As have been mentioned here
, it seems that there's some kind of battery drain on the treble-enabled ROM when you have your phone connected to WiFi.
I've tried the following to resolve the NETLINK and eventpoll issue to no avail
- Switching between DHCP and static IP when connecting to the WiFi
- Clear Cache/Data and disable "allow modifying system" on Google Play Service (this actually helps on reducing the lock from all Google Service)
- Disable auto turn on WiFi (But WiFi keeps scanning anyway, maybe the bug is here?
- Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning in Location service
- Trying all 3 GPS mode (GPS only, GPS + WiFi/Mobile Data, WiFi/Mobile data only)
- Cleared Cache/Dalvik Cache in TWRP
- Flashed Firmware to 8.3.15
- Turn off Print Cloud Service
- Turn off Google Backup
- Flashed popkern r27c to replace default kernel supplied by the ROM
- Disabling NetBIOS over TCP/IP on WINS settings on my Windows 7
- Switching router settings between 802.11 b only, g only, b/g only, and n (b/g compatible)
- Switching the broadcast channel to the least crowded ones with the assistance of Wi-Fi Analyzer and ensure it's using 2.4GHz.
- Ensure AP Isolation is turned on in WiFi settings
I think these are all I can report to @Verevka
to figure out what's wrong with persistence idle drain when connecting to WiFi.