[ROM][OP3/OP3T][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x

Search This thread

8224Freak

May 6, 2017
Berlin
My LuisROM based on cdDroid V6.x for Oneplus 3/3T (oneplus3)

Code:
*** Disclamer
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

This is my personal custom rom. LuisROM based on the crDroid, LineageOS and other...

This is a ROM that works on OnePlus 3 and 3T (oneplus3) only! This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications.

I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel!

Changelogs: http://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/cr/oneplus3/changelog_oneplus3.txt

Introduction

Hello Friends!

I had troubles to find current builds for my devices so I decided to make regular builds for my devices. When my friends told me about similar problems, I extended the builds to include their devices as well. So these builds were and are mainly for my friends and me, but I finally decided to provide them also for public download.

My ROMs
My LuisROM an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device. The LuisROM build server generates automaticly every 2nd days new builds directly from the sources.

Notice
Sometimes I get a lot of help or feature requests from users of my LuisROMs. My dog Luis and I try to fulfill most of the wishes, but that is not always possible. I do that as a little hobby and Luis does not always want to build ROMs :). Please understand if I can not always answer directly.

ROM features:
  • Based on the latest cdDroid V6.x (Android 10), LineageOS and AOSP sources
  • Latest security patches and sources
  • OTA Updater
  • Compatible with EX Kernel Manager
  • Many other misc. performance and stability improvements under the hood

Kernel: Linux 3.18.x Kernel with many mods other devs and me (thanks for your incredible work!)
  • Removed lots of excessive bloat (improves security and performance)
  • Improved stability (several bugs not listed here have been fixed)
  • Boeffla Wakelock blocker driver V1.1.0
  • More I/O-Schedulers (fiops, sio, zen, maple)
  • Optimized for performance and battery life
  • Fast charging
  • Compatible with systemless root (recommend Magisk 20.x !!!)
  • Many other misc. improvements not listed here

Installation instructions:
Pre-installation:
  • TWRP of course (download here)
  • Tested with Oxygen OS 9.0.6 firmware. (download here)
  • Magisk 20.x and above (Link) can also be used just make sure you flash it after a first successful boot (after passed setup screen)

First time installation:

OTA App update installation (auto):
  • Go to crDroid > About cdDroid > Updates
  • Press reload button (right corner)
  • Select download on the new build list
  • After download select update/flash new build
  • Optional: Installed gapps and magisk will be moved into new system automaticaly !

TWRP update installation (manual):

Download

Changelog

Donate for my dog Luis, he is looking forward to an extra bone:

Known Issus

Telegram group:

Thanks To/Credits

Special thanks to Teams:

Thanks to the best devs on earth:

Thanks for the Sources/Blobs/Tweaks

My Sources/Blobs/Tweaks

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OP3/OP3T][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
8224Freak
Source Code: https://github.com/FraEgg

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oxygen OS 9.0.6
Based On: LineageOS, crDroid, AOSP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2020-03-24

Created 2020-01-26
Last Updated 2020-03-24

areeb1296

Jan 21, 2017
Can anyone please port a quick review of this rom?
Any major bugs?
Is it as stable as pie roms?
I'm currently on Sept build of msm extended and eager to switch to a Android 10 rom

netbuzz

May 16, 2012
unable to mount /system

I would say you need to switch twrp to the one that works with Android 10 as described in OP here:
https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-3/one...ment/rom-lineageos-17-0-oneplus-3-3t-t3990061

"Install a compatible Recovery (Due to system-as-root, you may encounter minor issues with official TWRP. The following custom TWRP uses system-as-root and is highly recommended: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261695823) Note that it's NOT compatible with pre-10 ROMs!"

You'll /system under /system_root/system in twrp

So install this one for Android 10, but if you ever decide to switch back to Android 9 or below, make sure you flash the official twrp first.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Can anyone please port a quick review of this rom?
Any major bugs?
Is it as stable as pie roms?
I'm currently on Sept build of msm extended and eager to switch to a Android 10 rom

I've been using this unofficial crDroid for about 2 weeks now. I have no plans going back to Android 9. This ROM is very stable, I have no reboots, no crashes, no issues at all.
What doesn't work is encryption and NFC payments. SafetyNet passes and apps like Google Pay work, just the NFC touch payments don't work, and that's true across all 10 ROMs, afaik.

Word of caution, if you install it on an encrypted device, you'll have to format /data (in twrp select wipe - format data). This will delete encryption, but also all your data, so if you have any files or backups worth saving, transfer them to external storage first.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Is there a rgb mode for display?

Standard, Dynamic, DCI-P3, and sRGB.

Reactions: BillGoss

eraser3000

Jun 17, 2016
Pisa
Can anybody on this rom confirm if extended desktop is present?
Edit: It's not present, flashed the rom myself to check, the rom is great tho

Last edited:

bertino

Oct 17, 2014
Is encryption supported? I see that you list LOS as a base which supports it.

Also, I see Wireguard in the changelog. Does it work?

Last edited:

Rajesh_m

May 24, 2013
Kerala
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Alert slider settings is missing. As a result I can't configure alert slider, and have to use the default settings which is a very weird configuration!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mrclaver

Jan 26, 2011
Oldenburg
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Alert slider settings is missing. As a result I can't configure alert slider, and have to use the default settings which is a very weird configuration!
I'm about to test this ROM for myself in a few hours but as long as Luis didn't take out crDroid settings you find those options under crDroid settings -> buttons (swipe left) -> at the very bottom "more buttons" -> ??? -> profit

Unless there aren't those settings then I alologize in advance.

Edit: I am now running LuisROM. Very fluent. I found no bugs at all until now, besides the mentioned one from before. I indeed can't find any settings for alert slider .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts