Development [ROM][OOS CAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 9][13.0.0_r41]Nameless AOSP[2023/05/09]

Search This thread

mizarddo

Feb 26, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
OnePlus 9
Edit:
So I just updated via local update and well yeah, double tapping on always on display doesn't wake up the screen now (after it's dimmed) and I don't understand why it dims down anyway it's basically useless during the day since I can't see anything.
The nearby share randomly started showing nothing on the pop up card after a failed attempt and was unusable entirely until a restart.
The cast functionality couldn't find my laptop on the previous build and still continues ignoring it with confidence.

Last edited:

chandu dyavanapelli

Mar 30, 2019
Hyderabad
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
New build up!

Source changelog
- Added lockscreen shortcuts customization
- Added vertical QS layout
- Added support for showing battery level for AirPods series
- Added more fonts, signal and Wi-Fi icons
- Allow to set lockscreen clock font
- Allow to adjust display's RGB color balance
- Allow to change volume dialog position in landscape mode
- Allow to mute media volumes via alert slider for bluetooth devices
- Allow to disable heads up notification in landscape mode

Device changelog
- Merged LA.UM.9.14.r1-21200-LAHAINA.QSSI13.0 CLO / android11-5.4 lts / ASB-2023-03-05_11-5.4 tags in the kernel
- Updated blobs and firmware from OOS 11.F.21
- Fixed NFC not working properly for some users
- Fixed DT2W not working for OnePlus 9
- Fixed overheating issue
- Fixed heavy active/inactive drains
- Fixed wired charging randomly gets disconnected
- Fixed wired/wireless warp charging randomly gets slow down
- Fixed random media playback issue in social media apps

Note
- Security patch merge is skipped this month due to huge changes in QPR2. It will come in next month release with April security patch

Gdrive mirror

mizarddo

Feb 26, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
OnePlus 9
New build up!

Source changelog

Device changelog
- Merged LA.UM.9.14.r1-21200-LAHAINA.QSSI13.0 CLO / android11-5.4 lts / ASB-2023-03-05_11-5.4 tags in the kernel

Note
- Security patch merge is skipped this month due to huge changes in QPR2. It will come in next month release with April security patch

Gdrive mirror
!!!!!!! SERIOUS WARNING !!!!!!!
Putting video recording on 4K then choosing 60FPS crashed the phone to Qualcomm crash dump page.

Slow motion used to crash the camera app on earlier builds. I think the camera app needs a little more attention overall, things simply tend to misbehave on that thing in a concerning fashion.

Reactions: mirko8054

mirko8054

Mar 21, 2014
Roma
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 9
Putting video recording on 4K then choosing 60FPS crashed the phone to Qualcomm crash dump page.

Slow motion used to crash the camera app on earlier builds. I think the camera app needs a little more attention overall, things simply tend to misbehave on that thing in a concerning fashion.
Confirm this but its a bit different, recording on 30 and 60 fps 4k works, the system crashes at the moment you change fps, 30 to 60 or 60 to 30.

chandu dyavanapelli

Mar 30, 2019
Hyderabad
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro

It is known issue since initial OnePlus camera implementation, and don't hope for the fix :) and I don't face any force close on slow motion on my 9 Pro, reporting bugs with logs are much appreciated.

Reactions: forestnew

CXath1

Jan 11, 2021
Hi. I have oneplus 9. Phone battery is down when idle approx. %1 every hours. From night to morning approx %7 at 7 hours.
How can i solve batterry drain problem.
Thank you

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
Hi. I have oneplus 9. Phone battery is down when idle approx. %1 every hours. From night to morning approx %7 at 7 hours.
How can i solve batterry drain problem.
Thank you
Hmm. First of all, are you on Nameless ROM, or is it just a general question for stock OOS? If you are on Nameless ROM, what was battery drain on stock OOS?

Secondly, this is not much of a battery drain. As a matter of fact, it's pretty good.

CXath1

Jan 11, 2021
Hmm. First of all, are you on Nameless ROM, or is it just a general question for stock OOS? If you are on Nameless ROM, what was battery drain on stock OOS?

Secondly, this is not much of a battery drain. As a matter of fact, it's pretty good.
I am on nameless rom. Battery drain was same on stok oos.
Are you sure is it percect?
S23 ultra users says aprox %2-3 same time. (I thin this is percect). And my second phone a iphone. İt is same s23 ultra. And my wife has a xiaomi. İt is good.
I just learn is this problem apply for sd888. Thank you

shadabkiani

Mar 2, 2018
Pakistan
HTC 10
OnePlus 9
I am on nameless rom. Battery drain was same on stok oos.
Are you sure is it percect?
S23 ultra users says aprox %2-3 same time. (I thin this is percect). And my second phone a iphone. İt is same s23 ultra. And my wife has a xiaomi. İt is good.
I just learn is this problem apply for sd888. Thank you
Well, different phones have different battery capacity and different hardware needs. Also, standy time and use time might be a completely different story altogether. All I can tell you it that this is the average drain for OnePlus 9, so your battery health is good. It's worth mentioning that OnePlus 9 has better battery life when compared to it's contemporary phones with same specs.

Last edited:

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
New build up!

Source changelog

Device changelog

Note

Gdrive mirror
Thank you as always.

PS. Finally fixed the Firefox crashing issue and so ****ing embarassed it took me this long to figure out.

The whole fix was just adding Firefox to zygote...that's it.

I hate me so much sometimes .

mizarddo

Feb 26, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
OnePlus 9
- I noticed time zone definition needs update on this. Currently I'm am traveling through Iran and I understand new timezone rule here is +3:30 all year but right now this rom defines +4:30 for summertime so my clock is wrong.
Changing it manually makes all vmess vpn protocols stop working since it's used in the encryption.

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
Can I install this over a rooted A11 OOS11 stock tmo rom?

It seems all the others specify that you need to be on base OOS13, but I dont see it here and some comments say you can.

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
Can I install this over a rooted A11 OOS11 stock tmo rom?

It seems all the others specify that you need to be on base OOS13, but I dont see it here and some comments say you can.

a good rule is to always assure you are on the same android release. there are rare occasions when some ROMs are one android release higher (ex. being on OOS12 but flashing ASOP13)can be flashed, but that is usually during the initial release of a new android ROM version.

In this instance, updating OOS to the latest official release, re-rooting and then flashing this ROM is your best bet.

You can do so by utilizing any MSMToolkit to restore factory OS, update it until you're on the latest version, and then root/flash.

While time-consuming, it's the safest starting point when moving to ROMs based on newer android versions.

If you are looking for a faster route and feeling adventurous, there are packages that can be flashed to automatically flash OOS13 to both slots in recovery, which would allow you to just reboot and then flash this ROM, completely bypassing the need to break root, update and reroot.
Exmple: crdroid's Firmware flasher

While saving considerable time, you are removing yourself from the process, (putting your faith in someone else's script) Also, if something goes wrong, not only will you have a harder time pinpointing what is wrong, you are robbing yourself of the wonderful education from just going through it on your own.

TL;DR: if you haven't run any A13 ROMs yet, i would just break your current ROM with MSM, start from scratch with the latest OOS and reroot.

PS. you will need to flash vendor_boot and dtbo.img, along with boot.img with all A13 ROMs on OP9 devices. Easiest thing to do is just dump the payload of all 3 (boot, dtbo and vendor_boot) from any ROMs zip.

you can get this with a payload dump command in java but the easiest way is by utilizing fastboot enchance

PPS. Here is an older full walkthrough i wrote up of the whole process of flashing A12/13 based ROMs on OP9. just be sure to update the filenames for your usecase.

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
a good rule is to always assure you are on the same android release. there are rare occasions when some ROMs are one android release higher (ex. being on OOS12 but flashing ASOP13)can be flashed, but that is usually during the initial release of a new android ROM version.

In this instance, updating OOS to the latest official release, re-rooting and then flashing this ROM is your best bet.

You can do so by utilizing any MSMToolkit to restore factory OS, update it until you're on the latest version, and then root/flash.

While time-consuming, it's the safest starting point when moving to ROMs based on newer android versions.

If you are looking for a faster route and feeling adventurous, there are packages that can be flashed to automatically flash OOS13 to both slots in recovery, which would allow you to just reboot and then flash this ROM, completely bypassing the need to break root, update and reroot.
Exmple: crdroid's Firmware flasher

While saving considerable time, you are removing yourself from the process, (putting your faith in someone else's script) Also, if something goes wrong, not only will you have a harder time pinpointing what is wrong, you are robbing yourself of the wonderful education from just going through it on your own.

TL;DR: if you haven't run any A13 ROMs yet, i would just break your current ROM with MSM, start from scratch with the latest OOS and reroot.

PS. you will need to flash vendor_boot and dtbo.img, along with boot.img with all A13 ROMs on OP9 devices. Easiest thing to do is just dump the payload of all 3 (boot, dtbo and vendor_boot) from any ROMs zip.

you can get this with a payload dump command in java but the easiest way is by utilizing fastboot enchance

PPS. Here is an older full walkthrough i wrote up of the whole process of flashing A12/13 based ROMs on OP9. just be sure to update the filenames for your usecase.
im ready to go with that, I already have the MSM tool even backups.

Im just curious as to how the Bootloader is unlocked in A13 on Tmobile? Im on global now, so I use MSM to bring me back to stock... but stock locks the bootloader. I had to convert to global, which only converts phones on A11OOS11, which then gave me the option to unlock bootloader without token. On the tmobile firmware, I needed a token to unlock bootloader... Wont I need token to unlock bootloader on A13?

I was told I can take the boot image from MSM after I update over OTA fully, and patch that with magisk and reflash... but am not able to confirm the user had a Tmobile phone when doing this. If the bootloader is locked, I wont be able to flash an extracted and patched boot image.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build up

Source Changelog
    - Merged May security patch (android-13.0.0_r43)
    - Allow to block accelerometer and gyroscope sensors for apps (Settings - Privacy)
    - Allow to disable QS pull down on lockscreen
    - Allow to use inputmethod haptic feedback with touch feedback disabled
    - Fixed app network access on secondary user
    - Switched to long press for lockscreen shortcuts
    - Removed broken "swipe to wake" option
    - Minor fixes and improvements

Device Changelog
    - Kernel upstream to 242
    - Added four ringtone vibration effects from OOS
    - Fixed failed to save the capture pictures in OnePlus camera
    - Fixed DT2W for OnePlus 9 device
    Just testing here at my desk, slowmo 1080, 4k 60, and 8k all work, but are a bit choppy. Everything else seems to work just fine.
    nameless_logo.png

Nameless AOSP for OnePlus 9 [lemonade]

Nameless AOSP is based on Android Open Source Project, inspired by Google Pixel. We offer a smooth and stable experience for your device with a selected set of amazing features that provide an exceptional user experience.

Whats working?
    Everything working :)

Known issues

Nothing yet
    You tell me

Flash Instructions

Download
    DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED !

Donate
    Chris Chen PayPal
    Chandu Dyavanapelli PayPal
    UPI ID: chandudyavanapel[email protected]

Team
    Chris Chen - Founder & lead Developer
    Chandu Dyavanapelli - Co Founder & lead Developer

Credits
    Android Open-Source Project
    Pixel Experience
    AospExtended
    Proton AOSP

LineageOS
    Havoc OS
    Arrow OS
    Krypton

Others, I may have forgot to mention

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group

Hello Amigos,

Today, we're super excited to release our Nameless-AOSP based on Android 13, for the OnePlus 9.

Clean flash instruction:
    - Download images from Sourceforge.
    - Flash below images in fastboot mode
    * fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    * fastboot flash boot boot.img
    * fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    - Reboot ur device into recovery.
    - Now do adb sideload Nameless-AOSP_xxx.zip in adb sideload.
    - Do format data and reboot system.

Dirty flash instruction:
    - Just do adb sideload Nameless-AOSP_xxx.zip in adb sideload.
    - Reboot to system.

Note: If you coming from any other Android 12/13 roms go with clean flash instruction or if you upgrading Nameless Android 13 to new Nameless Android 13 build then go with dirty flash.
    New build up!

Download:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/nameless-aosp/files/lahaina/

Source changelog
    - Merged November security patch (android-13.0.0_r14)
    - Added Nameless Launcher & Launcher Switcher
    - Added HeadsUp notification customizations
    - Added long press volume key track control
    - Added Immersive gesture bar
    - Added long swipe back gesture actions
    - Added media output controller icon in volume dialog when bluetooth device connected
    - Allow to use Face Unlock in third-party apps
    - Switched bluetooth QS tile to dialog type like Internet tile
    - Fixed Monet
    - Fixed hide IME bottom space not working
    - Fixed charging bolt not showing in text style
    - Fixed music indication not showing in ambient display
    - Fixed bootloop with launcher mods

Device changelog
    - Initial unified build for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro
    - Updated blobs from Oxygen OS C.66
    - Updated Bluetooth, Perf, Perf learning modules, Power-off alarm, QTI service tracker and Time service libraries from LA.UM.9.14.r1-20200-LAHAINA.QSSI13.0
    - Disable wireless charging features for unsupported models (OnePlus 9 China, India and T-Mobile model)

Note
    - FW dropped in unified builds.
    - No OTA update for these build.
    - Dirty flash from sideload or local update from ota app is fine.
    New Build Up!

Source changelog
    - Allow to set preferred screenshot feedback
    - Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON

Device changelog
    - Added IFAA (alipay payment) support
    - Improved oneplus camera stability (ui will be more smoother)
    - Improved FOD unlock speed
    - Enable freeform windows
    - Switched to oneplus dolby atmos
    - Switched to oos 12 gallery
    - Fixed slow motion mode in oneplus camera
    - Fixed dialer pad tones

FAQ
    1. Dirty flash is fine if I'm coming from a previous oos 13 firmware based build?

A: No need to do clean flash, dirty flash works and you can do sideload or update from ota or local update from ota.

Gdrive mirror: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Alpaeoe9p2ootePtkPRf0O7jzAPA2vED&export=download
    View attachment 5744403I have flashed the ROM ,when I turn off the dark mode the bar don't change,the others can woke well, it's a good ROM,I like it.
    Here are answers for few questions asked in TG:

- Where is xxx feature / Why xxx feature is missing?
    • I will gradually add features in future releases, but not much. Nameless A13 is not degisned to be rom with huge customizations.

- Why there's no OnePlus Settings?
    • It's removed and merged into other settings subpage.

- Where are High touch sample & Edge touch toggles?
    • They will be automatically enabled in games, if you add game in GameSpace list.

- Why QS is dark even in light mode?
    • This design was introduced in A12, but replaced with kdragon's implementation which brought you dynamic color QS Panel. Since Google keep this design on A13, I decided to follow Google's design.

- Will there be any updates for A12?
    • Sorry but no. Nameless is an only 2 people team. And both of me and Chris busy with job and school. We cannot put many efforts on development.