• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

TheFatality

Mar 30, 2018
Screenshot_Pixel_Launcher_20180609_204814.png

Battery life seems okay on the latest version. Not as good as limeageos but definitely better than 5/26 build. 2hr30 min SoT and 72% battery left.
Hey, which firmware do you use?

eltioz

May 3, 2018
Hello everyone, i want to try this ROM .
How about GCAM ? We can use or have a module to activated GCAM ?
Now , im on global stable 9.5.6.0 , i must format data or just advanced wipe ?

Thx.

Goranius

Nov 25, 2007
There is a problem with the bluetooth the new version it doesn`t conect with the device it was paired before, and it allways ask for de code to link with the device.
Sorry for my bad english
I hope you can solve, thank you for everything

Goranius

Nov 25, 2007
Finally the problem with the bluetooth solves install the last firmware 9.5 and then the last build.
I was in may build before i intalled the new build of june.
Now everything goes fine and It has a great battery
Thanks to the developer

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

eric-chen

Sep 11, 2013
Hi All,

I just flashed the latest version, and found it is more that amazing.
I have only one Interesting issue when using it. My signal bar of sim card is easy to be low or even blank when I don't use my sim card. But when I send an SMS or make or receive a call, it will be full. Also, when I use LTE network, it works fine. But why when I don't use it, the signal is empty?
I came from the latest Chinese version of Miui 9.6.2.0, and did not flash any firmware. Do I need to flash an international firmware? I am in Australia.

Thanks.

fengjiahe

Mar 29, 2018
Beijing
Hi All,

I just flashed the latest version, and found it is more that amazing.
I have only one Interesting issue when using it. My signal bar of sim card is easy to be low or even blank when I don't use my sim card. But when I send an SMS or make or receive a call, it will be full. Also, when I use LTE network, it works fine. But why when I don't use it, the signal is empty?
I came from the latest Chinese version of Miui 9.6.2.0, and did not flash any firmware. Do I need to flash an international firmware? I am in Australia.

Thanks.
You don't need to flash any other firmware unless this ROM is updated again. It doesn't affect your normal usage.

kamarilla

Jan 28, 2011
I flash this rom yesterday to try it and I get a battery drain of 9% at night. It was with airplane mode on. Is this normal? with miui i had 1% battery drain during the night.

thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod