[ROM] [Oreo] OmniRom 8.1 [OP5] [WEEKLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sippinhenn

Feb 5, 2016
Hey guys, last night my phone froze up on me while doing some web browsing and I did a reboot. Now I'm stuck in a bootloop and need to fix this pretty quickly. I tried clearing all the caches and restarting but no luck there at all.

I tried to download from here https://dl.omnirom.org/oneplus5/ and install via sideload w/ twrp but I'm getting

Updater process ended with Error: 7

Could it be in relation to the .md5sum file, how do I "flash" that?

Last edited:

Pshemo__

Jul 29, 2015
Reda
OnePlus 8T
Hey guys, last night my phone froze up on me while doing some web browsing and I did a reboot. Now I'm stuck in a bootloop and need to fix this pretty quickly. I tried clearing all the caches and restarting but no luck there at all.

I tried to download from here https://dl.omnirom.org/oneplus5/ and install via sideload w/ twrp but I'm getting

Updater process ended with Error: 7

Could it be in relation to the .md5sum file, how do I "flash" that?
Just download the Omni rom zip., go to TWRP wipe system and install the zip. That should do it. If not then do a full wipe and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo.jpg
    Download OREO 8.1:
    DOWNLOAD Omnirom 8.1 Official
    Kernel source:
    Source

Vendor revision:

Selinux Status:
    Enforcing
    Encryption Status:
    FBE/Enforcing

MAJOR BUGS:
    ?

other bugs:
    galileo
    HFR/HSR camcorder recording doesnt work

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
    First Time:
    wipe system
    wipe data
    flash rom
    optional: flash gapps
    if it doesnt boot:
    prefered way: WIPES DEVICE
    in bootloader mode - fastboot format data (or userdata)

on dirty flash:
    flash rom

on OTA:
    do nothing
    (Optional)- put optional zips in Opendelta/FlashAfterupdate/

if u did something else. we dont need/wanna know about it in the thread

May the force be with you

telegram group:
    {!}Omnirom-op5/t official
    https://t.me/omniromop5

Device Maintainers
    @humberos, @kldoc, @darkobas,
    @maxwen
    New build is up

Added aosp ambient display with always on mode
    Fixed front camera for instagram and wechat. If it doesnt work on any more 'social' apps.. you should give me the package name and i will add it to the loosers list. (Yes. Package name. Not app name. Show some effort)
    Fixed voice speaker volume.
    Omg please people.... u r just spreading disinformation. And thread is getting unusable to find any correct information. Thread should be about 'development' and development discussions. this is not a pub. supersu or any derivate is not supported or needed for anything rom related. Therefore stuff about it should be discussed in appropriate threads. How to install this or that is not really any of my problems.
    I suggest you create a separate thread in q&a section and there you can write all your marvelous findings.

Edit: i read every post in this thread. If you would like to keep it so, then leave room for actual issues and problems. If you ignore the rules i will also ignore the posts.