[ROM] [OP6/6T] RENOVATE ICE 13.0 | OxygenOS 9.0.6 // 9.0.14 | Tweaks | Stables | SVN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnifeFed

Oct 27, 2007
Worked when i installed it again lol.. odd.

Might be cus i flashed 2 modules same time first time round?
I only flashed one module at a time. I tried it again twice now (with the zips from both mirrors, since they aren't MD5-identical) with the same results. I can't pass the boot animation.

Last edited:

KnifeFed

Oct 27, 2007
I think those magisk modules aren't meant to be flashed via TWRP but in magisk app.
I read it somewhere but can't remember where
Maybe this helps :)
Yeah, I actually meant that I installed the module via Magisk Manager, not flashed it via TWRP.

If you get a log cat I'll have a look what's going on
Well, this is interesting. As I was installing the module for the third time (in the exact same way), meanwhile monitoring my logcat output, it magically worked this time. So thanks for the suggestion :)

ShadowSounds

Aug 5, 2011
I am assuming that magisk module must be flashed with the provided magisk file. I was running stock + xposed + magisk, flashed it via magisk & rebooted, got stuck in a bootloop.
TWRP(official) sideload also failed. then downloaded the RENOVATE ICE OP6 2.1 in PC and then
adb push RENOVATE ICE OP6 2.1.zip /sdcard/. which copied the zip file to the phone then flashed it. ended up working fine

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
Definitely something weird going on here. Here's what I did:

-Removed 2.0 in magisk, reboot, confirmed it was gone
-Reboot to twrp, flashed custom magisk, reboot
-Flashed 2.1 in magisk, reboot
-Bootlooped, boot to twrp
-Flashed 2.1 in twrp, reboot, everything works

Not sure why, but it appears you need multiple installs to boot up.

Reactions: dex2grigg

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
Anyone successfully installed YouTube vanced version? If so can you mention the steps here please?
I have,

My method was:
Uninstall YouTube updates from Google Play Store
Remove stock YouTube using a root browser.
Reboot
Then install YouTube Vanced through the Magisk module
Reboot
Profit

Just make sure you don't install any YouTube updates from the Google play store.

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.