[ROM][OREO-PIE][H81x] ResurrectionRemix 6.2.1/7.0.2 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

dray420

Jul 5, 2012
Halifax
Youtube sucks. It's out of sick all the time. After a reboot it can be OK for a little while. What can be the problem? I never had this one. If a log is needed, let me know.
(h815)
I have found this same issue on Oreo Roms. I'm running a usu'd h812 with the h811 roms. YouTube, FB, Instagram, etc all video playback is out of sync. Even pauses video while sound still plays for a few seconds

dray420

Jul 5, 2012
Halifax
I'm also wondering why I'm not able to delete things out of the system. I'm properly rooted and can edit other things but can't remove apps I don't want/need

Attachments

• Screenshot_Root_Explorer_20181119-091605.png
    Screenshot_Root_Explorer_20181119-091605.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 466

iestynapmwg

Dec 12, 2014
Redmi K20 Pro
I didn't see this in the list of known issues... I can't seem to get the "do not disturb" rules to work (under settings > sound > do not disturb preferences). At least not reliably. If i create a new rule, it will work once, but then does not trigger the next day. Same if i delete the existing rules and re-create one. I didn't have this problem with 6.0.

What services/system apps are required for this to work? I may be auto-killing or Greenifying something that should be running, or even uninstalled or frozen a system app i thought was bloat.

Gigio755

Jul 9, 2013
www.consolelab.org
Youtube sucks. It's out of sick all the time. After a reboot it can be OK for a little while. What can be the problem? I never had this one. If a log is needed, let me know.
(h815)

Unistall it from playstore, remove it and try to install the one you will find in magisk modules YouTube Vanced: this one is perfect

Probably playstore will autoupdate with the one from google :'( we should only wait the magisk one will be update

choice2rejoice

Feb 22, 2009
The Hague
Unistall it from playstore, remove it and try to install the one you will find in magisk modules YouTube Vanced: this one is perfect

Probably playstore will autoupdate with the one from google :'( we should only wait the magisk one will be update

Thx, but I already use Vanced and un-and-installed the app. Not helping.

spawnn6

May 6, 2009
Hello.
I have a little problem... :)
After install Supersu 2.82 via TWRP my camera won`t work.

Can`t connect to the camera.

Any one know how to solve this problem ??

Gigio755

Jul 9, 2013
www.consolelab.org

bazaleem818

Oct 16, 2016
thank you i install RR 5.8.5 on my H815-USU device
steps :
1- full clean , format data then factory reset
2- flash the rom RR 5.8.5
3- flash H815_UsU_baseband_flash-in-twrp
4-boot to recovery just to be sure that recovery work
5-boot to system
done ^^

Last edited:

sperelli

Nov 24, 2011
Last edited:

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
Graneros
in case one wanted root, on newborn RR Pie, can LOSroot (addonsu 16.0) be used here?

EDIT: LOS AddonSu is not working here, neither old SuperSu 2.82 ...
EDIT2: BT is not working at all...

Also confirming that Bluetooth doesn't work unfortunately. Battery life is really good.

device model? logcat?
I'm uploading a new build for all H81x, pls test it.

BT is working in my H815 UsU'd using that last build btw

EDIT: Already uploaded :) report me back if BT works now

Last edited:
Reactions: raptorddd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rr_logo_200x200.png

[*] Disclaimer
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

[*] Installation Guide
    *Install the latest TWRP* powered to you by @steadfasterX

-> Make a nandroid backup (Recommended!)

1. Download the latest build
    2. Download Gapps
    3. [Recommended] Advance wipe -> /data
    4. Flash ROM
    5. Flash Gapps
    6. [Optional] Flash Magisk or SuperSU.
    7. Reboot
    8. Enjoy!

[*] Download

[*] Known Issues
    Check the current issues at the github tracker (feel free to help, provide logs etc!)

[*] Update Guide
    1. Download the latest build of RR ROM
    2. Take a nandroid backup [Recommended]
    3. Flash ROM throw TWRP
    4. Reboot
    5. Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix v6.2.1/v7.0.2 Oreo/Pie for the LG G4

Contributors
    *LineageOS & Resurrection Team
    *Suicide team: kessaras, steadfasterX, ThePiGuy

ROM Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
    Device Tree Source Code: https://github.com/suicide-squirrel

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo/ 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 20x or higher firmware
    Based On: Resurrection Remix (LineageOS Based)

Version Information
    Created: 31-10-2018
    Last Updated: 06-09-2019

Hey friend, long time no see. Thanks for your contribution to the g4 community.

Consider to build for the UsU models as well (h810,h812,h815-UsU,vs986...) as it's easy when you just take our device trees.. ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA Labs
    Meaning? (not to be a ****, just out curiosity)
    More recent versions of system files or something?

I'm gonna try this out and report back. I'd like to know if you've changed anything or what's been updated. The post is a little bland and blank with no info about this rom at all

Well. This build includes all massive work made by kessaras to date, so some stuff was fixed (e.g. IR Blaster works now) and a lot of improvements (e.g. RIL and battery consumption). You can check all that in his github:

-> TITAN Kernel
    -> G4-Common
    -> Vendor

and obviously includes also all changes made by RR team and a recent security patch -> Changelog . Personally I only added a fix for those (inclosing me) who have problems with the WiFi MAC where just get zeros.
    I would like to report that the Googlecam MGC_6.1.013_B-S-G-based_v.0.2_fix_TlnNeun (HERE) works perfectly with this rom, photo (even with no hdr, hdr+ and hdr+ advanced) and video (with 60fps support), night mode will crash :good:

And

If you miss double tap 2 wake, i would like to report that we can use this Magisk Module "Device Gestures" HERE, search it in Magisk Download app

the "Proximity wake - Wake device on hand wave directly to lock screen" works like a charm!
    I'm back at AtomicOS, the only security, here d2w does not work, what with that ...
    d2w is disabled in any recent ROMs using Titan kernel because it was a buggy workaround for the fact that the original LG implementation doesn't work with custom ROMs.

This meant it drained the battery like mad, so it has been disabled to enable massive battery improvements
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone