• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OP5T][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x [DUMPLING]

Search This thread

8224Freak

May 6, 2017
Berlin
My LuisROM based on cdDroid V6.x for Oneplus 5T (dumpling)

Code:
*** Disclamer
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

This is my personal custom rom. LuisROM based on the crDroid, LineageOS and other...

This is a ROM that works on Oneplus 5T (dumpling) snapdrgon only! This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications.

I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel!

Changelogs: http://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/cr/oneplus5t/changelog_dumpling.txt

Introduction

Hello Friends!

I had troubles to find current builds for my devices so I decided to make regular builds for my devices. When my friends told me about similar problems, I extended the builds to include their devices as well. So these builds were and are mainly for my friends and me, but I finally decided to provide them also for public download.

My ROMs
My LuisROM an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device. The LuisROM build server generates automaticly every 2nd days new builds directly from the sources.

Notice
Sometimes I get a lot of help or feature requests from users of my LuisROMs. My dog Luis and I try to fulfill most of the wishes, but that is not always possible. I do that as a little hobby and Luis does not always want to build ROMs :). Please understand if I can not always answer directly.

ROM features:
  • Based on the latest cdDroid V6.x (Android 10), LineageOS and AOSP sources
  • Latest security patches and sources
  • OTA Updater
  • Compatible with EX Kernel Manager
  • Many other misc. performance and stability improvements under the hood

Kernel: Linux 4.4.x Kernel with many mods other devs and me (thanks for your incredible work!)
  • Removed lots of excessive bloat (improves security and performance)
  • Improved stability (several bugs not listed here have been fixed)
  • Boeffla Wakelock blocker driver V1.1.0
  • More I/O-Schedulers (fiops, sio, zen, maple)
  • Optimized for performance and battery life
  • Compatible with systemless root (recommend Magisk 20.x !!!)
  • Many other misc. improvements not listed here

Installation instructions:
Pre-installation:
  • TWRP Recovery of course (download here)
  • Tested with Oxygen OS 9.0.10 firmware. (download here)
  • Magisk 20.x and above (Link) can also be used just make sure you flash it after a first successful boot (after passed setup screen)

First time installation:

OTA App update installation (auto):
  • Go to crDroid > About cdDroid > Updates
  • Press reload button (right corner)
  • Select download on the new build list
  • After download select update/flash new build
  • Optional: Installed gapps and magisk will be moved into new system automaticaly !

TWRP update installation (manual):

Download

Donate for my dog Luis, he is looking forward to an extra bone:

Changelog

Known Issus

Telegram group:

Thanks To/Credits

Special thanks to Teams:

Thanks to the best devs on earth:

Thanks for the Sources/Blobs/Tweaks

My Sources/Blobs/Tweaks

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OP5T][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x [DUMPLING], ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
8224Freak
Source Code: Source Link: https://github.com/FraEgg

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 9.0.11
Based On: LineageOS, crDroid, AOSP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2020-03-24

Created 2020-01-26
Last Updated 2020-03-24

wahing

Jan 21, 2017
Jakarta
Thanks for the ROM!
But I have problem after flash your ROM. I'm stuck at setup wizard, my carrier not detected (Indonesia carrier network, already tried to remove then insert sim card again but still no luck). And at wifi setup it still searching and won't find any network (I have excellent wifi network here and detected with other ROM).

EDIT : after following flashing order by @sant03 now this rom running flawlessly on my 5t. very smooth and nearly haven't facing fps drop on gaming. thanks a lot @8224Freak !

Last edited:

8224Freak

May 6, 2017
Berlin
Thanks for the ROM!
But I have problem after flash your ROM. I'm stuck at setup wizard, my carrier not detected (Indonesia carrier network, already tried to remove then insert sim card again but still no luck). And at wifi setup it still searching and won't find any network (I have excellent wifi network here and detected with other ROM).

Hi,

Pls check your firmware.
Cu Frank

wahing

Jan 21, 2017
Jakarta
hmm i think i know the problem, just notice the magisk point in pre install section.
so i assume the flashing order is :
1. flash rom
2. flash gapps
3. reboot
4. after successufully boot into OS and setup, then go back to recovery to install magisk

isn't it?

geokilla

Jun 5, 2010
Toronto
Does this ROM have the System Profiles like crDroid V5 does? That's a very useful feature I missed when I upgraded to other Android 10 ROMs, which is why I downgraded.

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
Thanks!!.. Great rom

I found a bug, when using the system profiles option the phone restarts

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

lindahl85

Feb 9, 2011
Vetlanda

Thanks for building to 5T. Are you skipping Resurrection Remix OS for Android 19 now? I've been a fan of those roms for several devices :) much because of the possibility to edit navbar behavior.

Top Liked Posts