• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

damnsaif

change rom. sbw(骚逼汪) pe ver1026 everything is woking.

This "1026" build is not there (in the given link).

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Absolutely stable. I'm using it for almost 2 months and great build. UNOFFICIAL one.

I might not return to MIUI again for a long time I think.

Could you please share your Build number and link..

javad_ayati

May 22, 2018
How is the battery life?

i have been using this rom for couple of weeks, battery life is great but if you want a better battery life you need to flash Vantom Kernel which is better in terms of battery, but this rom itself is perfect and i havent faced any bug yet

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

using firmware version?

You can flash the latest Developers firmware

here is the link

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...MI6Global_8.11.29_b3c7cb34aa_8.0.zip/download

Mrmelan0

Apr 13, 2015
I installed this ROM few hours ago and I must say this ROM is absolutely stable...the only thing i want to request is can we change the vibration intensity and swap the buttons?

ViktorSh

Dec 22, 2007
Hello... sorry newbie question... Xiaomi Mi6 folder Pixel-Experience-Updates having newest ZIP by OTA and than reboot to TWRP and stop... because TWRP... I can't find location of ZIP by TWRP, could you please advise? As I understand without TWRP ROM Update will install and clean wipe/davlink automatically but my case TWRP installed and I like TWRP. Thank you.

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
Hello... sorry newbie question... Xiaomi Mi6 folder Pixel-Experience-Updates having newest ZIP by OTA and than reboot to TWRP and stop... because TWRP... I can't find location of ZIP by TWRP, could you please advise? As I understand without TWRP ROM Update will install and clean wipe/davlink automatically but my case TWRP installed and I like TWRP. Thank you.
The most simple way: identify a folder you do see in TWRP, then copy the new ROM to exactly that location, go back into TWRP and install. Bingo

Reactions: ViktorSh

leocreu

Nov 23, 2017
Cheers

The rom is amazing really. I got a really solid sot of 8 hours or more. Everything works great, it's been a while since I have experienced this smoothness.

Alas, I would like to disable lock button on lock screen (I wish to avoid the phone to be completely shut down or restarted while locked). Is there anyway to do so? If not, would you please consider this feature?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: worldwidegigio

ViktorSh

Dec 22, 2007
The most simple way: identify a folder you do see in TWRP, then copy the new ROM to exactly that location, go back into TWRP and install. Bingo
Yes, may be the /sdcard folder good idea, but TWRP 3.2.3-1 ask me about password to decrypt ... unfortunately I do NOT set up any TWRP password and any other passwords... as folder crytped I can't find any file... So, as I understand reading a topics about this - only way to use USB-OTG as I did before.

If someone know how to manage this <TWRP password to decrypt> - please help

Thank you.

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
Yes, may be the /sdcard folder good idea, but TWRP 3.2.3-1 ask me about password to decrypt ... unfortunately I do NOT set up any TWRP password and any other passwords... as folder crytped I can't find any file... So, as I understand reading a topics about this - only way to use USB-OTG as I did before.

If someone know how to manage this <TWRP password to decrypt> - please help

Thank you.
This is your standard lockscreen password or PIN which actually serves as the phone's encryption key.

Reactions: ViktorSh

Mrmelan0

Apr 13, 2015
Cheers

The rom is amazing really. I got a really solid sot of 8 hours or more. Everything works great, it's been a while since I have experienced this smoothness.

Alas, I would like to disable lock button on lock screen (I wish to avoid the phone to be completely shut down or restarted while locked). Is there anyway to do so? If not, would you please consider this feature?

Thanks a lot!
How do you manage to get 8 hours of SOT. I am currently getting 3-4 Hours with default kernel on 11-19 build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod