• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]OneUiExperience_7.1.1_ j2Pro2018 ( j250F )

Search This thread

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
ROM OneUi Experience Update 05.September.2021

Changelog:
Fixed Hotspot
Added a lot of new ui icons to the system and customizations inside the apps
Optimized apps for the best performance possible
Faster app opening faster reaction in everything
Pure Performance the fastest performance you ever tried in the J2 Pro
Samsung Galaxy zFlip 3 and ZFold3 stock wallpapers
Themed the Touchwiz home to a better oneui3.1 style
Updated some Stock apps to the latest version update
Enjoy it.

Last edited:

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
Rom OneUiExperience 19.09.2021

Changelog: Rom has ben highly optimized almost 750 mb of free ram
Compressed all system apps to make them open faster than before
Faster wifi direct faster download speeds faster internet connection faster app reaction and opening
a better touch interaction and display resulution everything faster than ever
Updated some apps to the latest update versions

Rom is recomended to be installed with a clean flash but anyone who does not want to reflash the rom from the begining you can install it without cleaning anything (no problems about that) just flash it and enjoy

For the best speed and performance of the device turn off window animation scales in developer options
turn off any sensors in settings/advanced features.
Turn off Google diagnostic reports in the first boot

Download Link

Mdrayhanpt

Sep 20, 2021
Dear,
Dark mode work in samsung j2 pro (2018)
IMG_20210920_113735_506.jpg

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
Dear,
View attachment 5414317
yes you can apply fully dark custom themes reboot the device after you apply a theme to fix any theme problems
Dear,
View attachment 5414317
Yes you can apply dark custom themes just reboot the device after you apply any theme to fix any ui problems
I have question.
How to change boot logo to the original logo. My logo is j2 but the original logo is Samsung grand prime pro.
there is no way for the moment to change it because samsung has changed the bootlogo in the lates stock firmware update for the whole j2 pro users worldwide before the update the bootlogo was ( Grand Prime Pro ) after they updated the rom to the latest security patch they changed the bootlogo to Galaxy j2

Kenbols

Sep 21, 2021
yes you can apply fully dark custom themes reboot the device after you apply a theme to fix any theme problems

Yes you can apply dark custom themes just reboot the device after you apply any theme to fix any ui problems

there is no way for the moment to change it because samsung has changed the bootlogo in the lates stock firmware update for the whole j2 pro users worldwide before the update the bootlogo was ( Grand Prime Pro ) after they updated the rom to the latest security patch they changed the bootlogo to Galssos

there is no way for the moment to change it because samsung has changed the bootlogo in the lates stock firmware update for the whole j2 pro users worldwide before the update the bootlogo was ( Grand Prime Pro ) after they updated the rom to the latest security patch they changed the bootlogo to Galaxy

there is no way for the moment to change it because samsung has changed the bootlogo in the lates stock firmware update for the whole j2 pro users worldwide before the update the bootlogo was ( Grand Prime Pro ) after they updated the rom to the latest security patch they changed the bootlogo to Galaxy j2
Okie.I thought that I flash a wrong firmware.by the way thanks for the Rom.i still downloading.

Reactions: Deno_developer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks your a hero for us J250F users
    i try this.thanks

there is no way for the moment to change it because samsung has changed the bootlogo in the lates stock firmware update for the whole j2 pro users worldwide before the update the bootlogo was ( Grand Prime Pro ) after they updated the rom to the latest security patch they changed the bootlogo to Galssos

there is no way for the moment to change it because samsung has changed the bootlogo in the lates stock firmware update for the whole j2 pro users worldwide before the update the bootlogo was ( Grand Prime Pro ) after they updated the rom to the latest security patch they changed the bootlogo to Galaxy

Okie.I thought that I flash a wrong firmware.by the way thanks for the Rom.i still downloading.
    Thanks for the rom really appreciate it. .
    I have 1 error "com.android.phone.stopped",
    Done a bug analysis and
    Reported "build info:beyond1lteser-user 7.1.1 NMF26X G973FXWS2ATH1 release keys serial number 5dd9 de0b" is the issue
    Therefore:
    No signal
    No emergency calls
    No network
    Cant access any network asociated options
    Or download any magisk modules or watch YouTube
    . Followed every step correctly and flashed the verity opp

I will fix it

Some advice will help
    No imei
    No baseband!
    I saved my efs . .

Do i modify the rom with the stock cp or do i change my imei nunber to fix the problem. Or is possible to just change the build prop?
    Where is the location of the issue i can just remove it completely
    Can ı work this on g532g ??
    Thanks
    i think not because the rom is made only for j2Pro never tried in other j2 devices but give it a try maybe there is some hope
    i think not because the rom is made only for j2Pro never tried in other j2 devices but give it a try maybe there is some hope
    I will try it now, hope it works
    just reboot and reboot again no want to home like your post:giggle:
    oh i was waiting to be a new g532g developer :'D
    oh i was waiting to be a new g532g developer :'D
    waiting for news, good luck