• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

Cecco1949

Dec 15, 2011
Napoli
Does anyone have a problem receiving calls?
I am not recieving calls, phione doesn't even vibrate or show anything, but I can make phonecalls
Absolutely not. Give it ok and do it all by yourself.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

New update released.... does it mean DIRTY Flash?..Do I need to wipe everything? Sorry newbie to custom ROM....

iyengar

Jun 16, 2013
Bangalore

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Thanks again. Downloaded, copied to internal storage, flashed it via twrp, cleared dalvik cache, rebooted the device. What's next? Do we have a changelog to test? pls advise

Reactions: Marks_it

keLceltics05

Sep 10, 2017
Unofficial 11.09

Fixed
1. Can send on file sharing app

Missing
1. Slow motion for google camera

Errors
1. Split screen for apps which are working in miui10 is not working here. Like ragnarok mobile.

Google camera seems so slow when opened but no problem in taking shots.

Last edited:

sepsep 21

Dec 28, 2012
Torino
And Google Camera focus problem is available on latest update. First touch focus is OK but after that it can not tap to focus again. Others are very good but did not try SOT usage. Thank you for your great work...

The google camera which is installed as a system app in this update is Gcam version 6 and the focus problem is among all version 6 gcams. So it's not a rom related issue. Also you can uninstall this Gcam and install the latest one from arnova. But focus problem will be present there too.
However, the focus problem is not an issue in version 5 Gcams.

civardo

Oct 14, 2017
Unofficial version is so buggy. I don't know if I should wait for them to get fixed or turn back to miui and really don't want to go back to miui google rom is so speedy. Phone froze twice today after 1 year and needed to reboot. Now that ı rebooted sim card is gone again

Semty

Jan 19, 2017
Unofficial version is so buggy. I don't know if I should wait for them to get fixed or turn back to miui and really don't want to go back to miui google rom is so speedy. Phone froze twice today after 1 year and needed to reboot. Now that ı rebooted sim card is gone again

I've got same trouble yesterday, my phone froze while charging on 84% home button didn't work but the two others were vibrating. I could roll down the status bar, but every tap did nothing. After hard restart I've got 98% of battery and no error or bug show since that. This unofficial version is better for me, but with november updates got worse battery stats.

bessinha22

Feb 22, 2015
I've got same trouble yesterday, my phone froze while charging on 84% home button didn't work but the two others were vibrating. I could roll down the status bar, but every tap did nothing. After hard restart I've got 98% of battery and no error or bug show since that. This unofficial version is better for me, but with november updates got worse battery stats.
Just install vantom kernel to fix battery problems. There is a problem with the kernel in latest unofficial

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod