can i use smart things for example ... i am not living in a smart home ... please could you tell me how to debloat it ... the rom is awesome but there must be a debloating option for unused system apps
you made me laugh with this one thanks 😂 who nows maybe one day you get the bingo and youll be rich in a rich smart house:'D
use zarchiver to open the zip rom and there you can delete what you want in app and in priv-app folder than after you finish it flash it normaly in twrp with clean install but it will not release more memory or more anything trust me i tried all these even i debloated the rom and it got only some very small memory release also almost nothing no big changes... join the j2 pro group in telegram for more help

• Haha
Reactions: lucky2712
Mar 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy J1
you made me laugh with this one thanks 😂 who nows maybe one day you get the bingo and youll be rich in a rich smart house:'D
use zarchiver to open the zip rom and there you can delete what you want in app and in priv-app folder than after you finish it flash it normaly in twrp with clean install but it will not release more memory or more anything trust me i tried all these even i debloated the rom and it got only some very small memory release also almost nothing no big changes... join the j2 pro group in telegram for more help
😅😅😅 that is not exactly my problem ... but u know that the phone has not a big computing power ... so any chance to free it will be good ... for both memory and storage
+ I do joined the group thanks very much

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
Update 02.05.2021

.OneUi 3.1 sounds notifications ringtones
.OneUi 3.1 Stock bootlogo from s21
.Updated every single syatem app to new versions newer than they are in the samsung store
.A brighter app icons all app icons have ben updated to the latest ones with the latest original colors
.Fixed some Ui bugs
.Fully Rounded QS Panel
.Rounded touchwiz home originaly like the oneui
.Optimized the battery by disabling some google play services functions

Fixed Camera crash
Fixed Device security crash and updated to the latest security version
Added new beautifull emojis
Updated play services

Last edited:

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
OneUi Experience Update 4.May.2021
Rom Completely rebased and
Rebuilded to J250FXWS2ATI3 Germany firmware with all the latest oneui styles and features like the previous one

Fixed Volte

Note: This is a fully 100% stock rom firmware aclean install is recomended
im not sure if it will work without full wipe because this is an another firmware so try it in your own risk

Download Link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, the device became very heavy, and the phone connection process also, except that in programs that did not work and the device became hot
    first : dont use any custom kernel because they may cause device to get hot and other issues
    twice : dont flash any other optimization apps thing etc... because the rom has all build on itself just flash it with clean flash also clean everything in twrp in advanced clean options clean system data cache dalvic and flash the rom after that flash magisk if you want root and everything will work perfectly like never before
    Ok ... so , does your kernel support external wifi adapters or flashing drivers ?
    not sure about that you must try that is better to try i think it supports all
    you must replace framework-res.apk to have these icons you can find it in framework folder in system
    Thank you
    Thanks for the rom really appreciate it. .
    I have 1 error "com.android.phone.stopped",
    Done a bug analysis and
    Reported "build info:beyond1lteser-user 7.1.1 NMF26X G973FXWS2ATH1 release keys serial number 5dd9 de0b" is the issue
    Therefore:
    No signal
    No emergency calls
    No network
    Cant access any network asociated options
    Or download any magisk modules or watch YouTube
    . Followed every step correctly and flashed the verity opp

I will fix it

Some advice will help
    No imei
    No baseband!
    I saved my efs . .

Do i modify the rom with the stock cp or do i change my imei nunber to fix the problem. Or is possible to just change the build prop?
    Where is the location of the issue i can just remove it completely
    Can ı work this on g532g ??
    Thanks
    i think not because the rom is made only for j2Pro never tried in other j2 devices but give it a try maybe there is some hope
    i think not because the rom is made only for j2Pro never tried in other j2 devices but give it a try maybe there is some hope
    I will try it now, hope it works
    just reboot and reboot again no want to home like your post:giggle:
    oh i was waiting to be a new g532g developer :'D
    oh i was waiting to be a new g532g developer :'D
    waiting for news, good luck
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone