• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

LepayDS

Mar 4, 2012
Payakumbuh
is there anyone has this bug on the latest unofficial build?
0XySaiY.jpg

Last edited:

Pantherx12

Jan 12, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Any guides to reverting ?

Had globerom ( xiaomi.eu basically) done a back up of it before installing this.

Tried to restore and just have a constant boot, any advise?

Thank you for any help I appreciate this isn't the thread to ask this, this is my first time using a treble ROM.

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Any guides to reverting ?

Had globerom ( xiaomi.eu basically) done a back up of it before installing this.

Tried to restore and just have a constant boot, any advise?

Thank you for any help I appreciate this isn't the thread to ask this, this is my first time using a treble ROM.

You'll have to format data (xiaomi encryption doesn't work with AOSP encryption and vice versa) or possibly you were never encrypted on EU and AOSP was then encrypted. Either way data restore won't work for you.

Move your backup and all your internal storage to PC.

Go to TWRP and install Xiaomi EU again. Go to "wipe" and select the format data and type yes. You will entirely wipe the phone hence the backup.

You will be able to boot.
Then you can restore your backed up data and if you are lucky you can proceed to restore your original backup of EU ROM
However it may not work and you're better off with the clean installation (but I would say a restore is worth trying before proceeding to do a clean set up)

Jumping ROM often requires a data wipe unfortunately

Reactions: Pantherx12

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Hello,
No, still no sound in all video hangouts, Whatsup and other. Really anoying.
My version is 20180912-0720-OFFICIAL.

Can someone tell me where is the UNOFFICIAL version please that have bug resolved.

It was three pages back:

https://sagit.sbwml.net

I can't get it to load but it's usually online. They host a lot of ROMs so just navigate to PE.

Reactions: materiks

Nicofaso

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm new and I'm approaching the world of flash rom. I have a Xiaomi 6 so I think I'm in the right place. To flash the Rom there is an explanatory video about it? it's the first time I do it and I wouldn't do any damage! Thanks for answers ^^

Cecco1949

Dec 15, 2011
Napoli
Do not root your device or use magisk with magisk hide to hide root.

The root or used Magisk is not already executed

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Hello everyone, I'm new and I'm approaching the world of flash rom. I have a Xiaomi 6 so I think I'm in the right place. To flash the Rom there is an explanatory video about it? it's the first time I do it and I wouldn't do any damage! Thanks for answers ^^
Are you Italian?

Jiannn

Dec 8, 2017
Can anybody receive call with VOLTE on unofficial build? I'm on 09.01 official build, and I always failed to receive calls from others...
Can anybody tell me about it, thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod