• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [Oreo] [8.1] [D85x/LS990/VS985][UNOFFICIAL] AOSCP 5.1

Search This thread

aoleary

Nov 16, 2012
Hi guys.
Sorry for the lack of updates.
All us G3 maintainers have been struggling with two major issues, broken sensors and video recording that doesn't work.
We're working on it, well some of my fellow maintainers, as I don't have the time, but for the moment it's slow progress.
I'm not going to disappear, but updates will start flowing as soon as these issues are fixed.
No idea when though :(

vwong

Oct 10, 2014
Hi guys.
All us G3 maintainers have been struggling with two major issues, broken sensors and video recording that doesn't work.
We're working on it, well some of my fellow maintainers, as I don't have the time, but for the moment it's slow progress.
I'm not going to disappear, but updates will start flowing as soon as these issues are fixed.

whenever updating, please also add support for f400 devices.

Thanks.

karandpr

Senior Moderator | DC Lead | MC
Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
Can a mod please clean the thread?

Y U No report thread :eek:.

Thread cleaned. Time to re-read the forum rules folks.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Also no ETA speek.. Developers can release their ROM whenever they want.

-XDA Staff

Excavator2015

Jan 25, 2016
OK, I will add it also.
Maintaining the G3 is such a pain. 7 variants to build each time :(
I don't know what stock kernel you have in this thing, but it is phenomenal, my sleep state right now is 21 hours, but for some reason, the SOT is kinda crappy. Besides that, the battery life is great! I did use Laos XDT for a while and my CPU was set to zzzmove and the profile number was set to 4, and got probably 8 hours total on battery. Are you tweaking the kernel at all in your builds?

MeMoLeXeR

Mar 4, 2018
can i use this rom for att d850? with trwl

jeje mi phoe doesn want to enter to system and neder from the back up i will try this one

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
i try from chrome and firefox and show no items in folder RR

Oh, I see now. Yeah, that link is empty. Try the first link in the op, the one labeled get.cypheros.co. <- if this here appears to look like a link, it is not. [emoji16]

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, MSM-Xtended v2.5 ROM, MultiROM, XDA Legacy

tonije

May 21, 2018
Oh, I see now. Yeah, that link is empty. Try the first link in the op, the one labeled get.cypheros.co. <- if this here appears to look like a link, it is not. [emoji16]

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, MSM-Xtended v2.5 ROM, MultiROM, XDA Legacy
ok thank you.in get.cypheros.co is nougat i wnat oreo but anyway thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vJ6nkW5NNAmZqRv7IvAV9SjGMv981U2HbnqW45fXaqPrmkGZ2vJ-E4Fj22piKxhpaMtkZ-bLn-m6P_Xusc5whRvfE59Dqi_ip-xpV0b4bhvwO644Pu67CYmFoYsWR3A0YWENOsKYGSAmCcasZTL78hqAA3iB5FQe-znwHyxQ9P2DIm1mGXhouzJrO6qiIt0SLKT-_438zkLx0ya6ZPjmPDNrQC8SrnKJUpzn_3D4-ZrDCJyltR_aFKVBKzO-7TxZzgMyUSML-rozmRVnBPTdflZQ7rDpKyqQD_JnN7lzFeW48gRvE2VYsb4SmT5EbW5Ggs0eU7XzwDo7aL99SyG4De1GjS1tGi327AZ3lMtsxLgapdcsvb1orySIuW2H_ToojtbYS8NjX2gy83Q-h102fFo-1HKr4-R_DdDMJNgX5vdASXJFKPIK_y6l8bXEOmKRw4pT4gT1iYWl0QncMVhcsDD5y3g-g5s--GLP_AhxBtGdbF_y7KyQlmwZkG_GiUQgyO-zPu6Z_Xxl_usF0454WMPlTkTeBke3qp5gwmPlYPxvKe03LuG8SWyPHAPp9VLLaGQSb0c1igpQp2W1ku_Lhkh_SLQVGi5nSBq5I4sI=w936-h464-no

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Get your builds and changelog from our website
    get.cypheros.co

Note: Builds are updated as soon as possible. There is no build cycle. Information pertaining to your device is displayed Accordingly. The current build is the latest for your device. If your device is scheduled to release on a certain day, but the new build isn't displaying, contact your device maintainer for more information but wait at least 72 h. Please know builds are updated by 12am EST.

Become apart of our G+ community - JOIN

Features:

- Status bar Customization
    • - Changeable icons
    • - Quick pulldown
    - Quick Settings
    • - Brightness slider
    • - Brightness icon
    - System
    • - Screenshot partial and full
    • - Extended power menu
    • - Buttons customization
    • - Ambient Display gestures
    • - ColorOM [Experimental]

Credits
    LineageOS
    AICP
    PureNexus
    AOKP
    Dirty Unicorns
    Paranoid Android
    and more..

Credits:
    @Capt_Rosh
    @Stayn

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    GPS
    Radio
    Camera (picture and recorder)
    Bluetooth
    Lights
    VoLTE

What doesn't work
    YOU TELL ME

LINKS
    Latest Build
    Gapps

XDA:DevDB Information
    [AOSCP][LG G3 D85*/LS990/VS985][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL][2018/01/03], ROM for the LG G3

Source Code: https://github.com/CypherOS/
    Kernel: https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/development/kernel-artx-kernels-lineage-aosp-rom-s-t3694096

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: BETA
    Beta Release Date: 2017-12-01

Created 2017-12-28
    Last Updated 2017-12-28
    Hi guys.
    D85x builds uploaded.
    LS990 and VS885 are on the way :)
    whenever updating, please also add support for f400 devices.

Thanks.
    OK, I will add it also.
    Maintaining the G3 is such a pain. 7 variants to build each time :(
    Appreciate the work, using the VS985 and have tried to install your rom multiple times using various methods, wipes, gapps, kernels, etc.. I can not get the rom to recognize the sim card, skipped to see if there may be a way under settings. Constant random force closes, tried to get log but was unable to get far enough to.. Use to run this as daily driver years ago and would love to shoot some new life into this long lived phone! Again thanks for all your work and hoping that at don't point I'll see this on my phone..
    I was having build issues at the time so I think the VS985 might not be good. Had to wipe my entire build folder and start again, and been having lots of problems trying to get AOSCP building again.
    No idea of an ETA, but I can reassure you I ain't giving up :)