• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Search This thread

bessinha22

Feb 22, 2015
Where do you get this news from? Tx
Just experience it. I installed kernel auditor to monitor the last update 9/11 and the CPU was always in max frequency even without load. I thought right away that there was a problem. So I tested vantom kernel and everything changed! The difference from 4hr sot to 6:30 sot with gaming and streaming throughout the day with WiFi always on.

aqwgtj

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe I should say that very good system, good PE

But at the same time, I also want to say that the battery is a big problem, I have encountered this problem on other pie systems.

The battery is very very power hungry

Perhaps this is a problem with all pie models, I don't have pixel 3, I don't know, on pixel 3, whether it consumes a lot of power.

But in the third party, many of my friends’ pie models have crashed.

I am waiting for a new update, I hope to solve the problem of poor battery life.

bessinha22

Feb 22, 2015
Maybe I should say that very good system, good PE

But at the same time, I also want to say that the battery is a big problem, I have encountered this problem on other pie systems.

The battery is very very power hungry

Perhaps this is a problem with all pie models, I don't have pixel 3, I don't know, on pixel 3, whether it consumes a lot of power.

But in the third party, many of my friends’ pie models have crashed.

I am waiting for a new update, I hope to solve the problem of poor battery life.
Install vantom kernel to fix it till the next update!

aqwgtj

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you guys, but for the system, I am willing to use the app to achieve some more efficient behavior, but only on the app. For the system, I don't want to do anything on the system. Of course, the magic module. Not in this range,

My use of mobile phone behavior is limited to the use of the app, to avoid modifying the system.

My concept of obsessive-compulsive disorder, laughing

xikz

Mar 24, 2013
yes,I just did it lastnight,and reboot device without any problem,but nothing change with the bad battery..

I did it and think that it improved and the device runs cooler. I don't know if it's related because I flashed the 1109 version with the kernel but the camera viewfinder fps is really really bad. Pictures are cool but while moving the phone it really stutters.

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
I did it and think that it improved and the device runs cooler. I don't know if it's related because I flashed the 1109 version with the kernel but the camera viewfinder fps is really really bad. Pictures are cool but while moving the phone it really stutters.
For the camera I just switched HDR+ off and on again and the "stutter" was gone. However, slow motion option disappeared.

cobebryanty

Nov 14, 2018
sim1 data cant receive call from sim1

when i select sim1 for data i cant receive call from sim1 but can receive sim2 call
select sim2 cant receive call from sim2 can sim1

ulev

Apr 20, 2011
What's your sot in loveroriented ? Link please.

Sorry, I don't do useless measurements like SOT. Outcome depends totally on the overall usage of the phone and even the brightness of the screen.

This kernel puts the keys to "battery vs performance" in your own hands. Even UC and UV are possible.

Link is unnecessary, you find the thread right in this forum. XDA rules are: do a search before you ask.

keLceltics05

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry, I don't do useless measurements like SOT. Outcome depends totally on the overall usage of the phone and even the brightness of the screen.

This kernel puts the keys to "battery vs performance" in your own hands. Even UC and UV are possible.

Link is unnecessary, you find the thread right in this forum. XDA rules are: do a search before you ask.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sorry but i care about measurements.. Different roms provide different SOT hours with same usage. As what i have experienced.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo-Pie. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo-Pie for Xiaomi Mi6.

While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.

An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Xiaomi Mi6 Specific Feature Highlights:
    Miui/Google camera
    Screenshot_20190311-233012.png

OTA UPDATE

Installation Steps:
    Backup your existing apps and data
    Boot to recovery
    Wipe System
    Wipe Userdata, if coming from another ROM
    Flash firmware
    Flash ROM
    Flash Magisk for root (if you need)
    Reboot

If after updating GoogleCamera photographs with a pink color, clear the data / cache in the settings of GoogleCamera applications.

Download Links:

Support us by donating.

XDA DevDB Information
    PixelExperience ROM for the Xiaomi Mi6

Contributors
    Verevka, ShevT
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.1-9.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-05-07
    A solution for notification toggles being out of their borders on default screen size:
    Go to developer options, under the "Drawing" section, set "Smallest width" to 372. The bigger this number, the smaller screen elements get, default size is 360 and 372 is closest number to default that fixes the toggles size issue.
    PixelExperience returned :) In the near future will be available on the official website
    PixelExperience 9.0 Update!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903983514

Fbe enabled, add GoogleCameraMod