[ROM][OP2][Official]ResurrectionRemix v6.2.1[8.1.0_r18]

Search This thread

JohnJacobT

May 16, 2018
Launching InTune works. It is after adding an account that it checks for compliancy to security requirements. That is when it says device is not compliant.

I am trying installation of busybox as jasio2k suggested. Will post screenshot after I find out what happens.

No luck! It still gives the following error. (I don't get this in Lineage OS)

Intune_Portal.png

hariharanM25

Jan 27, 2014
ASUS ROG Phone II
No luck! It still gives the following error. (I don't get this in Lineage OS)

Try to hide using magisk hide.and don't give any permissions to play services except contacts and location. It may help..just a suggestion. Never used this app before. Or there is a option called hide magisk manager in magisk settings. If u click that, it will hide root to the core. So that app won't detect.. This would help u for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Magisk_Manager_20181007-182732.png
    Screenshot_Magisk_Manager_20181007-182732.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 440

anisulislam

Feb 28, 2018
Try to hide using magisk hide.and don't give any permissions to play services except contacts and location. It may help..just a suggestion. Never used this app before. Or there is a option called hide magisk manager in magisk settings. If u click that, it will hide root to the core. So that app won't detect.. This would help u for sure.
Does it work if I have xposed framework?

Akki1513

Nov 26, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Unable to change SElinux from permissive to enforcing.. Tried the kernel settings and the terminal method too.. Not changing to enforcing..
Im on latest build 06-oct 18
I've installed No gravity kernel.. Is it bcoz of that.? Could someone help me with this.?

Last edited:

hariharanM25

Jan 27, 2014
ASUS ROG Phone II
Unable to change SElinux from permissive to enforcing.. Tried the kernel settings and the terminal method too.. Not changing to enforcing..
Im on latest build 06-oct 18
I've installed No gravity kernel.. Is it bcoz of that.? Could someone help me with this.?

Stock is enforcing enabled by default. May be it's due to something else. It's not rom side

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I suppose many features have been filtered in the new build.
(Settings/config/buttons/hw/ assigning single, double taps..)

Yup. And u can use button mapper app for that

Reactions: Akki1513

zickler_malta

Nov 19, 2014
Naxxar
came to this rom after ages on ashok's RR 5.8.1
everything seems smooth enough to used as a daily driver plus this got rid of certain random reboots and occasional slow-downs I had on previous rom.

my only problem with this rom is bluetooth when connected to my car. connection seems to drop and struggle to reconnect. never had this problem before. any ideas? or if at all possible to swap bluetooth parts of a rom with ones from another? btw I obviously clean flashed since coming from Nougat.

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
What does "final oreo build" mean? Also, why five months between updates?

a) it means final, what's difficult to understand, name it "LAST" if you like

b) that's none of our business, take it as it is, your question is basically even worse than an ETA request because it implies a complaint.

updates happen when needed and/or when a dev has time or wants, we didn't pay for it hence there is no right to demand anything
not even information for reasons and as mentioned, it comes across as rude/offensive, just don't

wanamy

Account currently disabled
Aug 31, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
What does "final oreo build" mean? Also, why five months between updates?

Damn you are rude! It takes time and effort to make these roms and developers do it out of a passion and they do it while they juggle their daily lives in between. Your comments are uncalled for. It's people like you that kill the morale of developers and make them stop what they are doing altogether!

Reactions: zickler_malta

zickler_malta

Nov 19, 2014
Naxxar
sorry to be asking again but the thread got side-tracked by the guy asking about the "final build" .... as if the dev has any obligation.

anyway as explained above I clean flashed after loads of time using nicesoni_ash's RR 5.8.1 .... this rom has solved some issues I was having there, mainly random reboots and device lagging badly after some time (requiring a reboot).

the main problem I have is bluetooth. it connects and disconnects randomly on my car head unit. i used to have this problem a very long time ago on some early build of RR (could have even been Android 6) but then it was solved. on the latest build of this rom I am having the same issue. any of you guys know how to solve it, or if it would be possible to swap bluetooth drivers from one rom to another?

another minor issue is when there is a white background and screen rotates from portrait to landscape of vice-versa, there seems to a glitch in the animation. no big deal really. i'm more interested in solving the above problem as I would like very much to remain on this rom for the time being.

thanks in advance.

Jun 19, 2015
No network

I'm not getting network .. I'm using only one sim(jio)...if I restart then the network is back but it only stays for about 30mins ...I really like this rom ...how can I fix this problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56593d8991.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Installation Files
    ROM

Official Open GApps 8.1

Resurrection Remix Github Source

Big thanks to:

XDA developers
    LineageOS team
    Dirty Unicorns
    Omni team
    AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    Shreesha.Murthy
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-02-09
    Last Updated 2018-10-06
    Changelogs

Build dated 20180209 :
    - Initial build

Build dated 20180217 :
    - Updated radio and ims blobs
    - Enabled back CNE and DPM features
    - Fixed VoLTE
    - Working SIM manual provisioning (SIM disable switch)
    - Added required vzw jars needed for VZW US carrier
    - Fixed DT2W
    - Enabled gestures
    - Enabled promixity on wake overlay
    - Updated netmgrd binary from kenzo
    - Lockscreen Charging info
    - Added adaptive icons for all system apps
    - Fixed menu action for hw keys rebinding
    - Add toggle for face auto unlock
    - fixed bunch of typos
    - Minor bug fixes and translation updates

Build dated 20180317 :
    - Fixed FP behaving like home button in some places
    - Updated core_ctl
    - March security patch
    - Added System wide black theme
    - Fixed BT audio stream and pairing
    - Fixed video recording frame freezing after 30 second mark
    - New Lineage power HAL
    - Set dalvik properties dynamically based off total ram
    - Minor bug fixes
    NOTE: Refer to RR's changelog in OP for feature additions

Build dated 20180418 :
    - SELinux Enforcing
    - Updated and cleaned camera HAL
    - Shipped Snap camera
    - Improved Lineage Power HAL
    (Note: DO NOT flash any custom kernel until they're updated for this specific version. If you do, you're on your own. Don't complain about buggy camera)

Build dated 20180530:
    - Fixed camera not recording videos
    - Fixed camera Daemon late start issue
    - May security patch
    - Added wireguard VPN support
    - Add ability to restrict app data/wifi usage
    - Fixed netmgrd permissions

Build dated 20181006:
    - Fixed network data toggle randomly derping out
    - Lots of bug fixes related to device stability
    - **** ton of selinux denials are addressed
    - Final Oreo build
    RR builds for OnePlus 2​
    Use latest TWRP
    Make sure you have latest firmware installed

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
    Hey all,

New monthly RR build is up. Fixes few bugs related to camera and is on selinux enforcing. Do read note in changelog post

Enjoy
    Peace out!
    @Shreesha.Murthy hi chief! Kind of a "personal" question: which of the op2 roms you are currently maintaining is your personal favorite? I'm not asking which one is better or which one has more functionalities or whatever, thats for users to decide, but more like: which one is your "baby" you give a tad more love to and not just an another "project"? Sorry for the off topic, im just curious.

I treat all my projects equally and all 4 receive same amount of attention from me. Every project has a reason why I picked up

LineageOS : Wanted to bring up Oreo as soon as possible for OP2 and went with LOS as they were one of the first guys to have compile-ready sauce.

AOSiP : My home ROM and lead dev is one of the coolest guy I ever went on the internet. So, wanted to see how it comes up for OP2

Pixel-Experience : One of the cleaner ROMs out there with very minimal stuff and which sticks to its name and design language. Liked the concept.

Resurrection Remix : Started messing on OP2 with RR and I saw the quality of it getting decreased when I noticed some random guys who took up responsibility and didn't do the job correctly. Wanted to revive that former glory of RR :) :victory: