• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OP5T][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x [DUMPLING]

Search This thread

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
i found another issue, double tap to wake somtimes didnt work.
Yes.. On last update too.. And i found another more bug. When the screen is turned off by the set time limit, it turns on again all the time. It just doesn't come back on by itself if I turn it off intentionally.

I have this bug on 30.01 and 29. 01 rom

On 31.01 the problem still there are

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

geokilla

Jun 5, 2010
Toronto
Tested it for a bit and it was pretty good! Can you add "less frequent notification sound" and "Smartbar Navigation"? crDroid used to have it but now it's gone.

Phenomzye

Jan 17, 2013
Santiago
osu.ppy.sh
Does this ROM have notification ticker feature? and swipe navbar for One Handed navigation? If not, could these features please be added?
Also, is there any way to get 1080p60FPS recording on this rom?

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
Anyone can try if the phone when the screen is turned off by the set time limit, it turns on again without touch anything all the time?..

Thanks

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

fpoliveira

Jun 20, 2018
Problem with kernel in the latest version

The I developer here I can not enter the wi-fi giving error in connecting, nor find the wi-fi networks please fix this please using the last one today.

kkjb

May 3, 2017
Just wondering if anyone on Feb 2 having updater Feb 5 issues? Installs but forever on first boot. Nothing special, magisk root, no modules, do have Nik gapps. Survival log for gapps wrong maybe? Recovery is twrp codeworks.

Last edited:

bud7dha

Feb 8, 2015
The best way to get the dev's attention re: bugs or issues is to use the group chat link in the OP. You'll be much more likely to get a timely response.

prana_Sky

Aug 21, 2010
Melbourne
hi all, having problem install Rom and getting error 7:(. I have deleted everything from data with (yes), retransferred another download onto phone, but still getting 7error. Anyone have any idea why. Cheers

edit: I can install another Rom no probs.

Last edited:

8224Freak

May 6, 2017
Berlin

Top Liked Posts