[ROM][OREO-PIE][H81x] ResurrectionRemix 6.2.1/7.0.2 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sperelli

Nov 24, 2011
device model? logcat?
I'm uploading a new build for all H81x, pls test it.

BT is working in my H815 UsU'd using that last build btw

EDIT: Already uploaded :) report me back if BT works now
mine is 815 int, no UsU

EDIT: tested and working. now have to test with headphone handset or car BT system.

SuperSU 2.82 sr5 either not working...

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Last edited:
Reactions: the_naxhoo

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
Graneros
mine is 815 int, no UsU

EDIT: tested and working. now have to test with headphone handset or car BT system.

SuperSU 2.82 sr5 either not working...

why SuperSU? :/ I recommend you use Magisk instead. It's much better!

ps: thanks for test :)

wow!! finally rr on pie great work the naxhoo

Do you think quick remote from Lg can work with this rom RR 7.0.2
flashable zip or other ways

I don't think so. I use 'Mi Remote' from Play Store and works for my home devices at least.

sperelli

Nov 24, 2011
why SuperSU? :/ I recommend you use Magisk instead. It's much better!

ps: thanks for test :)

BT audio test passed perfectly.
Magisk is working like a charm, I know. I was testing different SU.
Samsung Tv wifi remote working.

Overall behaviour is really good, for a newborn kid! A bit laggy when opening apps, like Whatsapp or Gallery or background changing ... where it needs to load/enumerate media content.

Last edited:

bazaleem818

Oct 16, 2016
why some app banking like KFHB not getting to open it close dirctly after entering username and password same was with lineage Pie 16 rom
but with RR N 5.8.5 it was working well
any idea ?

my device h815 usu with magisk and micro opengapps
i already using magisk hide and hide app banking and related app
but same problem close after entering user name and password

also did (deep sleep) working i see it always 0%

Last edited:

sperelli

Nov 24, 2011
battery life doesn't give the possibility to use this rom as daily driver... otherwise, everything is working good!

Edit: after various optimizations, i ve ended up in an acceptable battery life but not more than 2 hs on screen. One thing not working is the Name of Sim Operator or of Roaming Carrier not showing up in any place... Can you please solve this issue in the next update? thx

Last edited:
Reactions: tkalfaoglu

STALKER18

Oct 18, 2015
Jijel
Using the latest rr pie version on my friend's G4 H812 UsU.
Did a wipe and then flashed the rom. The problem is i dont have 4G. Only 3G and when using the internet it switches to H. It happens with all roms i think. Even the stock 7.0
Ps: before unlocking it was working perfectly with MM.

bazaleem818

Oct 16, 2016
Using the latest rr pie version on my friend's G4 H812 UsU.
Did a wipe and then flashed the rom. The problem is i dont have 4G. Only 3G and when using the internet it switches to H. It happens with all roms i think. Even the stock 7.0
Ps: before unlocking it was working perfectly with MM.
did you flash the Basebad for your h812 USU after flashing the rom ?

sdembiske

• Jan 4, 2015
    Ye I did. U know. Let me try in these next fews days. Since my friend is not in town.
    I will try to do a clean install. And report back.
    Thank you for ur reply:good:

When coming from stock MM to a custom rom, it is recommended that a full clean install should be done (making sure you backup your data first and copy any photos, videos etc. over to your PC so you can copy them back) - then, in latest preview version for TWRP, wipe Cache, Dalvik cache & System and importantly, format data > Yes - then reboot recovery, flash rom, Open GApps and importantly, fastboot flash your MM modem.bin from your SALT backup (if you do not have a SALT backup, find & download the same stock MM kdz you were on before unlocking and then, in SALT, extract the modem partition) - re-flashing your stock MM modem is particularly important after having flashed the baseband when you're having network issues. After that, reboot to recovery and install your preferred root version etc., before booting up the rom.

Reactions: STALKER18

STALKER18

Oct 18, 2015
    Jijel
    When coming from stock MM to a custom rom, it is recommended that a full clean install should be done (making sure you backup your data first and copy any photos, videos etc. over to your PC so you can copy them back) - then, in latest preview version for TWRP, wipe Cache, Dalvik cache & System and importantly, format data > Yes - then reboot recovery, flash rom, Open GApps and importantly, fastboot flash your MM modem.bin from your SALT backup (if you do not have a SALT backup, find & download the same stock MM kdz you were on before unlocking and then, in SALT, extract the modem partition) - re-flashing your stock MM modem is particularly important after having flashed the baseband when you're having network issues. After that, reboot to recovery and install your preferred root version etc., before booting up the rom.

Thanks for the instructions !
    well I have encountered a problem when trying to extract the KDZ file with SALT, it says arb-detect error. SALT 3.21 stable updated !
    humm ?
    well in LOS thread I found a flash able MM modem of 20x rom. so I will try with this file (also they says no baseband flash needed )
    I will report back after this ;)
    Edit :
    flashed LOS with their instruction with MM flashable modem, still no LTE :/

Last edited:

sdembiske

• Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks for the instructions !
    well I have encountered a problem when trying to extract the KDZ file with SALT, it says arb-detect error. SALT 3.21 stable updated !
    humm ?
    well in LOS thread I found a flash able MM modem of 20x rom. so I will try with this file (also they says no baseband flash needed )
    I will report back after this ;)
    Edit :
    flashed LOS with their instruction with MM flashable modem, still no LTE :/

OK - I suspect, in that case, if it is happening in all the roms you have tried, the problem might reside in the SIM card - either it is an old card and needs to be replaced with a new one from your carrier or your network account doesn't allow for LTE connection - failing that it could be a hardware problem if no other users are reporting the issue with this rom or others you have tried.

STALKER18

Oct 18, 2015
    Jijel
    OK - I suspect, in that case, if it is happening in all the roms you have tried, the problem might reside in the SIM card - either it is an old card and needs to be replaced with a new one from your carrier or your network account doesn't allow for LTE connection - failing that it could be a hardware problem if no other users are reporting the issue with this rom or others you have tried.

Actually i tried different SIM cards also used them in other phones. They work perfectly.
    Im getting tired. :crying:
    If just SALT works it would be great

sdembiske

• Jan 4, 2015
    Hi everyone, I use a G4 H815-usu RR 7.0.2 usu currently. What happens if I flash nonUSU'd roms to my USU phone for ex. brick, bootloop, etc.? Moreover, If possible how can I convert it to a USU? Is this thread my solution: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76405252&postcount=947 ?

That is just one thing to be cognizant of that has to be done for non-UsU roms.

It would pay you to re-read the OP in the [UNLOCK][UNOFFICIAL][G4] Unlock **ANY** LG G4 device with UsU thread.

In particular, under:
    LIMITATIONS / KNOWN ISSUES
    3) Do not flash any MM or N bootloader stack containing the file named: aboot. This will immediately lock your device and so definitively HARD BRICK!
    4) If you want to flash a MM or N modem partition (aka firmware) you need to re-flash <model>_UsU_basebands_flash-in-twrp.zip otherwise you will bootloop, stuck on boot or see a blue screen with a modem crash (this may change if I ever get my kernel module working...)*.
    * Note: Refer to the following thread first [KERNEL][UsU][STOCK|TITAN] UsU patched kernel versions and pay attention to the About points.
    5) If a ROM has no active developer or the developer has not made it UsU compatible you may need to open the ROM zip file on your PC and change the update-script within (just remove the assert line(s) at the top is enough)

Any time you go off the beaten path and install any rom that has not been built by the 'Suicide Squirrel' team, your risk increases - i.e., these things should all be checked FIRST.

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
    Graneros
    Reactions: miracsu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      rr_logo_200x200.png

[*] Disclaimer
      /*
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

[*] Installation Guide
      *Install the latest TWRP* powered to you by @steadfasterX

-> Make a nandroid backup (Recommended!)

1. Download the latest build
      2. Download Gapps
      3. [Recommended] Advance wipe -> /data
      4. Flash ROM
      5. Flash Gapps
      6. [Optional] Flash Magisk or SuperSU.
      7. Reboot
      8. Enjoy!

[*] Download

[*] Known Issues
      Check the current issues at the github tracker (feel free to help, provide logs etc!)

[*] Update Guide
      1. Download the latest build of RR ROM
      2. Take a nandroid backup [Recommended]
      3. Flash ROM throw TWRP
      4. Reboot
      5. Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
      Resurrection Remix v6.2.1/v7.0.2 Oreo/Pie for the LG G4

Contributors
      *LineageOS & Resurrection Team
      *Suicide team: kessaras, steadfasterX, ThePiGuy

ROM Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
      Device Tree Source Code: https://github.com/suicide-squirrel

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo/ 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
      ROM Firmware Required: 20x or higher firmware
      Based On: Resurrection Remix (LineageOS Based)

Version Information
      Created: 31-10-2018
      Last Updated: 06-09-2019

Hey friend, long time no see. Thanks for your contribution to the g4 community.

Consider to build for the UsU models as well (h810,h812,h815-UsU,vs986...) as it's easy when you just take our device trees.. ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA Labs
      Meaning? (not to be a ****, just out curiosity)
      More recent versions of system files or something?

I'm gonna try this out and report back. I'd like to know if you've changed anything or what's been updated. The post is a little bland and blank with no info about this rom at all

Well. This build includes all massive work made by kessaras to date, so some stuff was fixed (e.g. IR Blaster works now) and a lot of improvements (e.g. RIL and battery consumption). You can check all that in his github:

-> TITAN Kernel
      -> G4-Common
      -> Vendor

and obviously includes also all changes made by RR team and a recent security patch -> Changelog . Personally I only added a fix for those (inclosing me) who have problems with the WiFi MAC where just get zeros.
      I would like to report that the Googlecam MGC_6.1.013_B-S-G-based_v.0.2_fix_TlnNeun (HERE) works perfectly with this rom, photo (even with no hdr, hdr+ and hdr+ advanced) and video (with 60fps support), night mode will crash :good:

And

If you miss double tap 2 wake, i would like to report that we can use this Magisk Module "Device Gestures" HERE, search it in Magisk Download app

the "Proximity wake - Wake device on hand wave directly to lock screen" works like a charm!
      I'm back at AtomicOS, the only security, here d2w does not work, what with that ...
      d2w is disabled in any recent ROMs using Titan kernel because it was a buggy workaround for the fact that the original LG implementation doesn't work with custom ROMs.

This meant it drained the battery like mad, so it has been disabled to enable massive battery improvements
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone