[ROM] [OP6/6T] RENOVATE ICE 13.0 | OxygenOS 9.0.6 // 9.0.14 | Tweaks | Stables | SVN

Status
Not open for further replies.

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
if i am totally stock right now, not even unlocked bootloader:

unlock bootloader
boot/flash TWRP
Flash full zip

or

unlock bootloader
Boot/Flash TWRP
Install Magisk/Root
Install Magisk Module

If i have understood right, i will have the same result, right? This rom really made me to take the next step and start testing custom things
Any of those steps will give you the same result
But if you use magisk module make sure to disable it once op gets an official update until we update to the new base

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
Any good direction for flashing when rooted on stock rom with magisk installed?

I do not have TWRP installed because I'm waiting for official TWRP to drop.
Download the Magisk module and load this in Magisk. You will have the full benefits of this ROM without needing to use TWRP.

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

wow so is everyone really just going to ignore the fact that this rom has a monthly payment system to use all features?
For premium features you can either donate via a monthly subscription or you can pay a one off amount as per the OP. If you pay the one off amount you will have premium features without needing to pay monthly.

chrispyutec

Apr 6, 2011
Tyler, Texas
Download the Magisk module and load this in Magisk. You will have the full benefits of this ROM without needing to use TWRP.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

For premium features you can either donate via a monthly subscription or you can pay a one off amount as per the OP. If you pay the one off amount you will have premium features without needing to pay monthly.

I'm good with paying for the hard work of others that help bring me the goodies I want. I know some aren't willing pay, but I certainly feel good when supporting our Devs. Being able to tweak and play around is the only reason I purchased the OP6.....I came from the heavily locked down AT&T Note 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: 954wrecker

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
I'm good with paying for the hard work of others that help bring me the goodies I want. I know some aren't willing pay, but I certainly feel good when supporting our Devs. Being able to tweak and play around is the only reason I purchased the OP6.....I came from the heavily locked down AT&T Note 8.
Same,

The statement I was responding to was from a person misunderstanding that the only payment option for premium features was a monthly subscription. That is quite different from a one off donationm

Reactions: 954wrecker

jonny30bass

Mar 29, 2011
Columbus
How? I downloaded the latest magisk module from the OP, and the app isn't updating itself. I don't know how to force it to update. I'm on Rice Tweaks version 1.9.9. What is the newest version?

Last edited:

vibrantliker

Dec 20, 2010
Boston
I'm so confused about this. I have used Renovate Ice roms before on S8+ but this sounds like something completely new.

I read the whole op but just want to clarify, If I'm rooted/have Twrp already/have Magisk installed,have custom kernel (Franken) what do I do? (want to try clean slate kernel also)

Do I just put the magisk module .zip on my internal storage and install via Magisk and somehow this gives me the benefits of the rom?

Like I said, confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.