Development [ROM][OOS CAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 9 Pro][13.0.0_r4]Nameless AOSP[2022/10/02]

Search This thread

golfgtiedition30

Dec 2, 2012
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy Ace II
Yes. The "select" option in the lower right of your pic is what I want. So Nameless does have it? Is there a A11 version? (or better yet, anyway to add that to OOS11?) Thanks for the reply. I will try Nameless A12 if I must to get that feature.
You need to be on A12 for this ROM. Maybe there's a module for the feature you require I dunno..

rpmccormick

Dec 1, 2008
OnePlus 7 Pro

mayanks15603

Feb 4, 2013
Lucknow
How do I disable WiFi usage for an application in this rom?
I tried searching around but couldn't find a matching toggle. The settings section only has one for data. Please refer the screenshot attached.

Appreciate any help.

Running latest nameless flashed on C48 LE2121, rooted with Magisk v25.2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-011035_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220801-011035_Settings.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 83

IamTheBRAVE

How do I disable WiFi usage for an application in this rom?
I tried searching around but couldn't find a matching toggle. The settings section only has one for data. Please refer the screenshot attached.

Appreciate any help.

Running latest nameless flashed on C48 LE2121, rooted with Magisk v25.2
In the screenshot, data means both wifi and mobile data. For each app you can choose to keep it from using any data in background or give it unrestricted access to it. That is why the title says Mobile Data & Wifi.

mayanks15603

Feb 4, 2013
Lucknow
In the screenshot, data means both wifi and mobile data. For each app you can choose to keep it from using any data in background or give it unrestricted access to it. That is why the title says Mobile Data & Wifi.
I assumed that first, and restricting access to an app that way doesn't restrict internet access.

As a quick demonstration, I disabled access for chrome but still am able to access the internet.

Also, I have been using chrome, but if you check the screenshot, the data usage reads as 0 Bytes.

Screenshot_20220801-021739_Settings.png
Screenshot_20220801-021759_Chrome.png

IamTheBRAVE

I assumed that first, and restricting access to an app that way doesn't restrict internet access.

As a quick demonstration, I disabled access for chrome but still am able to access the internet.

Also, I have been using chrome, but if you check the screenshot, the data usage reads as 0 Bytes.

View attachment 5674151View attachment 5674153
You restrict it from using background data. if you open the app it will use data.
It does say "usage of mobile data in background" so you may be right about wifi not being restricted.
Edit: i'm on Crdroid 8.7 and this is my menu. You are right. You should have a separate toggle for wifi.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-232535_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20220731-232535_crDroid Home.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 78

mayanks15603

Feb 4, 2013
Lucknow
@chandu dyavanapelli Fantastic experience so far on the rom. Great work.
I have found these bugs so far:
  • Powering off the phone and connecting the charger leaves the phone stuck at the oneplus logo i.e. there is no charging animation when the phone is powered off (the basic battery icon that we had on OOS which switches to a bolt when fast charging)
    • Have to force restart the phone to resolve this, since the phone gets stuck in this state forever

• When enabling ticker(not reTicker, that works fine) for notifications or notifications + music, after a ticker event, the clock will start displaying in the center position in the status bar. If we have the clock hidden / on left / right, the clock will still display in the center leading to two clocks at the same time.
    • The clock resets upon changing the position or enabling auto hide, but as soon as there is another ticker notification, the double clock glitch reappears.
    • This behavior also messes with the theme, the small lock screen for apps turns to light mode and leads to unreadable text.

• The battery stats seem to be way off in terms of the numbers (the percentage reported is in 1000% range) funny
Screenshot_20220801-051702_Settings.png

Do let me know if there is any additional information that I can provide or contribute to help fix these bugs

If anybody else knows a fix for these bugs do let me know, any help is greatly appreciated.

LE2121 - Nameless Latest - Magisk v25.2 - C48 Firmware

Last edited:

mayanks15603

Feb 4, 2013
Lucknow
You restrict it from using background data. if you open the app it will use data.
It does say "usage of mobile data in background" so you may be right about wifi not being restricted.
Edit: i'm on Crdroid 8.7 and this is my menu. You are right. You should have a separate toggle for wifi.
Since I am rooted, I installed an app to configure IP tables allowing me to configure & control "true" network restrictions on the app. Would love to have this feature baked in to the ROM as highlighted in your screenshot.
@chandu dyavanapelli FYI

aimable49

Mar 31, 2020
I'm experiencing sound and vibration issues which I believe were a problem in previous builds of nameless.

The default(pixel sounds) ringtone doesn't work I had to use a custom ringtone for it to work. But as for vibration feedback for ringtones, alarms, and keyboard, nothing works. The only time I get haptic feedback is with the back gesture and toggling the alert slider.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or knows a solution to this. Much appreciated!

Besides that, I've found this to be the best ROM for the 9 Pro out currently as others have said. Thank you Dev!

rpmccormick

Dec 1, 2008
OnePlus 7 Pro
Does anyone have a link to the last A11 version of Nameless for OP9p? I have looked everywhere for over an hour on Google and cannot find it, only the A12 versions. I just can't stay on A12 for the giant brightness slider alone (the whole notification dropdown in general just drives me nuts... A12 is too ugly).

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
@jhr5474

Download the zip from here : https://sourceforge.net/projects/nameless-aosp/files/lemonadep/
Download payload-dumper-go from here : https://github.com/ssut/payload-dumper-go

Create a folder on your desktop called "payload_dumper_go"
Extract the payload_dumper_go.zip previously installed to the payload_dumper_go folder

Extract the payload.bin of the .zip file of the ROM (previously installed) to the payload_dumper_go folder

Open your terminal or cmd if you are on Windows to the path of the payload_dumper_go (in our case /home/Desktop)

Type :
Bash:
sudo ./payload-dumper-go payload.bin
If you are on Windows, try to find how to do the same thing (if you don't know)

Wait for the end of the process. If everything is fine, it should have created a folder on the same path (/home/Desktop/payload_dumper_go) where there is all the extracted image files of the .zip ROM

Now open the folder and copy the : boot.img, dtbo.img and vendor_boot.img file to your platform-tools folder (make sure there is not any file already named like this on the platform-tools folder)
I don't know if you have a ROM or Stock actually but if you have a system installed, execute this command :
Bash:
./adb reboot bootloader
Just remove the ./ if you are on Windows

It will ask you authorisation (if you didn't accepted yet) press accept and enter the command again (if it don't execute it)

If you don't have any system installed, just turn off your phone and press :
Power off/on button, volume up and volume down at the same time for a couple of second until it reboot to bootloader

So when you are in the bootloader, type the following :

Bash:
./fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
Bash:
./fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img

Once it's done, type the following :
Bash:
./fastboot reboot bootloader
Bash:
./fastboot flash boot boot.img

When you did all of this without any error message, type the following :

Bash:
./fastboot reboot recovery

In the recovery, find the "Install update" or "Apply update" i don't remember if this is on the Advanced section or in the main menu

Click on it and then click on "Apply from ADB"
Type the following :

Bash:
./adb sideload <name of the .zip file of the ROM>

And wait for the Sideload to flash the ROM

Once everything is done, go back (with the arrow) and click on "Reboot system now"
And you should be done :D

If you want to install any add-ons, just press the back arrow and then "Reboot to recovery" and
Bash:
./adb sideload <name of the addons.zip>

If you have any error, please tell me :)
Thank you, I will test tonight and get back.

progerturn

Jul 13, 2022
OnePlus 9 Pro
I am confused...
On the first page it says you have to be on Android 11 to flash this.
On the last page it says you have to be on Android 12 to flash this.

Is this because of updates? ...if so can I still get the older Android 11 version somewhere as I don't like a lot about 12, and I don't want to MSM again if I don't have to.

Lastly, can someone please confirm that this ROM does have the pixel's "copy-from-recents" feature (Google Lens in Recents to copy text even when the app won't let you copy, or even in photos). That is the one killer-feature I need and cannot find, and someone told me this ROM had it. I tried a few other ROMs that did not have it, so I am back on stock OOS11 for now (also doesn't have it of course, but I'd rather run stock unless I can get that feature only with a ROM).

If Nameless had the feature and is available as Android 11, I will flash it asap (if it has it and is 12 only, I will try to get to it in a week or so after I make sure I can restore easily if I still just can't justify dealing with 12 even for the feature I so desperately want)

Thanks.
Make sure you are on the latest version of OxygenOS 12 if you follow what i told you

rpmccormick

Dec 1, 2008
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks for the help. Still hoping someone has a link to the older OOS11 version, as I really hate the look & feel of 12, while I love the look & feel of 9-11. Honestly 5-8 were fine as well, and I still miss many of the features found only in Cupcake-Gingerbread... Did you know that you used to be able to have one app to see all messages from: GMail, SMS, GTalk, GCalendar events, Call history, Facebook, and G+ all in one app! Now I have like 50 messaging apps on my phone and if I need to find a message I know I read in the past, I have to look for it manually in each of the messaging apps. I just feel like all the new stuff is built to steal your time and money, force you to update to be "secure", and provides little tangible benefit over the older versions. I'm sticking with Android 11, Nova 6, and Chrome with no columns in the tab switcher.... security be damned :)

REQUEST: Link to Nameless AOSP v11, which I think used to be in this thread long ago, but now only v12 links remain.

Last edited:

sejmin

Feb 2, 2012
Hi, my gyroscope is not working in games such as apex legends mobile. I downloaded the app to check if everything works and everything looks okay. But in the game enabled gyroscope nothing responds

aimable49

Mar 31, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing haptic/vibration feedback issues? I'm only getting vibration for the back gesture and when toggling the alert slider. Ringtones and alarms and everything else give no vibration feedback.

I'm just wondering if this is an isolated issue because no one else has mentioned this problem.

Santinio27

Aug 3, 2022
Hey guys. Got into the issues trying to install the rom. When the installation was completed I got into the qualcomm crash dump mode. Then from recovery I tried to switch between A and B slots assuming that it is an issue and got into the bootloader. Now no matter what I try, I can't exit from the fastboot mode. Tried to repeat the steps again, nothing helps. Please advise what would be the solution in that case.

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey guys. Got into the issues trying to install the rom. When the installation was completed I got into the qualcomm crash dump mode. Then from recovery I tried to switch between A and B slots assuming that it is an issue and got into the bootloader. Now no matter what I try, I can't exit from the fastboot mode. Tried to repeat the steps again, nothing helps. Please advise what would be the solution in that case.
MSM.

Reactions: Santinio27

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Amigos,

Today, we're super excited to release our Nameless-AOSP based on Android 13, for the OnePlus 9 Pro.

Before flashing the Nameless-AOSP based on Android 13, we're highly recommended to follow below steps

1. Make sure your flashed latest Oxygen OS 12 C.61 - C.64 firmware in both slot A / B (Ignore, if you already using latest firmware).
    2. Do not dirty flash from any Android 12 builds / Do not local update from Android 12.
    3. Read flash instructions from wiki.
    4. All the required images will be found in Sourceforge.

known issues:
    • Warp Charging stopped working randomly (solution: replug charging cable also avoid using device while charging).
    • Some Pixel phone ringtones may not work (solution: Use custom phone ringtones for now).

Here we go, taste the stability ;)
    Sourceforge l GDrive_Mirror

Here are answers for few questions asked in telegram:
    - Where is xxx feature / Why xxx feature is missing?
    • I will gradually add features in future releases, but not much. Nameless is not degisned to be rom with huge customizations.

- Why there's no OnePlus Settings?
    • It's removed and merged into other settings subpage.

- Where are High touch sample & Edge touch toggles?
    • They will be automatically enabled in games, if you add game in GameSpace list.

- Why QS is dark even in light mode?
    • This design was introduced in A12, but replaced with kdragon's implementation which brought you dynamic color QS Panel. Since Google keep this design on A13, I decided to follow Google's design.

- Will there be any updates for A12?
    • Sorry but no. Nameless is an only 2 people team. And both of me and Chris busy with job and school. We cannot put many efforts on development.
    i was coming from nameless rom 12 so i only flashed recovery as stated in the wiki page, (los recovery 20220802)
    seems like u dirty flash from A12 & it doesn't work.

i initially also wanted to try dirty flash like u did, coz for some ROM, it works.
    but as pointed out, dirty flash doesn't work for A13.
    i suggest u follow the following steps:

1. MSM tool your device to stock.
    2. Update to latest OOS12 version.
    3. Enable USB debugging, unlock bootloader.
    4. Flash to older dtbo.img & vendor_boot.img
    5. Flash recovery.img to LineageOS recovery.
    6. Reboot into recovery.
    7. adb sideload copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip
    *this is to make sure latest OS is installed on both partition*
    8. Reboot again back into recovery, factory reset.
    9. adb sideload nameless_A13_rom.zip
    10. adb sideload Magisk-v25.2.zip if u wish to root.
    11. Done! reboot into system.
    Came from stock OOS12 and instal was simple and easy. Everything is working as expected and is honestly the best Custom ROM I have used in years! Fixed the fingerprint icon not showing with the suggestion a few pages back by setting screen resolution to QHD+

Was about to return this device to Amazon as I despised OOS, but now a new life has been breathed in to this device. Thank you Dev!
    New update got released by developer
    link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/nameless-aosp/files/lemonadep/

Not sure about changlog
    Hello Amigos,

Today, we're super excited to release our Nameless-AOSP based on Android 13, for the OnePlus 9 Pro.

Before flashing the Nameless-AOSP based on Android 13, we're highly recommended to follow below steps

1. Make sure your flashed latest Oxygen OS 12 C.61 - C.64 firmware in both slot A / B (Ignore, if you already using latest firmware).
    2. Do not dirty flash from any Android 12 builds / Do not local update from Android 12.
    3. Read flash instructions from wiki.
    4. All the required images will be found in Sourceforge.

known issues:
    • Warp Charging stopped working randomly (solution: replug charging cable also avoid using device while charging).
    • Some Pixel phone ringtones may not work (solution: Use custom phone ringtones for now).

Here we go, taste the stability ;)
    Sourceforge l GDrive_Mirror

Here are answers for few questions asked in telegram:
    - Where is xxx feature / Why xxx feature is missing?
    • I will gradually add features in future releases, but not much. Nameless is not degisned to be rom with huge customizations.

- Why there's no OnePlus Settings?
    • It's removed and merged into other settings subpage.

- Where are High touch sample & Edge touch toggles?
    • They will be automatically enabled in games, if you add game in GameSpace list.

- Why QS is dark even in light mode?
    • This design was introduced in A12, but replaced with kdragon's implementation which brought you dynamic color QS Panel. Since Google keep this design on A13, I decided to follow Google's design.

- Will there be any updates for A12?
    • Sorry but no. Nameless is an only 2 people team. And both of me and Chris busy with job and school. We cannot put many efforts on development.
    ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK if this one stops working.
    nameless_logo.png

Nameless AOSP for OnePlus 9 Pro [lemonadep]

Nameless AOSP is based on Android Open Source Project, inspired by Google Pixel. We offer a smooth and stable experience for your device with a selected set of amazing features that provide an exceptional user experience.

Whats working?
    Everything working :)

Known issues

Nothing yet
    You tell me

Flash Instructions

Download
    DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED !

Donate
    Chris Chen PayPal
    Chandu Dyavanapelli PayPal
    UPI ID: [email protected]

Team
    Chris Chen - Founder & lead Developer
    Chandu Dyavanapelli - Co Founder & lead Developer

Credits
    Android Open-Source Project
    Pixel Experience
    AospExtended
    Proton AOSP

LineageOS
    Havoc OS
    Arrow OS
    Krypton

Others, I may have forgot to mention

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group

Nameless back :)

New build up!

Note
    - Clean flash recommended

Source Changelog
    - Merged May security patch (android-12.1.0_r5)
    - Introduce automated sleep mode
    - Implement background process killer
    - Added preferred network QS tile to quick switch between 4g/5g
    - Added expanded volume panel
    - Added switch data saver icon
    - Added game props for mobile legends
    - Added customize tiles layout in QS panel
    - Added more hotspot settings (AP Band, Hidden network, Device blacklist etc)
    - Added sound QS tile
    - Added AdGuard & Cloudflare private DNS providers
    - Added Custom carrier label & Carrier label placement
    - Added Dora & Weed status bar icons
    - Allow alert slider changes in pocket mode
    - Allow adding some system apps into app lock list
    - Allow to ignore secure flag for windows (Remove screenshot & screenrecord limits)
    - Allow to force show media controller in volume dialog
    - Allow 2 more columns for qs tiles
    - Allow to hide back gesture arrow
    - Allow to switch slot in recovery for AB devices
    - Disable face enroll on Setup Wizard
    - Force fullscreen for Google Dialer
    - Use Mi 11 Ultra games prop for mobile Legends
    - Refactor updater app
    - Fixed random misplaced qs tiles layout
    - Fixed unconditional qs panel expansion in settings
    - Fixed glitchy charging info on lockscreen
    - Fixed auto answer call triggered even after turning off game mode
    - Fixed notification overlay spam with old messages in game mode
    - Fixed weird lockscreen clock font
    - Fixed partial screenshot
    - Fixed wireless emergency alerts crash in settings
    - Fixed pixel launcher search bar color in light mode

Device Changelog
    - Initial Android 12.1/12L build
    - Switch to user build
    - Switch to los kernel
    - Improved FHD+ resolution
    - Improved haptic feedback
    - Improved battery backup and performance
    - Update blobs, configs, props and vendor scripts from LA.UM.9.14.r1-18900-LAHAINA.QSSI12.0
    - Update CarrierConfig from OOS 12 LE2121_11.C.48
    - Fixed WiFi Display
    - Fixed telephony crash on first boot
    - Fixed Warp Charging not displaying in lockscreen
    - Fixed color modes
    - Make slider haptic feedback progressive
    - Refactor OnePlusSettings
    - Refactor and cleanup device tree and sync latest los changes
    I Updated to C.48, so what do I do next? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'll walk you through it, the instructions have been so confusing for me but I finally got it working

-Unlock your bootloader
    -When you reboot, skip through setup, enable developer options again and re-enable USB debugging
    -Boot into fastboot/bootloader (adb reboot bootloader)

From here, you need to download 5 files
    • dtbo.img
    • vendor_boot.img
    • boot.img
    • latest version of nameless rom
    • copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip
    dtbo.img and vendor_boot.img are found HERE
    boot.img and nameless rom are found on the download link in the main post, HERE if you're lazy
    copy partitions zip is found
    HERE

-In fastboot, type these in order
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

Obviously, if the img files aren't in the root adb.exe folder, then you put the path to the file
    E.g - fastboot flash dtbo C:\Users\lol\Desktop\dtbo.img

At this point you've flashed the nameless recovery, and you're still in fastboot. Now you need to boot into the recovery.

-Press the volume down button twice so it says "recovery mode" at the top, then press the power button. You're now booting into the recovery.
    -In the recovery, select "Apply Update", then "Apply from ADB"
    -On your PC, type in 'adb sideload copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip' (Or whatever you've named the copy-partitions zip)

This is a script that will copy everything from the current slot into the inactive slot. You NEED to do this if you haven't flashed your OOS update twice. Might as well do it anyway just in case.

-After it's done, click the back button on the top left and get back to the main screen
    -Click advanced, then reboot to recovery
    -Once it reboots into recovery again, click factory reset and follow the instructions
    -When you've factory reset, go back to the main screen again, and go to "Apply Update", then "Apply from ADB" again like you did before
    -Type 'adb sideload nameless.zip' (nameless.zip being the rom, type whatever you've called it, and yes you can rename the zip files for ease)
    -Reboot
    -Enjoy

NOTE:
    If you use windows powershell, you might get a 'cannot read' error when flashing the rom
    Try using command prompt instead

When you flash, it might appear as if it's frozen (it was stuck at 47% for me), don't touch it, just leave it and it will install just fine.

If no devices are showing up in fastboot, use this tutorial HERE
    As per OP request, thread closed
    Thread re-opened on request of OP @chandu dyavanapelli
    New build up!

Oxygen OS 12 C.63 firmware not a mandatory. New build work on C.61/62 firmware

Source changelog
    - Fixed CTS not passing
    - Avoid handling power button torch action in pocket mode
    - Allow some system apps to be added into game mode quick launch apps
    - Fixed in-game freeform window size when app is protected by App Lock

Device changelog
    - OnePlus Camera & Gallery from Oxygen OS 12 C.63 have been fully ported :)
    - Updated blobs from Oxygen OS 12 C.63