[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

jimskun

Dec 24, 2014
Hi, i read the 1st page already, the firmware 10.1.0, if mine 10.2.0 do i have to re flash the firmware?

Sorry to ask, Any major bugs?

vulturext

Dec 5, 2012
Google Assistant can't open app when screen is lock. Kept saying "i can't do that when device is locked". Tried turning on and off screen lock option but still not working. Any fix? Thanks.

Alessandro999

Jun 10, 2016
venice
@Verevka rom is amazing of course, can you use the 4.4.153 kernel of lineage os 16? because i got on all games maximum and stable fps compared your placeholder 4.4.176... i can confirm

i tested all roms all kernels for mi 6
4.4.153+ of los 16 is the best for gaming performance... no profiles needed.. hope you add in next update
the 4.4.176 is good for general usage but has some stutter and dropped frames in games

Last edited:

Verevka

Apr 9, 2013
Ryazan
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@Verevka rom is amazing of course, can you use the 4.4.153 kernel of lineage os 16? because i got on all games maximum and stable fps compared your placeholder 4.4.176... i can confirm

i tested all roms all kernels for mi 6
4.4.153+ of los 16 is the best for gaming performance... no profiles needed.. hope you add in next update
the 4.4.176 is good for general usage but has some stutter and dropped frames in games

Use whatever kernel you want, I'm not going to use it.

Lomezno

Jul 13, 2015
Issue persists on thenew release.
Microphone and spearkers not working on call/videocall on facebook messenger and whatsapp.

wonderfulme

Apr 22, 2015
Moscow
Wake up from sleep with the home button works again in the latest update.

Thanks, Verevka.

Although not entirely sold on the new battery indicator.

alvi.alia

Nov 19, 2016
Been using it for a week. No random reboots. Never missed my alarms.
Have you had any other kind of bugs? Camera, wifi, mobile internet etc? Bc i want to flash it

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I read the instruction on the first page. But can't find a way to download the firmware. I have a xiaomi mi 6 with the developer rom from xiaomi. It ia just rooted and nothing else, i have never used another rom before. If i skip that step and do the reat will i have a problem?

Reactions: vulturext

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod