[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

sailog

Dec 4, 2016
Can somebody post a screenshot of battery Life? And show the usage, like WiFi, 4G and the used apps. Thanks.

I don't have a screenshot or proof of some kind to show you. But I can say that it last quite long and the phone seems cooler when compared to the latest stock beta ROM which I used before coming here, which was less than a month ago.

Luke301

Oct 27, 2014
Hi @Verevka !
Thank you very much for the precious work that you have done to make this really good ROM.

But could you add in next version the LDAC and AptX HD codecs for bluetooth audio streaming? I can only set between SBC, AAC and AptX.
Thanks!

arifien

Sep 5, 2016
Help...

Attachments

• IMG_20190330_083608.jpg
    IMG_20190330_083608.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 1,287

Lomezno

Jul 13, 2015
Can anyone confirm that the issue of calls on WhatsApp and messenger is solved? Meaning, when you call using any of those 2 apps, people can hear you and viceversa without any problems?

Reactions: jsjxu

sailog

Dec 4, 2016
Can anyone confirm that the issue of calls on WhatsApp and messenger is solved? Meaning, when you call using any of those 2 apps, people can hear you and viceversa without any problems?

Yes. I've no problem with WhatsApp and Messenger calls. Make sure you grant Audio/Microphone permission to these apps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod